Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (690312 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
famep:

What really separates Hunter x Hunter from other Shounen is the fact that every arc is completely unique and different in almost every way. They also flow right into each other naturally despite being so different. The writing of Hunter x Hunter is consistently brilliant with very few flaws and tends to be very intelligent, making the viewer question things as if this were a physiological anime. Hunter x Hunter also has the two best anime arcs of all time as far as I am concerned. Those who have seen it know which arcs I mean.
To me , HxH was meh... Wasn't bad, wasn't the best either.... To me the chimera ant arc wasn't so memorable, I can't even fully remember what happened in the arc. A few characters of HxH were intriguing though, I particularly loved illumi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arthurity1:

To me , HxH was meh... Wasn't bad, wasn't the best either.... To me the chimera ant arc wasn't so memorable, I can't even fully remember what happened in the arc. A few characters of HxH were intriguing though, I particularly loved illumi
And this point am pretty sure you just a hater
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I read part of the manhwa years back...
When the anime was released I was following it and got bored...
So I waited for it to finish airing and binge watched the anime from the start...
Then I enjoyed it better...

Tower if God anime is far better if you binge watch it...it's better than GOHS so far sef
Tower of god anime is utter trash compared to the manhwa. You should seriously continue with the manhwa, it's one of if not the best manhwa ever.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
famep:

And this point am pretty sure you just a hater
I'm not a hater... HxH didn't just interest me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:24pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arthurity1:

HxH is overrated to me, I honestly don't find it so interesting, yeah it has far superior character building, though that might partly be because of the fact that solo leveling is still in its early stages... And Solo leveling might seem repetitive at first, as all manhwas (except a handful), but the plot thickens later and a lot of surprising sh!t happens later on... I got to know this by reading a bit of spoilers on the novels.
pls don't compare solo levelling and HXH.. you're disrespecting HXH...

HXH is far far far better...them no be mates

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baddestguyp:
pls don't compare solo levelling and HXH.. you're disrespecting HXH...

HXH is far far far better...them no be mates
I'm not comparing, I just prefer solo leveling to HxH.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arthurity1:

I'm not a hater... HxH didn't just interest me.
that's what you should have said from the start instead of disrespecting HXH

Anyway I understand you...I first watched HXH like 6 years back.. tot it was okay but not special....
Until I rewatched it last year...that's when I saw the genius...
Especially the Chimera ant arc mehn...
HXH is a masterpiece

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baddestguyp:
guy I don tire...GOH is overrated...
No plot...just fight up and down...
I'm just still following it to see what will happen...but so far there's nothing special about it...
So far I'll rate GOH 5/10

You don't know what you want

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baddestguyp:

Anyway I understand you...I first watched HXH like 6 years back.. tot it was okay but not special....
HXH is a masterpiece
I might give it another go... If I find someone that has it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Arthurity1:

I might give it another go... If I find someone that has it.
yh...you should...
Also...when you get to the Nen part...you should watch the Nen basics at the start of every episode at that arc... understanding nen very well will help you appreciate better the fights and all...

So I advice u keep rewatching it when it's shown at the start of every episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Baddestguyp:

HXH is a masterpiece

Everyone knew there was no way to defeat Meruem. After he survived a nuclear blast, i felt it was over unless some unknown force comes into play. You could literally feel the chills. Similar to how it felt when the SAO players knew they were done for in episode 1 after the announcement.

Meanwhile...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nle-73CcG1k
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:37am On Sep 12, 2020
New visual

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:04am On Sep 12, 2020
famep:
Why hxh is gold
Characters are weak. Power-ups aren't easy. Sacrifices are made. Not everyone comes out in one piece when facing someone that is clearly stronger.
This! I love when fights aren't just about who is stronger, or who has a better ability/power, but rather they're about tactics and creativity.

You should check out Jujutsu Kaisen. It has pretty much everything you mentioned and the author is a big fan of HxH.

You can read the manga or wait for the anime that is coming out in October.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:07am On Sep 12, 2020
Baddestguyp:
I'm just still following it to see what will happen...but so far there's nothing special about it...

As someone who has read the webcomic( and dropped it), I'd advise you not to expect much.

GOH is one of those anime where you just have to shut off your brain and enjoy the fights without bothering about the plot.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
I'm taking that Blue Pill �

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:26am On Sep 12, 2020
Arthurity1:

bro...the chimera ant arc is one the greatest arcs ever in anime/manga if you somehow didn't find it memorable the problem lies with you...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Arthurity1:

HxH is overrated to me, I honestly don't find it so interesting, yeah it has far superior character building, though that might partly be because of the fact that solo leveling is still in its early stages... And Solo leveling might seem repetitive at first, as all manhwas (except a handful), but the plot thickens later and a lot of surprising sh!t happens later on... I got to know this by reading a bit of spoilers on the novels.
I have friends who loved solo leveling so much they quickly read and finished the novel and they all either tell me the ending was disappointing (a waste of potential etc) or that it was just stupid...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Baddestguyp:
i made up my mind....if I see good and satisfactory anime in this period....download it in high quality and treasure it like gold....otherwise I'd never mind revisiting old good and solid ones!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2020
nani667:
Lol... and which isekai would that be?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:27am On Sep 12, 2020
Mark23:

As someone who has read the webcomic( and dropped it), I'd advise you not to expect much.

GOH is one of those anime where you just have to shut off your brain and enjoy the fights without bothering about the plot.
you'd also have to keep pushing back the unconscious irritation and anger (of the plot-lessness and the like) from creeping in on you!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2020
nani667:
blue 4 me

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2020
kutiman00:

I have friends who loved solo leveling so much they quickly read and finished the novel and they all either tell me the ending was disappointing (a waste of potential etc) or that it was just stupid...
Whoa!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:36am On Sep 12, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:38am On Sep 12, 2020
nani667:
Red pill please... Anime world is just full of casualties.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2020
kutiman00:

Bro what happens?!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
randomShek:
Lol... and which isekai would that be?
Interspecies reviewers

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:12pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arthurity1:

I'm so triggered right now.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
Arthurity1:

Red pill please... Anime world is just full of casualties.

Based and redpilled.

I'm definitely choosing an ability. Imagine going into an anime world and realizing that you can't function because everybody speaks Japanese.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 1:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
CoolUsername:

Based and redpilled.

I'm definitely choosing an ability. Imagine going into an anime world and realizing that you can't function because everybody speaks Japanese.
if u fit go anime world u go automatic kn how to speak Japanese
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2020
Red pill. Anyday, anytime

Mach 5 speed like Koro Sensei. Electro-powers served by the side won’t be bad
For visual effects, eyes when the electro-power is activated like the Sharigan grin

I haven’t watched HxH but I’ve heard Kilua(?) fits this description except for the eyes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
nani667:
BT with blue u go still gt power? right, cus without powers anime world cast o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.