Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! (6649 Views)

…babangida Defends Buhari / CORRUPTION: What Babangida Can Do, Jonathan Can Do Even Better / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! by orchgem1: 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2010
I think it's his time to weep cos he has made so many Nigerians and families weep so it's his turn to weep. This is a man who ruin the Nigerian economy and looted the treasury of the country but no know has ever confronted him. I think he is the one of the men that is above the Nigeria law. after all he snatched this woman from another man so I think he will weep more when he face God for judgment this is just the beginning.

Let him tell Nigerians what happened to Dele Giwa, I say woo to those ass holes in this forum trying to sympathize with him, I think they should be called suffering and Smiling Nigerians. I will never stopped opposing the Nigerian leaders until they do the right cos they know what is right but they decides to do it wrong,

God Bless Nigeria I pray that Nigeria get better so that the poor and the average people can live a normal live. No place like home. I hail my people in Lagos. I love!!!
Re: NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! by Gbawe: 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You could tell, he loved that woman.
And i respect him for that.

Love is a normal emotion definitive of humanity . It is similar to compassion, kindness , empathy , etc . It is not something we should get a medal for feeling. In fact , it could be argued that those not capable of loving others are inhuman. I don't think Babangida should be respected for loving his wife when that should actually be the minimum expected of him as a husband.

Babangida would have earned my respect if even a single action from him showed that he loved ordinary Nigerians when he led them.
Re: NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 29, 2012
ElRazur:

Please provide proofs and more information on the alleged war he fought in. smiley Please provide information on the Unit he commanded, his missions and roles etc. I am sceptical. Very sceptical. Surely there should be some record somewhere?

To call IBB an intelligent soldier is an insult to the Armed forces in Nigeria.

Confronting an enemy is a standard principle in which all soldier are trained and built upon. . . .So you want a cookie for IBB for that?

When you don't understand the Nigerian arm forces, it is better to shut the effing up. Yes, IBB and Abacha were probably the two best, courageous officers this country produced. Abacha was not known by civilians to be a fine military officer but if you asked anyone that was in the military during those years, they will tell you that Abacha is perhaps one the senior military officers that understood the dynamics and inner-workings of the military. The only Military officer in the history of Nigeria to had served for a stretch of time (8 years) without any successful coup against him. Its a genius military officer to achieve this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos To Eradicate Public Defaecation / Oando To Build N16bn IPPs For Lagos, Abuja Airports / Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.