Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,992 members, 7,806,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691772 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2021
Jamsal18:
Any interesting animé to watch, I don't like all out action with little plot
How about mostly dialogue with little action?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jamsal18(m): 10:15am On Feb 02, 2021
Kaycee7:
How about mostly dialogue with little action?
yeah, something with plot twist, drama and comedy like promise Neverland and erased
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Jamsal18:
yeah, something with plot twist, drama and comedy like promise Neverland and erased
Talentless Nana)
Akudama Drive
Another
Black Butler
Ajin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 12:10pm On Feb 02, 2021
hustlelegit:
Animepahe
the redo of the healer on animepahe is censored undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
zyro:

It's not. There are two versions there
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kaycee7:
Talentless Nana)
Akudama Drive
Another
Black Butler
Ajin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:30pm On Feb 02, 2021
Raptor2cool:
nani can seems to find x-men on Animepahe,
Where did you download yours?

It is only available on Netflix .... I searched and searched... It is not online at all... Only available on Netflix
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
Grand Blue.... 12/10

This one had a smile plastered on my face when I wasn’t laughing. The facial expressions here are something else

Very refreshing OP and ED too. Will be rewatching this from time to time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2021
randomShek:
Grand Blue 9/10

This one had a smile plastered on my face when I wasn’t laughing. The facial expressions here are something else

Very refreshing OP and ED too. Will be rewatching this from time to time

What's the genre?
Spice of life, action or comedy?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nova15:

What's the genre?
Spice of life, action or comedy?
SoL, Comedy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
pekkaan13:
hopefully they ok?? recently kyoto animation (kyoani) was arsoned
choi!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:21pm On Feb 02, 2021
nani6666:
UBW >>>>>>>>
only ignorant folks joke with the mark of the b east! If only you realized what you're getting yourself into!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:25pm On Feb 02, 2021
iamNegro:

"Eren as he is.." I have not seen the latest season. I am still waiting for the release to be complete, likewise Promise Neverland, Slime, Demon Slayer, etc.
Promised Neverland season 2 is thrash abeg....only those that truly understand will agree with me abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
marsman:

You dare not dude, even you know that will be one of the biggest lies you have ever told your self.
Na overhyping dey use kill jujutsu, 6/10 anime, not bad, not that good either
that Sukuna im shakara too much joor..even Gatou wey strong wella no do shakara reach that one!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
SniperAssassin:
Does anyone still get crap from non-anime watchers, with superiority complexes, that think anime is 'For Kids', and feel like Live-Action series are superior?

Cause to this day I still do.
they're like ants afraid to cross a waterfall to the other side, which is a Paradise of sugar..just because they think they're too small but cant voice it out; think they might die in the water but rather be content criticizing other adventurous folks because afraid to face their fear of 'death'

My analogy is figurative!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:36pm On Feb 02, 2021
Nova15:
After 15 episodes, I can strongly say that Jujutsu Kaisen is overrated.
it would seem to me that at some point they just appear to deviate sharply which resulted correspondingly in fans' declining interest!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:40pm On Feb 02, 2021
iamNegro:

That is the way forward oo. I prefer binge watching, than watching in bits. I really don't know why they made Levi (Human) powerful. Logic dictates that a Titan should be, especially the ones with consciousness.
dude Levi is an Archerman..and they all are powerful in their own ways. Levi aside from being an Archerman has some streaks of a cold blooded murderer in him....when you go through numerous death experiences Levi past thru with Capt Ervin...you wont think twice b4 you murder a titan!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2021
mrMeen:
I shall tolerate no slime slander in this house, and rimuru is ten times better than those beasts ha ha ha.
I tel you!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hustlelegit(m): 4:53pm On Feb 02, 2021
zyro:

It's not censored oo ,the ep 1 and 2 i download no dey censored

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2021
DieRich5:
lol, I Dy reason GOT ending on AOT..........Levi go kill Eren
you know, a manga reader rarely gets disappointed..that is the specialty of animies-only: all it takes is description of one manga scenerio....suddenly you see abuses flying around like volleyball!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2021
DieRich5:
dope
realy....then try Blade anime, Iron man anime....and Batman of the Future!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2021
nani6666:
°°°°

Spoiler alert!

Sasha

Will soon be dead. Gabi finished her off! One bullet! Instant death!

PS

sorry. Already dead!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2021
NoonMasamune:

Rule no.1 of Hring house help:
Never hire someone as hot as your wife. Konji na bastard
'ugly' should be the first item on the list! Lol!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2021
nani667:

It is only available on Netflix .... I searched and searched... It is not online at all... Only available on Netflix
you should have asked me. I will edit this post with the download links of Xmen animated series very soon

PS

those that need it should ask now.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2021
Episode 5

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Kara on the move °°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2021
➢➢

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2021
Wow! Real epic fights here, and solid emotional scenes at time too!

All these and more in

Seirei no Moribito
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2021
alieneletronics:

Spoiler alert!

Sasha

Will soon be dead. Gabi finished her off! One bullet! Instant death!

PS

sorry. Already dead!
This your spoiler was stuck in traffic

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 6:31pm On Feb 02, 2021
hustlelegit:
It's not censored oo ,the ep 1 and 2 i download no dey censored
dem censor my own ooo na anoda site I find the uncensored
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by alieneletronics: 6:32pm On Feb 02, 2021
RX480:

This your spoiler was stuck in traffic
chai...traffic do me bad oooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.