Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" (20192 Views)

Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public / You Can Be My Minister But Not Governor Again, Buhari Tells Kogi’s Yahaya Bello / Delta 2019: Pat Utomi Will Make A Good 'economy Adviser' Not Governor - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by philpwresh(m): 5:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State says he finds himself better placed as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria than being a governor.

Okorocha told journalists in Owerri yesterday, that as much as he has made up his mind not to challenge President Muhammadu Buhari, in 2019 presidential poll, he would offer himself for the position after the end of Buhari’s tenure.

His words: ”Governor does not fit me. What fits me is president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I will not contest against Buhari ‘ Meanwhile, the state government has declared May 6, as Freedom Day.

Okorocha urged Imo people to attend the special forum where they would be entitled to express their minds.

http://t.guardian.ng/news/what-fits-me-is-president-not-governor-says-okorocha/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Splashme: 6:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Rochas will make a much better president than the Daura-dullard Buhari.

But, Nigeria has much better materials than the likes of Rochas.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Jessestunch: 6:09am On Apr 11, 2017
Ewu....

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by LionDeLeo: 6:15am On Apr 11, 2017
You are right. The only Ibo man I will personally cast my vote for if he contests. But the Onikuje of kuje prison and his fellow terrorists will spend 5 decades in kuje. grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by AirFireEarthH20: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2017
Okorocha the 419 governor wants to be president? Even his wife will not vote for him to be president. He will sell us to the north

175 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Jabioro: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2017
A bat has refused to understand her status..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 11, 2017
Even councillor no fit you self
IDIOT!!!!

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by BigBelleControl(m): 6:29am On Apr 11, 2017
I used to believe this guy was a good presidential material but his auditioning as a governor has left more to be desired. From what I've read of him, he would be a catastrophic president.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by pritykate(f): 6:36am On Apr 11, 2017
omg am not understanding this mano.. rochas your big head no fit enter the cap na

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by LoveMachine(m): 6:51am On Apr 11, 2017
He's the only Igbo politician that will get more votes in Kano than Orlu. He should just enjoy his loot and retirement come 2019 and beyond. He has no SE support.

If we are talking APC SE presidential candidates Onu & Utomi are my personal choices.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by fergie001: 6:58am On Apr 11, 2017
If I remember 2011,what Imolites did to Ohakim because of this man,I go dey vex.
Basketmouth,u know nothing,come and learn comedy from the great PUPPETEER.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by ipobarecriminals: 7:09am On Apr 11, 2017
undecided pls RESIGN now and "runs"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by psucc(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2017
I don't know where the ghost woman went to, she need to slap Okorocha again to reset his brain.

#Okorocha has gone mad again

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Pavore9: 7:11am On Apr 11, 2017
Hallucination at its peak!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by dingbang(m): 7:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Politicians always after their own personal interests

Always thinking of themselves before anything or anybody

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Ngokafor(f): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2017
...Mumu man,Okorocha what fits you is a very long jail term in Kirikiri.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by oladoja1(m): 7:21am On Apr 11, 2017
LionDeLeo:
You are right. The only Ibo man I will personally cast my vote for if he contests. But the Onikuje of kuje prison and his fellow terrorists will spend 5 decades in kuje. grin grin
bro that equaals to death sentence
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by babyfaceafrica: 7:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Noticed
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by moblix: 7:31am On Apr 11, 2017
4 u mind,na who better thing no fit
Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Zeddicuz(m): 7:31am On Apr 11, 2017
Rochas doesnt knw d evil spirits living in Aso rock are more powerful dan dat of Owerri,he will receive a presidential slap dat cant be cured in India or anywhere else. Buhari has not recovered from d onne he received

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Ekpekus(m): 7:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Delusion of grandeur is worrying this one

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Ogalanyachieze: 7:32am On Apr 11, 2017
Ceremonial progressive gov-s forum chairman. No wonders they want him out. Next he will start taking pics all over the place. Shouting my pp my pp

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by freeze001(f): 7:33am On Apr 11, 2017
Is that why he's been acting stupid as a governor? The Holy Bible makes it clear that if one isn't faithful in smaller things you will not be invited to partake of bigger n better.

Common Governors Forum he can't chair peacefully then he's looking for Presidency. Okay o!

16 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Ogalanyachieze: 7:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Splashme:

oh guy say no to igbo president say yes to freedom

1 Like

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Nempi(m): 7:49am On Apr 11, 2017
The only person worse than Buhari is Buhari
Splashme:

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by loopmongoat: 7:55am On Apr 11, 2017
Okoroawusa keep dreaming
You are not even qualified to be a governor
Being a gate man is what fits you

20 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by plaetton: 7:59am On Apr 11, 2017
philpwresh:
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State says he finds himself better placed as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria than being a governor.
Okorocha told journalists in Owerri yesterday, that as much as he has made up his mind not to challenge President Muhammadu Buhari, in 2019 presidential poll, he would offer himself for the position after the end of Buhari’s tenure.

His words: ”Governor does not fit me. What fits me is president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I will not contest against Buhari ‘ Meanwhile, the state government has declared May 6, as Freedom Day.

Okorocha urged Imo people to attend the special forum where they would be entitled to express their minds.

http://t.guardian.ng/news/what-fits-me-is-president-not-governor-says-okorocha/

Okoro-ewu, a psychiatric ward would be a more suitable office for you Clown.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Ordinary village like Imo you are struggling to rule, how then can you manage the affairs of Nigeria?

10 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by ekems2017(f): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
The last position You will ever occupy in this nation is the position of a president. As a governor you have disappointed your people. Is it president that you will do well?

Abeg park well

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by realestniggah: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
grin grin

see this joker..nah avenue to loot more public fund him dey find grin

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by babdap: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
stop smoking Igbo

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha: "What Fits Me Is President, Not Governor" by ajalawole(m): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Mr Governor, never thing of that oooo. Abeg just jejele go face ur state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Amina Mohamned, Ajimobi At Osotimehin's Church Burial Service / Ayo Fayose Declares Presidential Ambition Today In Abuja / Court Affirms The Proscription Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.