Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,108 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (690007 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fro5t: 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
marsman:

Convince!
It is the best anime movie.
Which other anime movie have you watched?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
Mark23:

Tbh, the beginning of jujutsu kaisen isn't that great...but it wasn't bad either.
That's the thing about JJK...it doesn't have any weak chapters(at least in my opinion).

The first chapters were consistently decent which when compared to the quality of most of the crap we see nowadays was a breath of fresh air.

Then it got to a point where it peaked...
And right now, JJK is one of the hottest mangas around.

Obviously, it's not for everybody...if you get to chapter 40 or 50 and you don't like it, maybe you'll never do.
yeah this is true I remember being a HUGE jujutsu kaisen fan myself up to the vs mahito arc(around CH 30 or so)...but from the Kyoto goodwill event arc I started loosing interest in it and I didn't even get why people kept thinking it was getting better but I kept going anyways because of my attachment at the beginning...but I kept growing disinterested with each new chapter (except that chapter when itadori's fat middle school classmate turned babe showed up...it was a fun one part of the reason I kept going) until It reached chapter 100 and I finally dropped it because at that point reading was a chore...I don't think it's bad just wasn't interesting to me anymore...but I'm still looking forward to the anime since it'll adapt the part of the manga I enjoyed and maybe even pique my interest in the series again...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
nani667:

Sir, if you tell me the name of your notifications icons theme you won't die oh. cry
I've found the theme you used for your status bar (Oppo reno ace gundam) but when I applied it my notifications icons didn't look like yours.
So, I believe you used a different theme for the icons or you're using another version of the oppo theme.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
Fro5t:
I remember when people were hyping this show to the high heavens over the trailers and I was like, "How about we wait for it to release first?"
It's still better than Misfit of Demon King Academy, anyway.
well I haven't watched both animes yet (because I want to binge watch) but I've read their manga/manhwa and I can confidently say the so called trashy isekai power fantasy is much much better than the never ending, what is plot, write the story as you go, asspull plagued tournament arc....

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 6:53pm On Sep 16, 2020
kutiman00:

Drifters is good but no season 2 in sight
Parasyte the Maxim is also pretty good but the ending -although not bad - is underwhelming
Tokyo ghoul...don't touch it just read the manga 4get the anime
Claymore is enjoyable if you like dark fantasy, the anime didn't complete the story and most likely never will
God of high school is just a long fight scene the plot is secondary and the story just writes itself to prolong the fights even more...and the plot which is currently dumb but fun will eventually become completely senseless and stupid with asspulls stacked upon asspulls...so if you don't mind any of that you can watch god of highschool
PS if you need (actually good) anime recommendations I can give you some...

I need recommendations please. What are your recommendations?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by samso247(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2020
Osirawboy:
Hi all, I'm in need of full episodes of my favorite anime Naruto episode 1-220 , Naruto Shippuden
1- 500 and the Naruto Movies to watch and rewatch.
I'm in Benin city please. If you have complete naruto series, one piece , attack on titans etc on your hard drive please contact me 08158321086 or 08167412044
Thank you
I have hunter x hunter, seven deadly sins, I stay around ekewan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Arthurity1:

I haven't seen drfters or claymore, so I can't say much about them. parasyte was considered by many as a masterpiece, though I didn't see it as such, but was still Ok. Tokyo ghoul is another masterpiece, but the anime adaptation of the season 2 and 3 was shite, especially the season 3... god of highschool is all fight, no plot, it has clean animation and good fight scenes though.

Thank you. What recommendations can you make?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
DieRich5:
Dem copy naruto nine tail and d eye too
Nine tails na mythology. Use ur head guy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2020
Arthurity1:
As far as I'm concerned, great pretender is the best anime this year.

That's a weird way of spelling Dorohedoro.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2020
CoolUsername:

That's a weird way of spelling Dorohedoro.
must have meant Id invaded

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fro5t: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2020
kutiman00:

well I haven't watched both animes yet (because I want to binge watch) but I've read their manga/manhwa and I can confidently say the so called trashy isekai power fantasy is much much better than the never ending, what is plot, write the story as you go, asspull plagued tournament arc....
Chai! See as you just finish GOH career

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2020
famep:

Nine tails na mythology. Use ur head guy
y u come day insult me now? na everything person day know.........
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by marsman: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2020
Fro5t:
Which other anime movie have you watched?
the part 1 of boku no hero academia grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 9:59pm On Sep 16, 2020
DieRich5:
y u come day insult me now? na everything person day know.........
Sorry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2020
famep:
Sorry
we good bro
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:52am On Sep 17, 2020
iamNegro:

Thank you. What recommendations can you make?
Death note
Code Geass
Great pretender
Kimetsu no Yaiba
MHA
The promise Neverland
Another
Psycho pass
Akame ga kill
Deadman wonderland (doesn't have a season 2, and might not have one ever)
Samurai chaploo (masterpiece!)
Fate
Mirai Nikki
Devilman crybaby
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fro5t: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2020
marsman:

