Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691742 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by altteemy: 6:20am On Apr 16, 2021
nani667:

If you wan a enjoy Re:Zero jus try as much as possible to ignore Subaru... Dude's hopelessness is all manner of annoying...

Focus on the other characters... Especially the MVPs ➜ Rem & Ram ☑️

But really, it takes a lot not to go gaga being in his shoes. If crying from all the pain he has seen is just his fault, it is a very small price to pay for his helplessness.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 7:17am On Apr 16, 2021
nani667:

If you wan a enjoy Re:Zero jus try as much as possible to ignore Subaru... Dude's hopelessness is all manner of annoying...

Focus on the other characters... Especially the MVPs ➜ Rem & Ram ☑️
Yeah thanks.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2021
altteemy:

But really, it takes a lot not to go gaga being in his shoes. If crying from all the pain he has seen is just his fault, it is a very small price to pay for his helplessness.
honestly Subaru situation is a little more realistic as he didn't have the advantage other isekai MC has(of which most isekai MC are ridiculously blessed with broken abilities)

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
Time to read up before second cour drops in July

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hohenheim:
Re:Zero season one 7/10 Subaru crying made me dislike him but the 3rd act was really good. I don't think there's enough motivation for me to watch the 2nd season though.

Subaru: Dies and watches all the people he loves die in horrible ways repeatedly. Tries to compensate with a positive attitude but eventually breaks down due to his powerlessness, the trauma he has faced, and the fact that he can't share it with anybody else.

Viewers: Lol what a bitch!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
hitsugaya:
honestly Subaru situation is a little more realistic as he didn't have the advantage other isekai MC has(of which most isekai MC are ridiculously blessed with broken abilities)

The fact that he is eventually able to come up with ways to overcome his challenges despite everything makes him better than 90% of anime MCs.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
CoolUsername:

Subaru: Dies and watches all the people he loves die in horrible ways repeatedly. Tries to compensate with a positive attitude but eventually breaks down due to his powerlessness, the trauma he has faced, and the fact that he can't share it with anybody else.

Exactly my thoughts

It seems people are no longer interested in having realistic characters.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hohenheim(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2021
CoolUsername:

I get what you're saying but if I can return from death I'd be like a fùcking god in that universe.
He barely made any attempt to get stronger.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by madigitals(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2021
Please kindly watch this funny Naughty Landlord, watch and give your feedback please dont laugh alone oooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMMcJKoUxo&t=22s
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Episode 1

Jus Started °°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2021
DieRich5:
I saw bt too busy to download it....pls wat ur rate
6.8/10...well yours could be higher. I suggest to watch part 1 first if you haven't.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2021
Guys....

Three Recap movies for The Demon Slayer are out.

Download and watch to refresh your memory before watching Mugen Train, when it comes out.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
donwizzy7:
6.8/10...well yours could be higher. I suggest to watch part 1 first if you haven't.
part 1 was dope 8.5/10
ok I'll download it dis night

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2021
I noticed something, guys, concerning new release normal movies. It is that covid19 saga has affected the way new movies are now released, and the very reluctant movie producers have slowly began to adopt the new method: releasing their movies on streaming platforms days after the cinema, thereby making HD versions of the movies which should have been available in 3 months' time to now be available within just a few days. This I believe is a very good development: no more waiting til 3 months for BluRay versions of movies!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2021
Anime names are starting to annoy me! For example, which kind anime title be

So I’m a Spider, So What?

Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real Life!

I tire oooooo!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:12am On Apr 17, 2021
I guess this guy is the source of the dreamy animations in Makoto Shinkai movies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z07BJZ46Nok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:10am On Apr 17, 2021
Irohas ❃❃

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2021
How far, guys.

I'm new to the anime thingy(not that new actually) and i was wondering if there's like an app where i can download anime (and comics) that i can watch offline later.

Thanks
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:54am On Apr 17, 2021
donwizzy7:

Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full
Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real
Life!

I tire oooooo!
Where were you when oregairu and watamote were released?

Most of the have their names from their long light novel titles. Although this trend is more prevalent in isekai, so most people won't try it out thinking is more or less the same as the rest. So they decide to sukmarize the whole volume on the front cover
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2021
NoonMasamune:

Where were you when oregairu and watamote were released?

Most of the have their names from their long light novel titles. Although this trend is more prevalent in isekai, so most people won't try it out thinking is more or less the same as the rest. So they decide to sukmarize the whole volume on the front cover
d tin looks wierd jooor....yet to see any epic stuffs have such wierdily long titles!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2021
donwizzy7:

Full Dive: The Ultimate Next-Gen Full
Dive RPG Is Even Shittier than Real
Life!

I tire oooooo!

Kono Subarashii Sekai no Shukufuku Wo!

Most of these light-novel anime adaptations have ridiculous titles

If that spider anime is anything like the manga, it will probably be very good.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2021
Hohenheim:

I get what you're saying but if I can return from death I'd be like a fùcking god in that universe.
He barely made any attempt to get stronger.

Unfortunately, unlike fiction would have you believe, watching loved ones meet gruesome ends and dying repeatedly leads to psychological and mental issues. Soldiers who are specifically trained for stuff like that still suffer from PTSD, depression, shell-shock, and commit suicide at significantly more often than the average man.

I can confidently assure you that you won't be a god even with the return by death ability. You probably won't have gotten past Elsa.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
sad

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2021
CoolUsername:

well, I'll just live with it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
In the human world...lol....the new Mortal Kombat 2021 is out (HDcam, though)....like I mentioned earlier...we'd be able to have the HD version in 7 days' time (Web-dl or WebRip or HDRip).
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:04pm On Apr 17, 2021
Wow, these 3 Recap movies of The Demon Slayer really quickly bring you up to speed on the entire anime series. You guys need to watch them.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2021
Noice ★★★★

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2021
donwizzy7:
that's what I'm saying...your choice of words shows you aren't moved to epicness by it. Bro I have limited data...so I must be very picky about anime these days....must use my limited Internet to download only epic stuffs!

We weren't discussing money making ideas, sorry if I wasn't turned on. grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2021
CoolUsername:

It is
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
CoolUsername:

The fact that he is eventually able to come up with ways to overcome his challenges despite everything makes him better than 90% of anime MCs.
Apt! ✅

Yet to see season 2 second cour but the first cour took anime of the season for me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by marsman: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2021
Meme i found some where

9 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 12:56am On Apr 18, 2021
4th AMV finally done. It's different from the rest but I hope it's enjoyable. Thanks for watching my last video. I hope you do the same with this one and like, share and subscribe to my channel. Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zs7xT6IWHI

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.