Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692087 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:39am On Aug 09, 2020
This Hitori no Shita seems like an average anime
The MAL scores are low too
I'm still at ep3...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:10am On Aug 09, 2020
Neko

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:58am On Aug 09, 2020
nani667:
Neko
Surprisingly a Pokémon isn’t on the list
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:01am On Aug 09, 2020
Oh my shocked

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 8:32am On Aug 09, 2020
randomShek:
Oh my shocked
old fact
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2020
IMAliyu:

It's chronologically the beginning of the monogatari series.

The next would be nekomonogatari then first season bakemonogatari.
really!! cos I just kinda stumbled on the movie, didn't know it chronological.
I might check out the rest too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:41am On Aug 09, 2020
randomShek:
Oh my shocked
i dont believe that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 9:42am On Aug 09, 2020
IMAliyu:

It's chronologically the beginning of the monogatari series.

The next would be nekomonogatari then first season bakemonogatari.
nice to know....might check it out though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2020
vincentico:
old fact
Man... I never knew
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:01am On Aug 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
i dont believe that.
I didn’t believe until Google opened my eyes
That’s a lot of work and money for 23 minutes of entertainment
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:17am On Aug 09, 2020
randomShek:
I didn’t believe until Google opened my eyes
That’s a lot of work and money for 23 minutes of entertainment
still find it difficult to believe bro...how about those lame authors that are producing annoyingly nonsensical animes nowadays..where and how and who would sponsor such weak animes that put otakus off and makes non-otakus discriminate against us for lame animes produced todays....why as a producer should I or would I want to waste funds to produce lame and uninteresting animes that nobody'd buy or be interested in, to say the least!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:26am On Aug 09, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I'm still at ep3...
sorry about that bro...

To console u for ur troubles, you can try,

Battle Through the Heavens

and

Soul Land
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
donwizzy7:
still find it difficult to believe bro...how about those lame authors that are producing annoyingly nonsensical animes nowadays..where and how and who would sponsor such weak animes that put otakus off and makes non-otakus discriminate against us for lame animes produced todays....why as a producer should I or would I want to waste funds to produce lame and uninteresting animes that nobody'd buy or be interested in, to say the least!
anime for most adaptation is entirely advertisement for its source material. Budget for its adaptation depends on the volume of sales ergo the difference in quality
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2020
CoolUsername:

It's low-key sad that you stopped. Imagine how good you'd've been by now. It's not too late now though since you seem to have a knack for it.

I used to draw and sing a lot when I was like three up until I was like nine but everyone told me that I couldn't draw or sing, so I stopped. Now I fvck around on fl studio during my free time to produce some beats while bitter as hell because I didn't follow through with it when I was younger.
Well a number of things made me stop drawing, but the main thing was when my dream of studying and becoming an architect (draw for a living) was crushed, not by any individual, but more of a social pressure.
I had the waec, neco and Jamb results necessary for it, applied and didn't get it, I was given a different course I had no interest in, nor did I even apply for it as a second choice. Which is common for naija universities.

The social pressure was, I couldn't really be ungrateful since I was lucky enough to get an admission and couldn't waste my parents' money (they weren't in the best place financially) to retake jamb and reapply and go through the process with uncertainty again.

The decision to just go through with it resulted in depression(wasn't even aware I had depression at the time) and stress, which kinda just killed that part of me. There was some religious stuff as well, but I won't bore you with that.

Though I never actually stopped making art, just stopped drawing. Blender a software I came across also back then with the dream of animating my own anime. I mostly just mess around with these days to just make cool 3D wallpapers and stuff albeit I'm limited by my hardware so wouldn't be making my own animation anytime.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
Anyone noticed how no one has a name in goblin slayer.

Only call them by what they are.
Priestess
Goblin slayer
Guild girl etc.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I'm still at ep3...

It has some good and funny storyline but later on they sucked at graphics
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2020
IMAliyu:
Anyone noticed how no one has a name in goblin slayer.

Only call them by what they are.
Priestess
Goblin slayer
Guild girl etc.

High elf archer
Dark elf

I guess they dont like names
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 3:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
donwizzy7:

True some anime are just shit, like when i tried watching zero chronicle at ep 5 i just gave up its total shit, and idol anime i wonder which company makes those shit, don't they know they will be at a loss cause nobody watches them
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:40pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

High elf archer
Dark elf

I guess they dont like names
It's an interesting way of writing.
You don't even notice it.

And it's better like that sef, cause I hardly remember the names of characters.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
How do people cope with anime with characters having same hair colour
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:
Like all the characters in a single anime?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:44pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I'm still at ep3...

I like Houhou but the anime stinks of mediocrity. Like the main character couldn't get out of a shadow grave in episode one ffs.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:

If you can only differentiate the characters by their hair colour, then the creators should learn how to draw faces.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
CoolUsername:

I like Houhou but the anime stinks of mediocrity. Like the main character couldn't get out of a shadow grave in episode one ffs.
Did he or did he not Wetin con be the lightning strike for der?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 5:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lightangel65:
Wait there's an anime like that?

Modified:
Sorry
Thought you were saying there's an anime where most of the characters had the same coloured hair.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
KingKai:

Did he or did he not Wetin con be the lightning strike for der?

He was didn't want to use his powers to kill the zombies at first but he was stuck in the grave. The problem is that the grave was shallow and anybody could've gotten out.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CreepyBlackpool: 6:18pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lit anime

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I'm still at ep3...
I couldn't get past episode one. Hopefully I'd give it another shot
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
acekhalifa:

I couldn't get past episode one. Hopefully I'd give it another shot
I dumped it already...I got to ep4
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by KingKai: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
CoolUsername:

He was didn't want to use his powers to kill the zombies at first but he was stuck in the grave. The problem is that the grave was shallow and anybody could've gotten out.
Ohhh dat cheesy ... Only thing that made me watch more was to see that tai-chi guy's fight at S3 and also never forgetting houhou
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2020
CreepyBlackpool:
Lit anime

Season one was lit
Season two was litter
Manga was godlike

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2020
nani667:
Episode 6
I don't like this Inca girl

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.