Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691571 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 2:15am On Jan 22, 2021
nani667:

Drop your username
Kelvinbekson
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2021
NoonMasamune:

But also we need to designate a place for NSFW content. Can't be checking what you guys are ipy to at work and my co-workers will be seeing anime tits on my screen.
that is what is being said all along.....sadly moderator only sees what he wants to see....he himself enjoys those hentai pix..and bot is totally blind altogether so it seems you're on your own in that matter!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Gintama The Semi Final series out!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2021
NoonMasamune:

But also we need to designate a place for NSFW content. Can't be checking what you guys are ipy to at work and my co-workers will be seeing anime tits on my screen.

Lol me too, I went to meet my boss and he saw the nudes someone was spamming here, he had been using me to crack joke since
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 8:07am On Jan 22, 2021
hashtagged:

Lol me too, I went to meet my boss and he saw the nudes someone was spamming here, he had been using me to crack joke since
well, seems donwizzy7 was effective...I can remember he mentioned something like this would happen....

You said someone was spamming nudes...and you close your eyes to those who actually started it and are still adamantly continuing to do it!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2021
World Trigger season 3 in production already...when season 2 hasn't finished airing!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:03am On Jan 22, 2021
hashtagged:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about posting anime tiddy pics on this forum, I've mentioned that before. In talking more about the general attitude towards anime content.

Posting links with NSFW warnings should be good enough. Posting NSFW screenshots right on the main forum is not cool. Some people are at work ffs.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2021
CoolUsername:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about posting anime tiddy pics on this forum, I've mentioned that before. In talking more about the general attitude towards anime content.

Posting links with NSFW warnings should be good enough. Posting NSFW screenshots right on the main forum is not cool. Some people are at work ffs.
Finally.....some real sense talk!

PS

but it's all for naught 'cause we all know what you said is NEVER going to happen here!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Deicide: 9:06am On Jan 22, 2021
Mynd44 please come and do cleaning on this thread
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 9:41am On Jan 22, 2021
Patema inverted 7.8/10
It should have been made a series instead.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
is he the moderator?

Dont you find it weird that it had to take donwizzy7's craziness to open folk's eyes to the truth and some decency in this thread??
Indeed, donwizzy is the messiah with his gospel of spamming.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Indeed, donwizzy is the messiah with his gospel of spamming.
you know it is a shame that you're deliberately turning blind eye to the truth and to more relevant pressing issues in the thread!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
you know it is a shame that you're deliberately turning blind eye to the truth and to more relevant pressing issues in the thread!
Whenever you're done crying on this episode, business continues as usual. It won't take you long to find something else to bîtch about. That's practically all you do on here, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Whenever you're done crying on this episode, business continues as usual. It won't take you long to find something else to bîtch about. That's practically all you do on here, anyway.
getting annoyed already...now it is clear that you ARE the SNITCH that 'ratted' out donwizzy 'cause of your cowardice and conflictingly diminishing ego. What a shame! Constanting trying to evade truths and real issues by mockery of other people. Keep on sulking with your low self-esteem and your hentai!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2021
NoonMasamune here. antispam banned me for some reason. anyways i was saying how about we move this group to a discord server? some advantages include:
- different channels for anime, manga/manhwa, off topic, NSFW etc
- the ability to use a spoiler tag
- we can have ccontrol over the mods and how the rules
- has a much better user interface
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
getting annoyed already...now it is clear that you ARE the SNITCH that 'ratted' out donwizzy 'cause of your cowardice and conflictingly diminishing ego. What a shame! Constanting trying to evade truths and real issues by mockery of other people. Keep on sulking with your low self-esteem and your hentai!!!!!
Sounds like you're projecting, bud. And why are you obsessively hung up on me being the one who ratted your donwizzy account out? I keep telling you, you're not that significant.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Sounds like you're projecting, bud. And why are you obsessively hung up on me being the one who ratted your donwizzy account out? I keep telling you, you're not that significant.
pot calling kettle black! SNITCH!!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
pot calling kettle black! SNITCH!!!!
Oh look. He desperately wants to be me. Talmabout pot and kettle. grin grin
Keep telling yourself whatever it is you want to hear.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Oh look. He desperately wants to be me. Talmabout pot and kettle. grin grin
Keep telling yourself whatever it is you want to hear.
dont you get it! The only thing you can do to is to mock others...no more than that! While other folks here are trying to find solutions to the issues made public compulsorily by donwizzy....you yet are here....doing what you only know how to do best: mockery...which ALWAYS comes from people who constantly have no form and manner of solution whatsoever to offer.

