Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing (37983 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Storms Mali Again To Ensure Peace In The Country (pic/video) / Senate Orders Unfreezing Of Patience Jonathan’s Accounts / Patience Jonathan Storms Salim And Amina's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
maasoap:

Not the evidence will I provide you, I will add proof to it. I'm glad though that you're playing your role unashamedly.
I don't get you oh! BTW where is the proof?
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by maasoap(m): 1:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Stop been stupid. She actually withdrew $100k as was reported by vanguard newspapers
Yeah, I will believe your vanguard instead of her lawyer. Get your head examined and stop making fool of yourself.
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
cktheluckyman:

She already withdrew $100k.She couldn't withdraw more because they bank didn't have enough forex then. And yes the EFCC will just watch helplessly as she withdraws it

LOL you were there with her when she withdraw it hahha, Keep deceiving yourself hahha..
Re: Patience Jonathan Storms Skye Bank For Cash Withdrawal After Account Unfreezing by GMbuharii: 8:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Magu and Afonjas after realizing they can only watch as Mama peace withdraws unhindered as much she can.....

pls we need this pic on the Kanu release thread grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio, Wike And Other Oil-Producing State Governors Meet Buhari / Coronavirus: Obiano Asks Buhari To Give Him N1 Billion To Fight COVID-19 / Buhari Meets 21 Released Chibok Girls In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.