Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (691468 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2019
Nigg3369:

So true but where are you in the manga I stopped at the giant turtle and where they thought the other heroes died but haven't found their bodies yet
The same place. Naofumi about to face off with the turtle.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:41am On May 24, 2019
RX480:

He's like a villain in the novels according to those that have read it.
Yeah i heard the novel is far more edgy than the anime and manga.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 2:01pm On May 24, 2019
Latest episode of One Punch Man is so funny

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 24, 2019
IMAliyu:

The same place. Naofumi about to face off with the turtle.
Someone cut off the turtles head, he's with the turtle spirit now they're looking for the other heroes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 5:31pm On May 24, 2019
Nigg3369:

Someone cut off the turtles head, he's with the turtle spirit now they're looking for the other heroes
A new chapter.
The turtle is alive again and a woman (the turtle's familiar) is asking the shield hero to defeat it.
Still no sign of the other heroes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:20am On May 25, 2019
Nigg3369:

Ok then, everything you mentioned is dope and all especially south park and family guy but you forgot American Dad, futurama, rick and Morty, robot chicken, Mr pickles, bojack horseman, king of the hill, brickle Berry and many more, how bout we make a group about these adult cartoons
You could. I don't really follow them that seriously.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:04am On May 25, 2019
Nigg3369:

Ok then, everything you mentioned is dope and all especially south park and family guy but you forgot American Dad, futurama, rick and Morty, robot chicken, Mr pickles, bojack horseman, king of the hill, brickle Berry and many more, how bout we make a group about these adult cartoons
is Mr pickles any good? I heard it's really disturbing and satanic. and anytime I visit the fan pages of the show I always see people quoting Bible verses and rebuking the demonic dog �
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani6666: 5:19pm On May 25, 2019
After 80+ episodes, one episode finally impressed me a bit...

Fight was nice

That Young Captain is OP tho

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:49am On May 26, 2019
Arthurity1:

I didn't say that they were shit... But you can't compare them to animes

You're acting like all anime are on Attack on Titan level or something when the truth is that majority of them are pretty mediocre. You realize that anime like Taboo Tattoo, Mahouka, Shomin Sample, and Ladies vs Butlers exist, right? Those are god-awful, sh!t-tier anime and there are a lot more like that.

I'm a huge anime fan but let's not fall into elitism when shows like Black Clover and Sword Art Online are huge hits in our community.

Archer, Rick & Morty, Last Airbender, Samurai Jack, Bojack Horseman, The Maxx, Aeon Flux, Daria, South Park, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, to name a few, are cartoons that are just as entertaining as most anime you can find. I know that personal tastes differ and all but to stand and declare that anime is better than western animation and that none of them can contend with anime is narrow-minded as hell.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:03am On May 26, 2019
CoolUsername:

You're acting like all anime are on Attack on Titan level or something when the truth is that majority of them are pretty mediocre. You realize that anime like Taboo Tattoo, Mahouka, Shomin Sample, and Ladies vs Butlers exist, right? Those are god-awful, sh!t-tier anime and there are a lot more like that.

I'm a huge anime fan but let's not fall into elitism when shows like Black Clover and Sword Art Online are huge hits in our community.

Archer, Rick & Morty, Last Airbender, Samurai Jack, Bojack Horseman, The Maxx, Aeon Flux, Daria, South Park, Adventure Time, Gravity Falls, to name a few, are cartoons that are just as entertaining as most anime you can find. I know that personal tastes differ and all but to stand and declare that anime is better than western animation and that none of them can contend with anime is narrow-minded as hell.
Narrow minded indeed
I was going to type a long post like this but I don't need to anymore, since u have spoken my mind
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:45pm On May 26, 2019
Mark23:

Narrow minded indeed
I was going to type a long post like this but I don't need to anymore, since u have spoken my mind

There are a lot of people out there who look down on anime or anything animated as 'childish', so I just expect fans of anime to know better. No entertainment medium is inherently better than another.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 5:54pm On May 26, 2019
nani6666:
After 80+ episodes, one episode finally impressed me a bit...