That is who you are!!!

PS

there are folks here who can the mockery better than you can..but they are keeping quiet for reasons best known to themselves and instead channeling their strengths to looking for and offering suitable solutions to the revealed issues on ground. But you aren't capable of that, I suppose!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7

There are folks here who can the mockery better than you can..but they are keeping quiet for reasons best known to themselves and instead channeling their strengths to looking for and offering suitable solutions to the ongoing problems. But you aren't capable of that, I suppose!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
Kaycee7

There are folks here who can the mockery better than you can..but they are keeping quiet for reasons best known to themselves and instead channeling their strengths to looking for and offering suitable solutions to the ongoing problems. But you aren't capable of that, I suppose!
Uhm, first off, I don't think there's a mockery competition going on. Except the one you seem to have organized.
Secondly, my opinion is not needed at the moment but you wouldn't really understand the principle of silent observation, would you?
You always have to pitch in whether or not you have anything relevant to say. I don't mock you. You're the one who makes a mockery of yourself.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:26am On Jan 22, 2021
@kaycee7

you are capable of nothing at all, donwizzy atleast did something by forcing the people's eyes open to an obvious truth...and while folks like Coolusername & Moonmasamune and others are busying themselves looking for good & satisfactory solutions..all you can and are ever only able to do is.........Mockery: a common trait of folks who evade truths and reality to avoid facing pressing issues that require the delicate brainwork of searching for, researching into and consequently providing appropriate solutions for all concerned. But you are not capable of all these, I suppose!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Uhm, first off, I don't think there's a mockery competition going on. Except the one you seem to have organized.
Secondly, my opinion is not needed at the moment but you wouldn't really understand the principle of silent observation, would you?
You always have to pitch in whether or not you have anything relevant to say. I don't mock you. You're the one who makes a mockery of yourself.
you are capable of nothing at all, donwizzy atleast did something by forcing the people's eyes open to an obvious truth...and while folks like Coolusername & Moonmasamune and others are busying themselves looking for good & satisfactory solutions..yet all you can and are ever only able to do is.........Mockery: a common trait of folks who evade truths and reality to avoid facing pressing issues that require the delicate brainwork of searching for, researching into and consequently providing appropriate solutions for all concerned. But you are not capable of all these, I suppose!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2021
wisemrtortoise:
NoonMasamune here. antispam banned me for some reason. anyways i was saying how about we move this group to a discord server? some advantages include:
- different channels for anime, manga/manhwa, off topic, NSFW etc
- the ability to use a spoiler tag
- we can have ccontrol over the mods and how the rules
- has a much better user interface

Discord sounds cool to be honest. I used it once to play Among Us with some acquaintances early last year. However, it will probably be more of a supplement to this group than an outright replacement.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2021
alieneletronics:
@kaycee7

you are capable of nothing at all, donwizzy atleast did something by forcing the people's eyes open to an obvious truth...and while folks like Coolusername & Moonmasamune and others are busying themselves looking for good & satisfactory solutions..all you can and are ever only able to do is.........Mockery: a common trait of folks who evade truths and reality to avoid facing pressing issues that require the delicate brainwork of searching for, researching into and consequently providing appropriate solutions for all concerned. But you are not capable of all these, I suppose!
Like I said, keep telling yourself that. Repeat it enough times, you might even start to believe it.

BTW, is the double posting intentional or are you having issues?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2021
Does anyone knows where they still sell anime disks in abuja, or if your close to ABJ(e.g Niger, kaduna etc) you can get me one? i need one for a project I'm planning
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2021
The Promised Neverland season 2 anime

anime-onlies are missing alot...in fact they miss too much..not knowing how much of the manga has been been chopped off!

Too much of TPN s02 above was chopped off...and there's still very epic fights ahead which I now believe the anime will fail to portray appropriately...the manga fights were too much epicness in TPN...but from what I've seen so far in the anime...I'm dissappointed!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
Like I said, keep telling yourself that. Repeat it enough times, you might even start to believe it.

BTW, is the double posting intentional or are you having issues?
incapable mocker!

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.