Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691706 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2022
Kaycee7:
Fighting Danzo wasn't his only option.
This dude could arrange a whole massacre but not a meeting between Sarutobi and his own father.
Man had a choice and chose to be a political pawn.
To each his own but as for me itachi was a real hero.Lord knows I wouldn't do 1/10 of the things he did for his nation.Who wan die make him die.I cannot come and go and kill myself for this shiithole
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pu7pl3(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
Finally some consistent activity on this thread
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2022
isekai meikyuu no harem(Harem in the labyrinth of another world) is getting a lot of hate.Why did fück do people expect morality in a video game world where slavery is normal,bandits are killed on sight and their hands are harvested no questions asked,and people earn a living working in fvcking labyrinth that appear randomly from thin air and are filled with monsters.

For fück's sake every female in his harem gave their consent and were actively vying to be his slave.Infact the so called slaves held a meeting with kage michio to tell him that he's treating them too well and that's not how a master is supposed to treat slaves.

If the woke western shitstains had their way,they would have cancelled this show.I hope it gets a season 2.Really pissed right now ,may sapona visit every woke piece of shit out there with smallpox

On a related note I hope redo of healer gets a new season.God bless Japan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Brokeloser:
isekai meikyuu no harem(Harem in the labyrinth of another world) is getting a lot of hate.Why did fück do people expect morality in a video game world where slavery is normal,bandits are killed on sight and their hands are harvested no questions asked,and people earn a living working in fvcking labyrinth that appear randomly from thin air and are filled with monsters.

For fück's sake every female in his harem gave their consent and were actively vying to be his slave.Infact the so called slaves held a meeting with kage michio to tell him that he's treating them too well and that's not how a master is supposed to treat slaves.

If the woke western shitstains had their way,they would have cancelled this show.I hope it gets a season 2.Really pissed right now ,may sapona visit every woke piece of shit out there with smallpox

On a related note I hope redo of healer gets a new season.God bless Japan.
I need to watch this show...
It seems controversial...

I loved Redo of Healer too...if it's like Redo of Healer....I want cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2022
CoolUsername:

What moral obligation does a country have to help people from other countries because of the melanin content of their skin?
Non at all & I wouldn't advocate for a such a thing either.
But I'd question this, would you just sit quiet and turn a blind eye to your neighbors possibly starving or being robbed, without offering help, aid, especially when you have the ability to?
It's sorta hard for me to not think of it this way.

In what conceivable way could Wakanda have ended conflicts in Africa or ended racism across the pond? Except maybe through conquest and imperialism.

Even then who do they side with? Sudan or South Sudan? Mali or the Touareg? Nigeria or ESN or ISWAP? It gets considerably more difficult when you can't visually differentiate the "oppressor" and the "oppressed", doesn't it? Nothing is as black and white as the movie names it seem (no pun intended).
I'm personally not anti-interventionist especially when there is humanitarian reasons to get involved in a conflict.

Certain conflicts in real life have only ever been ended when more powerful nations intervened, though i understand it can't always be black and white, imagine Bangladesh, if India didn't step in during their war of independence with Pakistan, how much bloodshed was further prevented because of it, or Europe without US involvement in WW2

The movie didn't even consider these questions because it is not a movie for black people but rather, a movie for black Americans. They don't actually care about Africans, and that's fine. That, my friend, is the true reason they built a basketball court at the end of it.
This is true.

It's kinda dumb on my part to project my morality and judge a fictional county like this in a story that isn't even meant to be that deep.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 11:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
Brokeloser:

How exactly is this his fault?I repeat again at that point the situation was too far gone to be salvaged.The only available options were;
1)Civil war leading to enemy nations invading.
2)Konaha surrenders to the Uchiha.
3)Uchiha surrenders to konoha

Remember options 2&3 were out of the question and the Uchiha were actively planning a coup.Do you think the other clans would have swept the matter aside and pretend it never happened.

However way you look at it,itachi is a selfless nationalist who gave all for his nation,stories of his act of selflessness will never be sung,the world will never know of his heroic deeds.Motherfvcker singlehandedly ended a war the likes of which had never been fought before and he did so while dead.Even the "god of all shinobi" called him a better shinobi than he ever was.Damn! A fvcking legend I stan.
There was also option 4, Use Shisui's Sharingan on them.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 11:35pm On Sep 21, 2022
IMAliyu2:
There was also option 4, Use Shisui's Sharingan on them.
Shisui's sharingiran takes 10 years to activate or something like that.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 11:40pm On Sep 21, 2022
Baddestguyp:
I need to watch this show...
It seems controversial...

