Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,079 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:30 AM

Where Are The Niger Delta Avengers? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Where Are The Niger Delta Avengers? (467 Views)

BREAKING: Niger Delta Avengers Resumes Bombing, States Their Reason / Again!!! Niger Delta Avengers To Buhari, ‘we Are Ready For War And No Going Back / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Niger Delta Avengers? by Tiredoffakeshit: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
My curiosity won't let me be.Where are the Niger Delta Avengers.Are they currently part of the Amnesty programme??
Re: Where Are The Niger Delta Avengers? by blessme2019(m): 6:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
Dem dey lagoon
Re: Where Are The Niger Delta Avengers? by ozoebuka1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
you want them to come back
since bbnaija is over I think things will go back to normalgrin
Re: Where Are The Niger Delta Avengers? by Greatzeus(m): 7:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tiredoffakeshit:
My curiosity won't let me be.Where are the Niger Delta Avengers.Are they currently part of the Amnesty programme??
They are currently enjoying their share of the national cake,you don't really think they were doing all that for anyone and not themselves.
Just pray to baba God make he reach your turn...9ice

(1) (Reply)

Cybercriminals Launch Invincible Malware Attacks On Atms In 40 Countries / Terrible Display By The People's Friend (nigeria Police Force) / Teenager Shoots Himself In Quarrel With Servant Over Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.