Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,700 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians (13417 Views)

PHOTOS: Youth Corpers Posted To Daura, Pays Buhari Sallah Visit / Buhari’s Sallah Speech: I Will Not Rest Until, We See The Nigeria Of Our Dream / President Muhammadu Buhari’s Sallah Message To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by lightblazingnow(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
SALLAH MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS BY PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

Fellow Compatriots,
I felicitate with you all, particularly the Muslim faithful, on the celebration of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir.
I congratulate our Muslim brothers and sisters who are currently in Saudi Arabia to participate in the rites of the Hajj.
From the outset, I want to use this opportunity to thank all Nigerians who prayed for my recovery and have continued to extend their goodwill and support after my return to the country.
Indeed your fervent and sincere prayers, which cut across religion, political and ethnic divides, has energised me to re-dedicate myself and this administration to the task of building a great Nigeria.
On the joyous occasion of this year’s Eid-El-Kabir celebration, I appeal to all Nigerians to rise against the odds, keep our prejudices aside and strengthen the bonds of friendship and unity to keep our country together.
For Muslims all over the world, this celebration is to commemorate the trials and triumph of Prophet (Abraham) Ibrahim.
As we celebrate, I sincerely believe that our nation can make rapid progress on all fronts if we re-enact the exemplary virtues, typified by Prophet (Abraham) Ibrahim, through his sacrifice, patience, steadfastness, generosity and obedience to Allah's command and constituted authority.
We must learn to see ourselves as brothers and sisters from the same heritage, who must come to terms with the African proverb that ‘‘a family tie is like a tree, it can bend but it cannot break.’’

Once again, I assure you that this administration, which has made the security, economic well-being and prosperity of all Nigerians its priority, will not rest on its oars until we see the Nigeria of our dream.
I wish everyone happy Sallah celebrations.

MUHAMMADU BUHARI
August 31, 2017

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1712835685678233&id=1452287068399764

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by tunderay(m): 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
What's the source of this news? Is it another beer parlour gist?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by lightblazingnow(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
To be a worthy winner you must be rooted and grounded in what you believe....

What do you believe in and in whom is your earnest expectations anchored in

Discover where your root is and watch yourself grow mightily

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Joejonah(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
We are not brother and sisters, Nigeria can never be United.. we don't have bond of friendship and equity.
Deceitful speech.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by eleojo23: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
All these sweet speeches sef...
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by fk001(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Long live president Muhammadu Buhari.

We the citizens of this country will always remain loyal to you.

We promise to be law abiding citizens

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by KendrickAyomide: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by cr7rooney10(m): 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
I love u babaoooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hmm.. Abeg, I will prefer to watch the video.. I want it undiluted cheesy

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
undecided grin shocked

HOPE WE WILL NOT HEAR my FIFU

who tell u say we bin dey pray for u

undecided
no matter wat u do u going OUT!!!

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by lomprico(m): 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Joejonah:
We are not brother and sisters, Nigeria can never be United.. we don't have bond of friendship and equity.
Deceitful speech.

Hehehehe
Pipo dey vex o! grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by bedspread: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Baba u don olddd
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
fk001:
f
F for f**k you, Mr President!!

10 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Generalyemi(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
rubbish

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Balderdash

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by abbaapple: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mttschewww!

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by otabuko(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Okay
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by ESDKING: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
No more in Hausa language ?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by itiswellandwell: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by MrMoney007: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Open your eyes people!

take a very close look at this photo, if this is the most recent of his picture.... I seal my lips

Scientists in the house, can you expose more on facial cloning and plastic surgery?

Be vicious lads !

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Heromaniaa: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
handsomeclouds:
K
K- Kiss my black ass, Mr President

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by oloriooko(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
Was surprised he did not give the speech in hausa grin
Back to the speech, empty promises as usual, unimpressive

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by richidinho(m): 9:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
It came late

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by oldman112(m): 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
No meat invitation yet,

1 Like

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulating people for developing thick skin to hardship. Suffering and smiling citizens.
What I am more concerned about is
Abeg who knows the amount the naira exchange for against the dollar three Sallah ago?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
iyke926:

K- Kiss my black ass, Mr President
M no gay sorry
Murderfucker undecided
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by MrRichy(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
happy sallah

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by fk001(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
iyke926:

F for f**k you, Mr President!!

this is a political blasphemy

Please you should be a good citizen and respect your leaders.
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by Desyner: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sallah Message? What about Christmas or Easter message.
Re: President Buhari's Sallah Message To Nigerians by mrpeter010(m): 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
wetin concern me for wetin wey no concern me?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Endorsement Does Not Win Election, FG Tells Obasanjo / Boko Haram Attacks Damboa Borno, Raze Government Hospital, Residential Buildings / Osun Debt: Publish Loan Details, Procurement Dates – Omipidan Challenges Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.