Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,448 members, 7,808,601 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692264 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
marsman:

Lol, more wins for Nigeria i guess grin
For the culture cool
But i doubt he is as strong as cap burns, considering his rank

Not exactly the same.
But they have a similar type of strength, but he can only maintain it for a short time.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by marsman: 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2020
IMAliyu:

Not exactly the same.
But they have a similar type of strength, but he can only maintain it for a short time.
Captain burns is really strong. Ogun looks promising
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2020
Seraph >>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 5:11pm On Aug 18, 2020
donwizzy7:
yes of course...it can only be you....watching animes with a 'filtered' eyes....and the only tins u see are panties, breast.....and infinite ecchi!
nor mind d guy,the annoying thing is he won't even put the name of the the anime grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
donwizzy7:
tnx....anyways i'm yet to see blood-pumping action for mecha that i saw in code geass....and sidonia...and aldenoah zero......otherwise i'll just back off from mecha.

Aldnoah Zero had a great first season. Season 2 was horrible.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
donwizzy7:
tnx....anyways i'm yet to see blood-pumping action for mecha that i saw in code geass....and sidonia...and aldenoah zero......otherwise i'll just back off from mecha.
watch gurren lagann and kill la kill
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
IMAliyu:

There hasn't been a good mech anime in years now.
Darlin in the franxx tried but it flopped.

I guess if you consider Promare a mecha anime it wasn't too bad.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Who have seen drifters ..I'm just seeing this anime for the first time and it's dope

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
CoolUsername:

Aldnoah Zero had a great first season. Season 2 was horrible.
had to be using panadol to console myself for the second season.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2020
famep:
If you click any episode here it will start downloading automatically. no redirecting
The site has two ways of downloading you can download through this method while in some anime you will be redirected to another site. This is for seven deady sins season 2

Pls bro can you kindly add me to your anime WhatsApp GC ? ...my number is below
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:49pm On Aug 18, 2020
famep:

watch gurren lagann and kill la kill
gurren may be too much of a fantasy...that seems to take the word 'impossible' too extremely. Kill la kill was great...and I like the opening with the kid trying to steal and escape with the school uniform.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
CoolUsername:

some1 here was recommending its soundtrack.....and I had watched the entire full length movie and found myself asking 'how did i get here?'
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
blingxx:
Who have seen drifters ..I'm just seeing this anime for the first time and it's dope
sure thing.....use it to console urself for the copyright palava going on now.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
nani667:
⬇️⬇️⬇️

I stop watching that decadence when it started to look like voltron and power rangers undecided ...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by blingxx(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2020
donwizzy7:
sure thing.....use it to console urself for the copyright palava going on now.

I swear animepahe stop downloading I'm stuck with telegram which I don't recommend

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2020
blingxx:

i don't have any anime whatsapp GC
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2020
blingxx:

I swear animepahe stop downloading I'm stuck with telegram which I don't recommend
there are different telegram anime channel for downloading
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2020
blingxx:

Make use of animdl . Ir
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2020
I haven't visited this thread in weeks only to come online and start hearing about piracy laws and favourite sites not allowing downloads.Would Someone be nice enough to tell me what exactly is going on?.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2020
IMAliyu:

Well in the case of the Hausa.
There is very little left of the traditional religion and mythology. Most of it has been erased after conversion to Islam.
But a Hausa god who's name still exists is ubangiji, because the name has now become nothing more than a word meaning "lord god", and iskoki which are just spirits.
Though the maguzawa which are pagan hausas still exists in southern Niger republic, they should still have preserved some of the old beliefs.
Wish I could fund some historians to chronicle their stories. History and lore needs to be preserved.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
CoolUsername:

The Soul Eater anime is so underrated and I think it's because of its trash ending.
Yep. Show had the potential to be one of the classics.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Kaycee7:
Wish I could fund some historians to chronicle their stories. History and lore needs to be preserved.
Well, there is the Kano Chronicles. Which gives accounts of the Kano hausas all the way back to the time of the animists. But it only deals with Kano and not the other historic Hausa kingdoms.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2020
nani667:
Seraph >>>
Seraph of the end was trash to me if I'm going to be honest.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2020
CoolUsername:

Forgot about promare, but I was referring to series anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:27pm On Aug 18, 2020
IMAliyu:

It has flaws esp the brotherly gayish love and s02 ending but it wasn’t so bad.
Shinoa was a vibe to me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2020
donwizzy7:
I just don’t like that mecha genre....
I barely managed to finish Code Geass s01 but one day, I’ll complete it.

Someone mentioned Darling in the FranXX- the first 15 eps were lit but... that final arc was a complete joke.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 8:42pm On Aug 18, 2020
nani667:
Seraph >>>
Asides Seraph, Studio WIT sabi work dieee
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2020
blingxx:

I stop watching that decadence when it started to look like voltron and power rangers undecided ...

First episode was looking badass, second episode they changed the whole thing to Teletubbies... Omo till today I still dey vex... I never watch am since, I am just piling the episodes...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2020
IMAliyu:

The anime had epic potential.. But the execution was somewhat trash... I love the anime tho...Great characters, epic fights... that is one anime that really needed a second season
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
randomShek:
Asides Seraph, Studio WIT sabi work dieee

Agreed... They messed up with the MC, but overall the anime was great.. I plan to rewatch sef

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2020
blingxx:

Drop your telegram username and I can add you to an anime group chat
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2020
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.