Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

"Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" (15327 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by ishef19: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
...... undecided......
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by sarrki(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
shii Egbon try and reason small sometimes naw...before you come for testimony you must have gotten your previous medical tests and conduct a new one. No matter how bad you guys want to ridicule Christianity and make it seem all fake and a joke, there's still a God and miracles still do happen.

My sister our Lord left us with word of God

He said let the word perform miracles in our lives

Not all this fraudulent one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by bettercreature(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
shii Egbon try and reason small sometimes naw...before you come for testimony you must have gotten your previous medical tests and conduct a new one. No matter how bad you guys want to ridicule Christianity and make it seem all fake and a joke, there's still a God and miracles still do happen.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by sarrki(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Flexherbal:

We do not know if they have gone to the lab to run a test.

Some called it a miracle.

Africans really need help

2 Likes

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by AlphaStyles(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
kunzyomi:
look closely he used god not God
na wa o no be d same spelling?
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by orlymat: 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Depends on which God u are talking about. The one we are serving is an omniscience He knows all things
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

My sister our Lord left us with word of God

He said let the word perform miracles in our lives

Not all this fraudulent one
You're confused...so you're expecting God to come down from heaven b4 we get another miracle abi? Even a sinner can perform miracles, the Lord uses whomever he wishes to use. Stop thinking the way you're thinking. who even gave you the authority to judge what's fake and real sef?

1 Like

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ayam not surprised you're here, Kontinu ooh . you sooo much love this kinda threads erh
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Wizdude(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Whoever knows the Lady should tell her not to rely on that result and do what's necessary to keep her condition in check.
That was how my sec school classmate came to school and told us a pastor prayed for her and, after a test, she changed from SS to AA. 3years on, Tochukwu died of the same disease. Her soul RIP forever. cry

4 Likes

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by juman(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Phiniter:
I dey seriously consider this church business because plenty money dey inside as people no gree get sense

There is chance you can also become billionaire from the business.
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by bettercreature(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Ayam not surprised you're here, Kontinu ooh . you sooo much love this kinda threads erh
Keep pretending as if you DONT know that all these news are FAKE!

1 Like

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by hopara1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2017
biafranbaby:
as if god knows the meaning of "genotype"
My dear,are u angry?
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Coolgent(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
Scam

1 Like

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Culin(f): 8:34pm On Apr 10, 2017
That's how they will say, I'll take my sister and they will end up wasting our time and hopes.
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by orlymat: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
A close friend of mine was born SS which is synonymous to their family, 2 of his sisters died of same. He was at d point of death but d mother refused to give up. He prayed prayed and prayed with pastors and some bredren. Today he s AA.
That there are lots of fake pastors in town does not mean there are not faithful ones whom God is doing His business through them.

So don't b fooled by your clerics who because they cannot do miracle as they are on the wrong side then tell you their is no miracle.

For as long as devil is roaring around everyday afflicting people God will continue doing his miracle at the other side to people that seek him.

Anyway, even when Jesus was on earth doing miracle, many still did not believe talkless of now.

1 Like

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
bettercreature:
Keep pretending as if you DONT know that all these news are FAKE!
Even if it is, still doesn't mean such miracles don't happen
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by bettercreature(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Even if it is, still doesn't mean such miracles don't happen
Nothing like that! those people are business men It's just sad you guys won't listen to us

1 Like

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by chiraqDemon(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Sai pastors n lies sha
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by iammolise(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
umarshehu58:
Who believe this crap pls
Oh yee nairalanders of little faith!
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
bettercreature:
Nothing like that! those people are business men It's just sad you guys won't listen to us
Egbon, nobody is talking about the pastors here because if we keep talking about them then we'll totally forgot about God and keep dissecting them to know who's true or force. At the end of the day, Christianity suffers because you guys are trying to make us believe all pastors are fake. Focus your mind in God and what he can do, not bothering yourself with the man whom he's using
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Flexherbal(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Baba happy married life

God bless you, sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by crackhouse(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am sure most of u guys that are ranting here won't even dare to type such comments on his Facebook page because of fear but u will come on faceless nairaland forum to spit venom.
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by KaptainAfrika: 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
I always say that testimonies, are physically verifiable events.

Where is the medical report that she was SS, where is the medical report that she is now AA.

All those who Jesus healed, had 3rd parties, that also confirmed that there was indeed a change.
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by haykes(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
Another Lie,some pastor can lie for africa
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by kareemkamil(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na Nigeria Pastor now, there are FANTASTICALLY lier.
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by stevio(m): 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
I believe it,go ahead and hug a transformer grin.
sarrki:
Some Nigerians are gullible

Is he a doctor?

A consultant?

That's why Africans are backward

How on earth will someone believe this?

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by stevio(m): 10:58pm On Apr 10, 2017
I do.
umarshehu58:
Who believe this crap pls
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Olaniyi53(m): 11:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
chai.......

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by kennysympathy(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
AlphaStyles:

so you now mean God doesn't know anything?

Before nko?
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by distilledwalex(m): 1:00am On Apr 11, 2017
Why are some people so gullible. ..... And some brainwashed believers will say this is real.. Let the pastor bring the so call gall all her family... I will run Genotype and all of them free of charge and expose their scam.. How did we get here ... People hardly go to church now to worship God... If not miracle and prosperity preaching den its a no no foe them..
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by distilledwalex(m): 1:06am On Apr 11, 2017
orlymat:
A close friend of mine was born SS which is synonymous to their family, 2 of his sisters died of same. He was at d point of death but d mother refused to give up. He prayed prayed and prayed with pastors and some bredren. Today he s AA.
That there are lots of fake pastors in town does not mean there are not faithful ones whom God is doing His business through them.

So don't b fooled by your clerics who because they cannot do miracle as they are on the wrong side then tell you their is no miracle.

For as long as devil is roaring around everyday afflicting people God will continue doing his miracle at the other side to people that seek him.

Anyway, even when Jesus was on earth doing miracle, many still did not believe talkless of now.
Pls link me with this your friend and his family.. And i will prove to you that he was never a sickle cell patient. . Maybe there was error in laboratory report.. Bur that SS change to AA pls.. Say something else.. Stop making fool out of medicine pls.. Pls DM me your friends contact i will be glad to research on his house hold free of charge and proof to you that je was never an SS if truly he is AA now
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by AlphaStyles(m): 4:05am On Apr 11, 2017
kennysympathy:

Before nko?
watch what you say bfre you provoke God and believe me you won't like it when is angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Doesn't God Answer My Prayers? / Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary? / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.