Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,764 members, 7,806,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Perfect Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Perfect Phone To Buy (954 Views)

The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? / Tweak 3 Features Of An Existing Phone And Try To Come Up With The Perfect Phone. / The Perfect Phone For Nigerian People An All Rounder!!!! Meet The Doogee Bl7000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect Phone To Buy by Xhaka(m): 6:35pm On Apr 10, 2017
So I saved up to 90k and I was looking for different phones within the price range. That's when I came across the new Phonepad 3 by Tecno. The price is perfect for me (75k) because it allows me to get going and do business with just a click. It is a premium phone and the specifications are quite impressive.

16GB ROM+2GB RAM, Finger print sensor (which I totally like because I like my privacy), Very strong battery and so many other pretty amazing features. If you would like to get the full specs, you can click on this ----> http:///tecno-phonepad-3-review-nigeria/
Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by shedy03(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
I prefer the techno L9 plus, better battery.
Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by kolexepana: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
And the Phonepad is not so expensive oh!
Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by Benco4: 9:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
Go for oukitel k6000 $179
Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by selfmadeOLX(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2017
Xhaka:
So I saved up to 90k and I was looking for different phones within the price range. That's when I came across the new Phonepad 3 by Tecno. The price is perfect for me (75k) because it allows me to get going and do business with just a click. It is a premium phone and the specifications are quite impressive.

16GB ROM+2GB RAM, Finger print sensor (which I totally like because I like my privacy), Very strong battery and so many other pretty amazing features. If you would like to get the full specs, you can click on this ----> http:///tecno-phonepad-3-review-nigeria/

PAID TECNO AGENT.. SMH - YOU PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE

You should be the most gullible person on earth if you spent 75k on that piece of trash.

1 Like

Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by Liwenjing(m): 4:52pm On Apr 20, 2017
Please contact me for all original Iphones, memory cards and genuine power bank.WhatsApp no 09079339525

Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by john1122: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2017
Sell your phones, laptops or just any electronic devices at SellersNG
Re: Perfect Phone To Buy by jahid1122: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2017
I thought it would be nice to share this with you guys. You can sell anything at SellersNG without limitation. Safe and secure platform for those who are looking for ways to promote their business online.

(1) (Reply)

BBC Africa Internet Speed Survey: Nigerians Reactions. / Clean US Used Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 At Affordable @60k / Samsung Galaxy S9 Vs Iphone X: Which One Should You Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.