Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,257 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (682641 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
CapedBaldy:

jeez why is everyone here so against lower quality videos? they ain't that bad
The though only with good encoding
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:

I loved it. Mostly during jiraiya's arc. Summoning jutsu in English makes me smile.
Were you the one I told you're weird? Cos I want to reiterate. YOU'RE REALLY WEIRD. Never met anyone who could stand hearing jutsu in English. Till today

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
CoolUsername:
So after the abortion that was Netflix's Death Note live action and the botched circumcision that was the Fullmetal Alchemist movie, it seemed Netflix had learned their lesson with the surprisingly decent Bleach movie.

Now these niggas have decided to do a Cowboy Bebop love action series. Now, this anime is already a heavily westernized classic from the director Shinchiro Watanabe so it was wrote popular in the West. Also, it was set in space so localization shouldn't really be an issue, i.e., Netflix shouldn't have to change sh!t. But of course that's what they did.

Apart from the MC, the main cast was changed radically; Jet Black, the lead character's white-as-fvck partner in crime, was changed to a black guy. Faye Valentine, a Singaporean, was cast as a latina. The frickin' dog, Ein, was changed from a corgi to a husky. Which just goes to show how little Netflix gives a sh.it about its target audience.

Why is it so hard for production companies to respect the source material?

Faye Valentine is beautiful. This chic is NOT beautiful. To put it nicely

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
So you prefer hearing taiju kage bunshi no jutsu[/b]and not Shadow clone jutsu. I guess we all have our preferences. When Naruto says it in English I find it funny am not saying it isn't cringy at times but it simply makes me smile.
Kaycee7:
Were you the one I told you're weird? Cos I want to reiterate. [b]YOU'RE REALLY WEIRD.
Never met anyone who could stand hearing jutsu in English. Till today
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
She Ugly cheesy cheesy. Wakanda nonsensical nonsenses of a nonsense is that they called live adaptation.
Kaycee7:

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
iuwe:
She Ugly cheesy cheesy. Wakanda nonsensical nonsenses of a nonsense is that they called live adaptation.
Huncle, I was trying to be nice. What is all these savagery you're bringing?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kaycee7:
Huncle, I was trying to be nice. What is all these savagery you're bringing?
See anime version see live adaptation na. God knows that I won't watch it even if the storyline is really good.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kaycee7:

That picture is just a meme making fun Netflix's casting choices in adaptations.

The actress playing Faye Valentine, Danielle Pineda is actually reasonably attractive. You just don't cast a Latina to play a Singaporean.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 2:02am On Apr 22, 2019
mrMeen:
have you watched mushishu

No. I haven't
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
CoolUsername:

That picture is just a meme making fun Netflix's casting choices in adaptations.

The actress playing Faye Valentine, Danielle Pineda is actually reasonably attractive. You just don't cast a Latina to play a Singaporean.

Phew!! They had me scared for a minute. Still not cool, though.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 10:59am On Apr 22, 2019
Top spring anime week 1

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2019
CapedBaldy:

jeez why is everyone here so against lower quality videos? they ain't that bad

Nothing worse than elitist weebs.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Leviana:

No. I haven't
It's better than the series you just watched, watch it and thank me later.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fourcade(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2019
New Anime > Fairy Gone
Just two episodes but looks interesting!
cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:02pm On Apr 22, 2019
Fourcade:
New Anime > Fairy Gone

Just two episodes but looks interesting!

cheesy

Really.... Found it rather boring... And annoying

After I saw Episode 1 when it aired I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore.... Episode 2 I had downloaded since it dropped is just collecting dust
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:03pm On Apr 22, 2019
God Serena doing some Damage...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
Some Interesting Characters in this week's Episode...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fourcade(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2019
nani6666:

Really.... Found it rather boring... And annoying

After I saw Episode 1 when it aired I couldn't bring myself to watch anymore.... Episode 2 I had downloaded since it dropped is just collecting dust

It's just two episodes. . .oh well

I will carry on to see how it goes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 7:50pm On Apr 22, 2019
Next on the Watch list ✔️

Re-downloaded ✔️

Time to re-watch ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2019
My hero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
IMAliyu:
My hero
This is too much. Lol grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:00am On Apr 23, 2019
nani6666:
Next on the Watch list ✔️

Re-downloaded ✔️

Time to re-watch ✔️
This trash?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:01am On Apr 23, 2019
Where can I download cowboy bebop at 50-60mb per episode?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2019
nani6666:
God Serena doing some Damage...
what about the name? undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
CapedBaldy:

I think they should have given it to bones since they are the ones that animated mob psycho
The animation is clearer and the only battle ghat has happened aren't main let it reach orochi and the tournament
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Arthurity1:
Where can I download cowboy bebop at 50-60mb per episode?
Chia anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigg3369:

The animation is clearer and the only battle ghat has happened aren't main let it reach orochi and the tournament
The studio isn't that experienced in action animation, but so far they are doing a decent job.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2019
Truly a meme worthy show

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigg3369:

Chia anime

Nope. Because on chia anime, it's 120 mb per episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
Nigg3369:

Are you ok?! The animation is way worse than that of the season 1.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Shittaakeem(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Black Clover

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2019
IMAliyu:
Truly a meme worthy show
Is this Jojo's bizarre adventures? I want to watch that but not right now. is it really good cos everyone seems to love it

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (751) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.