Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692229 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
typicalgamer:

You must be high on cheap SAKE

Same garou that turned into a full fledged monster!!!! Against saitama

He had 2 horns like hellboy or Loki

4 bipedal wings on his back.

Size and shape of an ogre, with zero human trait remaining.

Oga keep up.

But what surprise me is how did garou turned into a full fledged monster without ingesting any monster cell.

P.s when garou transformed fully he no longer fought with martial arts techniques rather he just smash and smashed

hw transformed into a monster because he probably wanted to become one. we see that in the world of one punch man, some people's metaphorical amibtion become reality. remember when pre training saitama who met that crab man that transformed into a crab by eating too much crab?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Tatsumaki can damage Boros, buhahaha, are you reading your manga from newspaper.

Who is boros again what nigh invulnerability does he have.

Regeneration ain't invulnerability
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 9:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olive25:
I've never been a fan of the anime genre. Moreover, I treated him as lightly as possible, believing that these "cartoons" are designed exclusively for children, maximum adolescence. Oh gods, I've never been so wrong. Why did I decide to watch Death Note? I was interested in the description and rating. And what's the difference that it is 2006 - it's never too late to discover masterpieces for yourself. So I thought and launched the first episode ... Death Note is a story about what can happen if such a magical artifact is in the hands of a genius, sociopath and psychopath with a God complex. Agree, the idea is very interesting and unusual! From this series my love for anime began.
add naruto to ur watchlist............... naruto 10/10
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fvckyouall: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
typicalgamer:

Lol what is this one saying tatsumaki can't skratch boros one attack and her puny little ass is dead

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
mrMeen:
wait wait dude who is overhyped, from all the villains that were shown it is only garou that would fight equally with boros, who born orochi and golden sperm and whatever villian to stand in front of boros, garou self, it's a matter of durability Vs regeneration.

Exactly golden sperm and orochi would definitely lose to boros only garou has a chance of harming him or tanking his attacks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Men of culture and those who. like ishuzoku we are in for a treat.

MC gets sexually molested and raped by female MC and her party for xp points so he goes back in time rapes her and makes her his slave and goes around raping and enslaving those who raped him. Manga is as ecchi as fvck but sadly full of rape

ATx already gave this parental lock meaning it's going to have an uncensored airing few hrs after the censored

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lightangel65:

MC gets sexually molested and raped by female MC and her party for xp points so he goes back in time rapes her and makes her his slave and goes around raping and enslaving those who raped him. Manga is as ecchi as fvck but sadly full of rape

ATx already gave this parental lock meaning it's going to have an uncensored airing few hrs after the censored

except this is not like ishuzoku. This is pure rape fantasy while ishuzoku is about a group of adventurers asking the most important question in the world: Smash or Pass

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Lol what is this one saying tatsumaki can't skratch boros one attack and her puny little ass is dead

No need arguing over a dead universe dominator
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
NoonMasamune:

except this is not like ishuzoku. This is pure rape fantasy while ishuzoku is about a group of adventurers asking the most important question in the world: Smash or Pass

Aswr Fumination and Crunchyroll already dropped it. But he was raped first he is just returning the favor
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by TheCreatorVerse: 11:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olive25:
I've never been a fan of the anime genre. Moreover, I treated him as lightly as possible, believing that these "cartoons" are designed exclusively for children, maximum adolescence. Oh gods, I've never been so wrong. Why did I decide to watch Death Note? I was interested in the description and rating. And what's the difference that it is 2006 - it's never too late to discover masterpieces for yourself. So I thought and launched the first episode ... Death Note is a story about what can happen if such a magical artifact is in the hands of a genius, sociopath and psychopath with a God complex. Agree, the idea is very interesting and unusual! From this series my love for anime began.
Congrats for breaking that stereotype, you should watch Attack on Titan
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by TheCreatorVerse: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
typicalgamer:

You forgot he was dead when you argued Tats will beat him?. smh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by TheCreatorVerse: 12:57am On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

It took Saitama multiple serious punch to take him down, what other durability do you want, are you sure you've watch OPM.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 1:06am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
It took Saitama multiple serious punch to take him down, what other durability do you want, are you sure you've watch OPM.