Fight was nice

That Young Captain is OP tho
i swear i love the guy, i dont even think yuno can keep up with him considering the fact that the young captain is yet to use his full powers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:42pm On May 26, 2019
Peppul:

i swear i love the guy, i dont even think yuno can keep up with him considering the fact that the young captain is yet to use his full powers

He was just playing with Yuno all through... He would have easily destroyed Yuno... In the end his excessive magic ended up destroying his own Crystal

Yuno is nowhere near that guy sha

I thought Yami was the only reasonable Captain, beht this dude may just be the Strongest Captain
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2019
Elon Musk to do research on Nekos.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by vincentico(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2019
IMAliyu:
Elon Musk to do research on Nekos.
The guy is a very proud weeb and very open about his love for anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:54pm On May 26, 2019
vincentico:
The guy is a very proud weeb and very open about his love for anime.
That's why weebs love the guy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 26, 2019
CoolUsername:

well said,but why you no add family guy,planet sheen,rabbid invasion,spongebob. i love those shows.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kingkun69(m): 9:09am On May 27, 2019
CapedBaldy:

you watch alot of weird stuff
nobody and I mean nobody watches more weird shit than me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:04am On May 27, 2019
Kingkun69:
you don't say. recommend some weird stuff for me then. I haven't downloaded any new anime in a while
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2019
Kingkun69:
What type of weird?
Serial experiments lain weird, dead leaves weird or eromanga sensei weird?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 1:33pm On May 27, 2019
Rainbowkiss:
Attack on titan is so fućking badass, goat anime.

Levi traumatising zeke, scene of the year.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 6:16pm On May 27, 2019
IMAliyu:

What type of weird?
Serial experiments lain weird, dead leaves weird or eromanga sensei weird?
Boku no pico wierd
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sync201(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2019
Zoro juro and Sanji goro are back again

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Boku no pico wierd
Edited: come to think of it boku no pico isn't that weird. There are far more weirder "off brand" anime out there.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Peppul: 9:05pm On May 27, 2019
nani667:

He was just playing with Yuno all through... He would have easily destroyed Yuno... In the end his excessive magic ended up destroying his own Crystal

Yuno is nowhere near that guy sha

I thought Yami was the only reasonable Captain, beht this dude may just be the Strongest Captain
i doubt if he is stronger than capt yami, capt yami is just like kempachi in bleach that cant use his bankai bt has too much spirit retsu and still ichigo cant best him. imagine kempachi releasing his bankai, u should know thats gonna be destructive..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:32pm On May 27, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Boku no pico wierd

N-nani?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:10am On May 28, 2019
Peppul:

i doubt if he is stronger than capt yami, capt yami is just like kempachi in bleach that cant use his bankai bt has too much spirit retsu and still ichigo cant best him. imagine kempachi releasing his bankai, u should know thats gonna be destructive..

Yeah.. I know Yami is strong, and his motto is “Surpassing Limits”... So I am sure he is OP...

Just that from what I have seen from that Chibi captain, he is rather Overpowered, he can use all elements with his Painting magic, he can also repel attacks... He can draw and give birth to all manner of Gods and Demons to unleash attacks... So far he has Unleashed Zeus, and recently that Demon That he used to face Yuno... And he still hasn't drawn his 'masterpiece' that he has always been clamouring about

I respected that dude after this episode... And Quite frankly this is the only episode I can say I have enjoyed in the Anime

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:13am On May 28, 2019
Epic AOT episode this week ✔️

Very impressed....

Epic win for Humanity

Levi is the realest MVP... Dude will kill anything in that anime ✔️ compared to him Eren is Skrep

If Levi decides to become a Titan that war is all but won

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Zoroaster: 9:22am On May 28, 2019
Armin died?? cry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:26pm On May 28, 2019
Zoroaster:
Armin died?? cry
Not confirmed.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 4:00pm On May 28, 2019
Zoroaster:
Armin died?? cry
Do you need spoilers?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (754) (Reply)

The Vampire Diaries and The Originals Fan Page / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers)

Viewing this topic: nani667 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.