I loved Redo of Healer too...if it's like Redo of Healer....I want cool
Not really,just a hõrny teenager trying to get by in a strange world.Dude was searching online for painless suicide methods and came upon a website that asked to select his character while been warned twice that he can never return obviously he thought it was a joke and clicker yes and found himself in strange new world.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 3:03am On Sep 22, 2022
Brokeloser:

Not really,just a hõrny teenager trying to get by in a strange world.Dude was searching online for painless suicide methods and came upon a website that asked to select his character while been warned twice that he can never return obviously he thought it was a joke and clicker yes and found himself in strange new world.
I just finished episode 4

No way this dude turned up in a strange new world and first thing he did was to start risking his life to buy a sex slave grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:07am On Sep 22, 2022
Brokeloser:

To each his own but as for me itachi was a real hero.Lord knows I wouldn't do 1/10 of the things he did for his nation.Who wan die make him die.I cannot come and go and kill myself for this shiithole
The soldiers who shot people at Lekki tollgate must be real heroes for you then.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 7:15am On Sep 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:

No way this dude turned up in a strange new world and first thing he did was to start risking his life to buy a sex slave grin
When you're in Rome behave like the Romans.grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 7:18am On Sep 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
The soldiers who shot people at Lekki tollgate must be real heroes for you then.
No need to get personal,besides I said to each his own answer.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2022
Brokeloser:

No need to get personal,besides I said to each his own answer.
I'm not getting personal. Just drawing a more relatable parallel to the character you pedestalize.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 7:30am On Sep 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
I'm not getting personal. Just drawing a more relatable parallel to the character you pedestalize.
If Nigerian soldiers actions at lekki tollgate and itachi's actions are the same to you then.......... honestly I cannot can.You win sir
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:47am On Sep 22, 2022
Brokeloser:

If Nigerian soldiers actions at lekki tollgate and itachi's actions are the same to you then.......... honestly I cannot can.You win sir
Both used lethal force on innocent civilians to end agitation efforts by a marginalized group on request from political figures. You can choose not to see it sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2022
Brokeloser:

When you're in Rome behave like the Romans.grin
but the sex in episode 4 did not feel consentual at all...

The dude sef was murdering people in their sleep just cos he wanted to buy a sex slave grin
This one worse pass Keyaru...at least Keyaru was deranged and na revenge

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 2:39pm On Sep 22, 2022
I was dumb for sleeping on Odd Taxi.
The story legitimately had me hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_cLtW3PnA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:10pm On Sep 22, 2022
IMAliyu2:
I was dumb for sleeping on Odd Taxi.
The story legitimately had me hooked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI_cLtW3PnA
Only a handful of people saw that twist at the end coming.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Brokeloser: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:
but the sex in episode 4 did not feel consentual at all...

The dude sef was murdering people in their sleep just cos he wanted to buy a sex slave grin
This one worse pass Keyaru...at least Keyaru was deranged and na revenge
Not you too?! This is a world where bandits are killed on sight and their arms are cut off no questions asked.Nobody will bat an eyelid if you bring 100 bandits ID cards for sale the knights will gladly buy them.This is a world that has an legal public organization that buys ID cards(technically body parts).Those are the rules bandits for fair games for anyone.

As for the sex well they were both virgins it was bound to be weird at first.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2022
The procrastinator's anthem

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by pu7pl3(m): 4:55pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:

Episode 4

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu2: 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2022
Kaycee7:
Only a handful of people saw that twist at the end coming.
Definitely didn't see that coming
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2022
Baddestguyp:

I loved Redo of Healer too...

This man woke up and chose vawulence
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 1:24am On Sep 23, 2022
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE ANGRY ABOUT CYBERPUNK EDGERUNNERS ENDING!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FU*K!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 6:29am On Sep 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
I SERIOUSLY CAN'T BE THE ONLY ONE ANGRY ABOUT CYBERPUNK EDGERUNNERS ENDING!!! SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FU*K!!!
it's seriously ridiculous they all died so 1 person can survive to go to the fucking moon while the status quo still remains the same in their city, absolutely nothing changed

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2022
@hitsugaya.

I got Saturday off and was planning to binge watch Edgerunners tomorrow.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zorse: 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Lol
See Akame ga Kill for more ridiculous ending smiley

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
CoolUsername:
@hitsugaya.

I got Saturday off and was planning to binge watch Edgerunners tomorrow.
lol sorry for the spoilers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
cos it's a sad ending?

Lol, the Cyberpunk game has never been known for happy endings...nothing like happy endings in Night City...
It definitely fits in with the theme
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
hitsugaya:
it's seriously ridiculous they all died so 1 person can survive to go to the fucking moon while the status quo still remains the same in their city, absolutely nothing changed
It's a prequel...
And it was obvious it wasn't gonna have a happy ending with the way the show was going...

Plus Cyberpunk game has never had a happy ending... nothing like happy endings in Night City

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
Baddestguyp:
It's a prequel...
And it was obvious it wasn't gonna have a happy ending with the way the show was going...

Plus Cyberpunk game has never had a happy ending... nothing like happy endings in Night City

Most people don't know much about the cyberpunk subgenre
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2022
CoolUsername:

Most people don't know much about the cyberpunk subgenre
you're right...
But still they know it's a prequel for the game...

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.