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by marsman: 10:06am On Sep 17, 2020
[quote author=Fro5t post=94005403][/quote] convince me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 11:08am On Sep 17, 2020
Arthurity1:
Death note Code Geass Great pretender Kimetsu no Yaiba MHA The promise Neverland Another Psycho pass Akame ga kill Deadman wonderland (doesn't have a season 2, and might not have one ever) Samurai chaploo (masterpiece!) Fate Mirai Nikki Devilman crybaby
Thank you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:21am On Sep 17, 2020
iamNegro:

I need recommendations please. What are your recommendations?
(This is from one of my previous posts)
A certain magical index
A certain scientific railgun
A certain scientific accelerator
Are you really the only one who likes me
Carole & Tuesday
Cop craft
Death Parade
Dimension W
Dorohedoro
Dororo
Dr. Stone
Fate Series
Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood
Gate
In/Spectre
Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon
Kakegurui
Keep your hands off eizokuen
Kemono Michi - rise up
Made in Abyss
Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
No game No life
No game No life - Zero (I really recommend this it's
fantastic, my sisters & I were clapping at the
end...lol)
Noragami
Oda Nobuna no Yabou
Overlord
Princess Principal (I think this one's really
underrated)
Problem children are coming from another world
aren't they?
Promare (movie)
Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai
Rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl (movie)
Seton Academy - join the pack (I found this as
hilarious as gintama, yes it's that funny)
Space patrol luluco (it's a mini series by trigger
weird at first but it turns out to be very
enjoyable)
Sword of the stranger (Bones movie, it feels
grounded to reality and has fantastic action
sequences)
That time I got reincarnated as a slime
The promised Neverland
The rising of the shield hero
The saga of Tanya the evil
Violet Evergarden
We still don't know the name of the flowers we saw
that day (if you want to feel kinda sad/depressed
then watch this)
Welcome to Demon School! iruma-kun (people are
still sleeping on this its pretty fun)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:31am On Sep 17, 2020
Fro5t:
Chai! See as you just finish GOH career
I slugged through 300 chapters to see what the hype was about but it was just a waste of time and data...now I always doubt the sanity of GOH fans who actually believe the story is good...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:42am On Sep 17, 2020
marsman:

lmao...that means you've only watched two anime movies...if that's the case first watch some of the following:
Your name
Promare
A silent voice
The boy and the beast
Rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl (first watch anime 12 eps)
Princess momonoke
Spirited away
Howls moving castle
Sword of the stranger
Fate/stay night heavens feel
Youjo senki movie (first watch anime 12 eps)
even the combined 10 naruto/shippuden movies sef
(infact do your own research for more anime movies)
Then come back and tell us if you still think The my hero movies are the best...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2020
iamNegro:

Thank you
don't touch Akame go kill the anime shite!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 11:53am On Sep 17, 2020
iamNegro:

Thank you
don't touch Akame go kill the anime shite!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
��

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
kutiman00:
(This is from one of my previous posts) A certain magical index A certain scientific railgun A certain scientific accelerator Are you really the only one who likes me Carole & Tuesday Cop craft Death Parade Dimension W Dorohedoro Dororo Dr. Stone Fate Series Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood Gate In/Spectre Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon Kakegurui Keep your hands off eizokuen Kemono Michi - rise up Made in Abyss Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid No game No life No game No life - Zero (I really recommend this it's fantastic, my sisters & I were clapping at the end...lol) Noragami Oda Nobuna no Yabou Overlord Princess Principal (I think this one's really underrated) Problem children are coming from another world aren't they? Promare (movie) Rascal does not dream of bunny girl senpai Rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl (movie) Seton Academy - join the pack (I found this as hilarious as gintama, yes it's that funny) Space patrol luluco (it's a mini series by trigger weird at first but it turns out to be very enjoyable) Sword of the stranger (Bones movie, it feels grounded to reality and has fantastic action sequences) That time I got reincarnated as a slime The promised Neverland The rising of the shield hero The saga of Tanya the evil Violet Evergarden We still don't know the name of the flowers we saw that day (if you want to feel kinda sad/depressed then watch this) Welcome to Demon School! iruma-kun (people are still sleeping on this its pretty fun)
Thanks brother
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:40pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kenyan Ashura 8/10.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by rabzy: 5:15pm On Sep 17, 2020
Am not an Anime person like that but is bleach, not in you guys list, i thought that was good.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2020
rabzy:
Am not an Anime person like that but is bleach, not in you guys list, i thought that was good.
Add it in your own list
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by marsman: 5:43pm On Sep 17, 2020
grin
kutiman00:

lmao...that means you've only watched two anime movies...if that's the case first watch some of the following:
Your name
Promare
A silent voice
The boy and the beast
Rascal does not dream of a dreaming girl (first watch anime 12 eps)
Princess momonoke
Spirited away
Howls moving castle
Sword of the stranger
Fate/stay night heavens feel
Youjo senki movie (first watch anime 12 eps)
even the combined 10 naruto/shippuden movies sef
(infact do your own research for more anime movies)
Then come back and tell us if you still think The my hero movies are the best...
Challenge on

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.