Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691825 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousRahl(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2019
Baddestguyp:
Currently on Phantom Requiem

Next on my list, im gonna retry Golden Kamuy

I need to finish this anime. Was watching it some years back.

The opening theme tho smiley
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
PreciousRahl:
Dimension W

Animation: 8/10

Plot: 8/10

smiley
saw this anime earlier today...I'd already added it to my list

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:32am On Feb 21, 2019
PreciousRahl:
Dimension W

smiley

The plot took a bigger nosedive than the Sosoliso aircraft,

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2019
Arthurity1:

Name ooooo!!!

✔️✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
PreciousRahl:
Dimension W
smiley

Hmmm...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousRahl(m): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2019
CoolUsername:

The plot took a bigger nosedive than the Sosoliso aircraft,

I still think it was good grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2019
PreciousRahl:

I still think it was good grin

It was ok. It was different. The robot girl was waifu bait. It had some good episodes, especially the one where she was hanging out with the kids. But the second half of the show dropped the ball.

Studio 3Hz come up with ambitious projects only to fvck them up in some fashion. I still have high hopes for them, though.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
paste007:
Nigerian Anime Whatsapp group :
Anyone can join : quote me if you want me to add you in the group.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:17am On Feb 23, 2019
just finished grave of fireflies. super sad movie about ww2. I rate it 8/10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2019
CapedBaldy:

if you like it, you should also check out in this corner of the world
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 3:51pm On Feb 23, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

I'll add it to my download list
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

I planned on watching it today, but laziness didn't let me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2019
I was going to watch the boy and the beast but watched patlabor part 1 instead and I have to say it was better than I expected. 7.5/10

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
nani667:
Magical �
name of this anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:56pm On Feb 24, 2019
CapedBaldy:
I was going to watch the boy and the beast but watched patlabor part 1 instead and I have to say it was better than I expected. 7.5/10
This anime looks really old.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wisemrtortoise: 1:34am On Feb 25, 2019
Arthurity1:

you should watch the boy and the beast. then watch wolf children and his latest work, mirai. Mamoru Hosoda is shaping up to be the next Miyazaki

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by peacefull(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2019
CapedBaldy:

Very sad story cry
This movie always making me cry.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2019
Peppul:

name of this anime
Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2019
Arthurity1:

30 years old but the animation is super smooth you can only tell it's old because of the art style
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by sAntiAgO147: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2019
Hello movies fams

I got something you all will really love and appreciate.

Go subscribe @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpBTcnilLZ4AJjy-n262Hng and get yourself up2date with latest movies you would love.

Thank me now and later too! smiley
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2019
CapedBaldy:

30 years old but the animation is super smooth you can only tell it's old because of the art style

Dat economic boom animation budget, though!

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by megastarkels: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
wisemrtortoise:

please could you help me with a web link to download your recommended full movie
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Who else has seen the episode 8 of mob psycho 100 II.... I don't even know where to start from in describing the episode!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Arthurity1:
Who else has seen the episode 8 of mob psycho 100 II.... I don't even know where to start from in describing the episode!

Mehn, I didn't expect that to happen.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nova15:

Mehn, I didn't expect that to happen.
That sh!t was sudden!. *in drake's voice* zero to a hundred real quick
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2019
Arthurity1:

That sh!t was sudden!. *in drake's voice* zero to a hundred real quick

As in eh. So unexpected.
I'm just patiently waiting for episode 9.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nova15:

As in eh. So unexpected.
I'm just patiently waiting for episode 9.
Me too!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by victorDcaptain(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2019
Am currently expecting Alita Battle Angel online. Who has watched the movie?
Their cast and trailer is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiLajZWPAjo&t=30s
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2019
victorDcaptain:
Am currently expecting Alita Battle Angel online. Who has watched the movie?
Their cast and trailer is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiLajZWPAjo&t=30s

Really enjoyed it. It stayed true to the OVA and manga. Nice action sequences, although not as good (or violent) as the manga or OVA. Waaay better characterization than the OVA. Typical James Cameron special effects: spectacular (those eyes) to the point where it becomes overbearing (the crying scenes were kinda weird).

All in all a successful anime adaptation. I feel it was held back by the PG-13 rating a bit. Adapting a gritty 80s manga into a movie that isn't R rated would definitely reduce the impact of its action scenes. The movie tried to push the boundaries and is more brutal than the average marvel movie but that just isn't good enough when you're adapting a manga where enemies routinely get chopped to bits.

And oh, yeah they made the cyborg blood blue in this movie.

I'll give it a 7.5/10.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Youngbbt: 8:25pm On Mar 01, 2019
someone please recommend any good anime better than Spider Man into the spider verse
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:00pm On Mar 01, 2019
Youngbbt:
someone please recommend any good anime better than Spider Man into the spider verse

That is NOT an anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2019
Youngbbt:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.