Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,027 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (689173 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:04am On Jul 23, 2021
Episode 2 °°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2021
3minssex:

What will happen to the anime now?

I think all these manga artists should start allowing and choosing people that will replace in case they die. This scenario of the manga automatically stopping if the author dies make no sense!
The mangakas should share the story with the staff.
Well, the anime already had a second season in the works. And the manga wasn't even the source material, the light novel is.
Writers sharing a story with the staff doesn't really do much and isn't even that viable an option. Some writers haven't figured out the end to their story, some know the end to their stort but haven't plotted the events leading up to the end yet. And no one else can ever care about or understand a writer's story like the writer themselves.
Either way, you'll get a very different version from what the writer's vision was.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2021
nani667:
Episode 2 °°
Atena finna bleed out in this episode grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2021
richmond500:
If they share it, the staffs might spoil the anime.
I was reading that misfit of demon king, it was so interesting until I saw the sad news and I stopped reading before I get addicted to it like I did in hunterXhunter
wat sad news, if I may ask
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2021
3minssex:

What will happen to the anime now?

I think all these manga artists should start allowing and choosing people that will replace in case they die. This scenario of the manga automatically stopping if the author dies make no sense!
The mangakas should share the story with the staff.
make Eiichiro Oda no die before completing one piece ohh.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 10:54am On Jul 23, 2021
Who is watching peach boy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:22am On Jul 23, 2021
lexrichy:
Who is watching peach boy
Watching episode 4 later today
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2021
lexrichy:
We'll bring him back from death.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 23, 2021
richmond500:
If they share it, the staffs might spoil the anime.
I was reading that misfit of demon king, it was so interesting until I saw the sad news and I stopped reading before I get addicted to it like I did in hunterXhunter

What happened to hunter X Hunter manga artist?

As for misfit of demon king academy,you have no cause to worry since the anime is adapting the ln not the manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Sweet jazz~~

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by creedencity(m): 5:51pm On Jul 23, 2021
nani667:
Episode 2 °°
Title please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
3minssex:

We'll bring him back from death.
am telling you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by creedencity(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2021
nani667:
OVA ★⋆

Title please
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by creedencity(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kaycee7:
When you don't check well before guilt tripping grin grin

grin grin grin. Which anime are the shots from
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by creedencity(m): 7:31pm On Jul 23, 2021
nani667:
Episode 8
Bro can u please be adding the titles of the animes' shots u drop

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
creedencity:

Title please

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
creedencity:

Title please

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2021
creedencity:

grin grin grin. Which anime are the shots from
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by privaldo: 11:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Kaycee7:
When you don't check well before guilt tripping grin grin

Title please?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:25am On Jul 24, 2021
privaldo:

Title please?
Kaycee7:
I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:51am On Jul 24, 2021
First two Episodes °°°

Decent

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:53am On Jul 24, 2021
Episode 3 ¬¬

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:05am On Jul 24, 2021
New Release ➕➕

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:05am On Jul 24, 2021
nani667:
First two Episodes °°°

Decent

Oh look! Bad CG is being attacked by bad CG!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by privaldo: 4:30am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaycee7:

Thanks. Wait, please don't tell me that's the title. It is unusually long.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:54am On Jul 24, 2021
privaldo:

Thanks. Wait, please don't tell me that's the title. It is unusually long.
That's how light novel titles are. grin grin
You'll get used to it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by privaldo: 4:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Kaycee7:
That's how light novel titles are. grin grin
You'll get used to it.

I hope so, although I prefer animes to light novels and mangas
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 6:52am On Jul 24, 2021
grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 6:55am On Jul 24, 2021
lexrichy:
I think he said after Wano kuni, one-piece will be 90% done so u need not to fear

We will have more knowledge about the void century in this arc.

But I am very much prepared for the last war that he spoke it, he said its gonna make Marineford look cute in comparison and will be the biggest war we have ever seen
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lexrichy(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2021
richmond500:
I think he said after Wano kuni, one-piece will be 90% done so u need not to fear

We will have more knowledge about the void century in this arc.

But I am very much prepared for the last war that he spoke it, he said its gonna make Marineford look cute in comparison and will be the biggest war we have ever seen
the sweet thing is that our luffy is gonna be yonko power level by then,so no one can mess with him again.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by richmond500: 7:53am On Jul 24, 2021
lexrichy:
the sweet thing is that our luffy is gonna be yonko power level by then,so no one can mess with him again.
Ya, there is also a theory that he is the last ancient weapon.
He's gonna be one helluva an overpowered character.

I think the final war will be immediately after wano or maybe we will have a mini arc but Oda said, luffy's adventure is already over and he is entering the final stage of one-piece so for him to be on Yonko level after this arc is possible
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:57am On Jul 24, 2021
Goosebumps. Goosebumps all over

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (753) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.