Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently (1035 Views)

Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral / I Need A Loan Of 350k To Pay Back 500k In 5 Months / How I Make Residual Income Of 15k And Above Weekly Working From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by ultravires(m): 1:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Please I plead with any kind hearted nairalander who can assist with a loan of 15k to be refunded unfailingly on pay day.

I really need to go for my final clearance in school for the purpose of my NYSC program. We received an improptu info from school yesterday to come for the clearance between today and tomorrow Wednesday after which we wouldn't be attended to again cos the school is presently on strike.

Please for God's sake kindly help a brother. I am willing to offer my ND certificate plus my phone as collateral.

09074-zer0-two-seven-five-three-five

cc,:finalboss
Re: Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by emmansctx: 8:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Go to playstore download "paylater app". They will lend you the money with 1% interest per day.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by ultravires(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2017
emmansctx:
Go to playstore download "paylater app". They will lend you the money with 1% interest per day.

How I wish there is something like that.. It's so serious bro, can you kindly assist, I promise to pay as and when due... Plsssss
Re: Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by ultravires(m): 11:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Good samaritans on NL please come in and help.. It's just some few hours to the deadline.

Pls for God's sake
Re: Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by GeneralB: 11:33am On Apr 11, 2017
ultravires:

How I wish there is something like that.. It's so serious bro, can you kindly assist, I promise to pay as and when due... Plsssss
there actually is.
Re: Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by ultravires(m): 2:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
GeneralB:

there actually is.

Pls sir, how do I go about it and can it be approved before tomorrow morning? Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Loan Of 15k Urgently by temmy59: 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening and account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8175HY" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code
There is currently a survey Now go and do it now

(1) (Reply)

The Salary Slavery​ - Paid 12 Times In 365 Days. / Can You Write And Translate From English To Either Of Igbo, Hausa Or French? / Does Anyone Here Run Cryptocurrency Masternodes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.