It took him multiple normal punches and one serious punch.

The only person who ever tanked serious punch was awakened garou who took out all the S class heros
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2021
⬇️⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

You must be high on cheap SAKE

Same garou that turned into a full fledged monster!!!! Against saitama

He had 2 horns like hellboy or Loki

4 bipedal wings on his back.

Size and shape of an ogre, with zero human trait remaining.

Oga keep up.

But what surprise me is how did garou turned into a full fledged monster without ingesting any monster cell.

P.s when garou transformed fully he no longer fought with martial arts techniques rather he just smash and smashed
bro you're reading the manga and I'm reading one's version it's two different stories and how did he become a monster
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 5:00am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
King can defeat elder Centipede, are you OK?

As you can see, statement can be wrong.
All of saitama's feats were attributed to king so when the hero association assessed that king could beat elder centipede it meant that saitama could beat him (like we literally saw him do) understand?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 5:02am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
As if Tatsumaki will survive a kick to the moon.
Obviously she could. Like you've read the latest chapters and seen what she could do against and withstood from orochi+psykos right?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by oganass(m): 5:15am On Jan 06, 2021
NEWS: Black Clover Is Trending Worldwide! Black Clover is trending worldwide after the release of new opening 13 and new episode 158, which marks the beginning of highly anticipates"Spade Arc". Fans from all over the world are praising Black Clover for beautiful visuals and amazing new opening.
Listen To New Opening
https://twitter.com/senpaisauces/status/1346460138975109121?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 06, 2021
Lightangel65:

what's the name nigga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Re:Zero continues today
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 06, 2021
Also iruma tempest
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:

Multiple serious punches that constantly rips him apart if not for regeneration ability.

Garou took same punch in concession there's no part of his body that was blowout.

Talk about durability
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
You forgot he was dead when you argued Tats will beat him?. smh

Read well there's a difference between best and damage.

I said tats can damage him but he'll shrug of her strongest attack.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

Read well there's a difference between best and damage.

I said tats can damage him but he'll shrug of her strongest attack.
are we talking about boros
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:39am On Jan 06, 2021
mrMeen:
as long as boros core was intact from what was shown he could regenerate infinitely.

Yes orochi plus the hot chick psykios 'psyclos' psy whatever is no match for boros in the first place I was comparing him to a fully mutated garou.

Face it Boros is a fully fledged God level monster.
boros na extinction level monster....it is crazy how the heroes who boost alot only fight the disaster level monsters.....only saitama ever really show up when the extinction level monsters branch come planet earth! All those idiot monsters hiding underground are disaster level monster....extinction level monsters dont hide oooo.....they wipe things and people out when they show up. The rest of damaged humanity would have living underground with those disaster level monsters if saitama didnt show up to defeat boros!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:44am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
Tatsumaki can damage Boros, buhahaha, are you reading your manga from newspaper.
boros isnt intrested in arrogant boosters...he's intrested in raw power.....and only saitama could give hime that!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2021
TheCreatorVerse:
As if Tatsumaki will survive a kick to the moon.
she would have been dead half way there!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

where were you and the other members of heroes association when saitama was bashing his skull in??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 11:54am On Jan 06, 2021
donwizzy7:
where were you and the other members of heroes association when saitama was bashing his skull in??

Taking care of boros miniums duh

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2021
LuciferO:
are we talking about boros

Above post was a typo error
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2021
typicalgamer:

Taking care of boros miniums duh
and you guys were having serious hard time....i wonder how the other heroes would have managed if they got into the space ship??

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2021
donwizzy7:
and you guys were having serious hard time....i wonder how the other heroes would have managed if they got into the space ship??

I guess we'll never know since they never entered the ship

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.