Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away (2947 Views)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by Wizmike111(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
A young lady who is faced with a serious dilemma with her elder sister's husband, has opened up about her travails online.

The young lady shared her frustrations on
break or makeup.

According to her, she is currently living with her elder sister and her husband in their home. However, the probem is that, her sister's husband is making life difficult for her.

She revealed that the man has always been hitting her bum whenever she passes by him and that has been bothering her. She even told her sister, but her allegations were brushed aside.

Now the terrifying thing is that, her sister's husband has advanced to asking her to suck his p*nis. According to her, it happened when her sister went out. When she refused, the man beat her up.

Below is how she told the story In the image...

Source: http://naijcrackgist..com.ng/2017/04/My-sisters-husband-begs-for-blow-job.html?m=0

Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by ladyF(f): 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
shocked
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef sad angry shocked
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by Enyimbamercedes: 4:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Suck it and the bite it. When your sister returns, her husband must explain how bite mark reach that place.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by Day11(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Suck and bite off the tip.

I'm a lawyer, I will defend u in court angry
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by ElSherriff: 5:02pm On Apr 10, 2017
The person above me has sense.

Just lure him to the act and confide in a neighbor who can be on the look out for you whenever he is to make his move. When he wants to 'start' his romp, unlock the door and have the neighbour swoop in on both of you. I would have advocated you leave your sister out by holding this evidence against him as long as he behaves, but well, she deserves the revelation for not believing you in the first place. From henceforth though, avoid him like a plague in the house.
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by adorablepepple(f): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
Just bite the penis off, show your aunty the evidence when she is back
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by sisisioge: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin grin

I don't believe you too...you watch too much movies babes. Which pikin of nowadays go dey chop beating from man wey don ask am to give am MouthAction without blowing the whistle on him especially since the family has been involved. This story na wash...no vex.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by izzou(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
Day11:
Suck and bite off the tip.

I'm a lawyer, I will defend u in court angry
grin

Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by Mznaett: 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Suck it and the bite it. When your sister returns, her husband must explain how bite mark reach that place.

True talkgrin
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by dprincedej(m): 11:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bullshit! Nothing adds up in this story. By d way, can anyone here suck a dick for evidence purpose?
Re: EXPOSED: My Sister's Husband Asked Me To Suck His P*nis While His Wife Was Away by Fourwinds: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

I don't believe you too...you watch too much movies babes. Which pikin of nowadays go dey chop beating from man wey don ask am to give am MouthAction without blowing the whistle on him especially since the family has been involved. This story na wash...no vex.
u spoke my mind

(1) (Reply)

Will You Follow Your Wife Into The Labour/delivery Room? / Another Family Wahala, Nairalanders. I Need Advice(s). / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.