Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,308 members, 7,780,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:52 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (682727 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 10:22am On Dec 30, 2018
who here agrees with this

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sharex15: 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2018
vincentico:
who here agrees with this
How many people use crunchyroll here
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sharex15: 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
nani667:
Season Ended... Both Re seasons were some terrible garbage... First one just wasted our lives with Sasaki Haise, second one was just a terribly rushed project... Really disappointed
Thank God I read the manga instead
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
sharex15:

Thank God I read the manga instead
is he talking about Re zero
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2018
mrMeen:
is he talking about Re zero
No he's talking about Tokyo ghoul: re
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 6:34am On Dec 31, 2018
Goblin Slayer is an exquisite crap in a nice fabricated bullshit... Its over hypeness is sickening!!!
If you agree with me, push like otherwise push share

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 10:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
t12tosin:
Goblin Slayer is an exquisite crap in a nice fabricated bullshit... Its over hypeness is sickening!!!
Lol, you dey vex
Quite alright, you might not have expected what you got because of the popularity fan base
But I like it because there is moderation in it, even the MC isn't an all powerful character like Ains in Overlord or the MC in how not to summon a demon Lord and many others
My view sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2019
New anime out : rising of the shield hero

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 1:03am On Jan 02, 2019
some interesting videos that summarizes the best of anime in 2018:

Anime in 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMybzJY5K0Y

THE ABSOLUTE BEST ANIME OF 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEwLPk5sEJk&index=2&list=WL&t=194s

Was 2018 Anime's Best Year Yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTMw9cX-_8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 4:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
is black clover interesting now? I quit at episode 2
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2019
Arthurity1:
New anime out : rising of the shield hero

Saw it as soon as it dropped ✔️

New Isekai Anime

Looking pretty decent... Not spamming Overpowered Characters like the others.. Here seems they all Start useless and hopeless.. And the Story is looking good too, Main Character is also pretty good... I figured as he ended up with the shield his uselessness would make me not like him, but the way the Story has gone in episode 1 I'm liking the dude

Plus it was a 45 mins episode, no opening or ending... Just full 45 minutes of content, zero fillers or time wastage... Looking foreward to the next episode ✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2019
New Movie was pretty good ✔️

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
Demon Knights

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2019
CapedBaldy:
is black clover interesting now? I quit at episode 2
i dont know...i stopped at ep 20+ and it was still trash then
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2019
t12tosin:
Goblin Slayer has always been an overhyped piece of trash...i tried my best to give the anime time...unfortunately seems there was never an storyline to tell...boring characters, fan-service driven, zero plot, boring fights, too many stereotype characters...no intriguing one to the extent i keep forwarding when they r talking e.g that girl that uses speech delay or whatever and smokes pipe
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by stred: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
nani667:
Demon Knights
sorry Nani what is this?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 6:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
stred:
sorry Nani what is this?
Seven Deadly Sins Movie
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
nani667:
New Movie was pretty good ✔️

The main reason why I don't watch Nanatsu no taizai is because of the Meliodas and Elizabeth pairing. I mean that sh!t is just wrong on every level, I mean with all the touchy touchy nonsense while Meliodas still looks like a child just puts me off. Una wey dey watch that, una dey try ooo!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:28am On Jan 04, 2019
Arthurity1:

The main reason why I don't watch Nanatsu no taizai is because of the Meliodas and Elizabeth pairing. I mean that sh!t is just wrong on every level, I mean with all the touchy touchy nonsense while Meliodas still looks like a child just puts me off. Una wey dey watch that, una dey try ooo!

There's no Romantic entanglements involved in their relationship... Meliodas may have some feelings for her beht Meliodas don't talk shop and Catch feelings like the case of Ban and the Midget girl

Meliodas just fondles and gropes occasionally, that's basically just the Anime's way of giving the audience some extra Service ✔️

Na you get time to even notice pairings in the Anime... It is inconsequential / insignificant... What we are interested in is the battles.. And there is loads of that... You should try and focus on watching those and remove your mind from focusing on irrelevant stuff like pairing

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2019
nani667:

There's no Romantic entanglements involved in their relationship... Meliodas may have some feelings for her beht Meliodas don't talk shop and Catch feelings like the case of Ban and the Midget girl

Meliodas just fondles and gropes occasionally, that's basically just the Anime's way of giving the audience some extra Service ✔️

Na you get time to even notice pairings in the Anime... It is inconsequential / insignificant... What we are interested in is the battles.. And there is loads of that... You should try and focus on watching those and remove your mind from focusing on irrelevant stuff like pairing
Dude be missing out on epic battles just because Meliodas gropes Elizabeth once in 5 episodes. Pathetic!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 8:52am On Jan 04, 2019
nani667:

Lol, meliodas doesn't catch feelings?
You don't know your seven deadly sins
Meliodas wiped a while city cos of Liz (Elizabeth)

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sharex15: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2019
Arthurity1:

Ban and Elaine is much worse in seven deadly sins. It freaks me out sef.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:37am On Jan 04, 2019
nani667:

Guy, it's the handling and groping that is my main problem sef!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:10am On Jan 05, 2019
Arthurity1:

Guy, it's the handling and groping that is my main problem sef!

Ya problem is simply Over-Holiness.... You will even bring holier-than-thou attitude and enter Anime matter again

So small groping that Meliodas displays sparingly in the Anime is now issue

Well you have already displayed before that you have a tendency to dodge Anime that is Ecchi related... Beht I didn't know the case was as bad as this sha...that you are even lamenting about Seven Deadly Sins

Like I told you back then... Just stop seeing Anime all together and save yaself plenty Stress

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Ansatsu Clan

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019
nani667:

Added ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

Yeah. despite what people say, there is a lot of good dubbed anime out there. The main stigma behind dub was because back then when anime was not that popular in the west, people didn't care much about it which resulted in people doing half-ass jobs when it comes to dubbing. but now we have some amazing people offering their talented voices like Yuri Lowenthal(The Voice of spiderman in the latest PS4 spiderman game), Kira buckland and Cherami Leigh(voices of 2B and A2, Nier Automata), johnny Yong Bosch etc.

Fun fact: when one of the disney executives saw Miyazaki Movies, he loved them so much that he decided to help bring them to western audiences, with big stars like Mark Hamill, Jean Simmons, Christian Bale etc.

Yare yare. Well, every person to what he likes.

But generally, I'd expect every 'true' animé fan to hate watching dub. I mean it doesn't bring out the feels and essence at all. Plus I've come to love the Japanese language and I find myself learning and using some phrases in everyday life

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 11:08am On Jan 05, 2019
looking good

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2019
08122143006 pls add to the WhatsApp group
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
nani667:

Ya problem is simply Over-Holiness.... You will even bring holier-than-thou attitude and enter Anime matter again

So small groping that Meliodas displays sparingly in the Anime is now issue

Well you have already displayed before that you have a tendency to dodge Anime that is Ecchi related... Beht I didn't know the case was as bad as this sha...that you are even lamenting about Seven Deadly Sins

Like I told you back then... Just stop seeing Anime all together and save yaself plenty Stress
let me get one thing clear... I do not have a "holier-than-thou" attitude to anime or anythin else for that matter. I simply don't like ecchi animes that don't have anything e to them, after all I have watched prison school and really liked it because it was comedy. My problem with Meliodas and Elizabeth is that Elizabeth looks old enough to be his elder sister or aunt and that pip-squeak Meliodas is just there touching her up and down without complaint... I mean that's sexual harassment and nobody is saying a damn thing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (751) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.