Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,588 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) (34560 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Mmaitahh: 7:24am On Apr 11, 2017
This picture has been circulating the net. Hopefully, it's makeup. He even got the spelling of a word wrong

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/what-die-hard-fan-of-efe-did-to-his.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:29am On Apr 11, 2017
Not real

3 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:30am On Apr 11, 2017
sad nonsense. just a waste of watercolor/ink.Tell the mor.on to use blade to do the needful not this childish prank

31 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 7:34am On Apr 11, 2017
Wayray re oo

Based on logistics

Efenation

Ds one no get life

3 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by PrinzCarter(m): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Hw much will reach dis guy self

5 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by BLACKdagger: 7:38am On Apr 11, 2017
shocked
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Behira(f): 7:40am On Apr 11, 2017
undecided Ahn ahn i almost threw up now..... Op u should include graphic pics on the title

4 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 8:14am On Apr 11, 2017
Its totally unreal

1 Like

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by falcon01: 8:35am On Apr 11, 2017
horrible art work
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Cutestud(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2017
Ion get. What's d infatuation with d slang all of a sudden? It's been on d streets for donkey years now...and to d baba when carry am for back, wehdone sah!
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by obembet(f): 10:59am On Apr 11, 2017
My mum was in the sitting room, I was outside. She called me to help her bring her handbag from her room. I brought the bag, and asked her where I should keep it. Mum said I should keep it on her head. Brothers and sisters, as an obedient child, I kept the bag on her head. The only thing I remember after placing the bag on her head is that the earth became void and without form. Everywhere was dark and it felt like Genesis chapter 1:1&2 all over again

Have a wonderful day full of God's blessings.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:00am On Apr 11, 2017
It's just paint...noting to get excited about
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by mpurity1(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
this is new level crazy man
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Onwardvic(m): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
Another license for madness has been given
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by hotspec(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Ush. Such a "beautiful" H20 colour tatoo gone wrong. Well maybe based on logistics, Efe will clap back at him on Twitter for his effort

2 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
grin

His Mumu is based on Logistics cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Jobless fellow #basedonlogistics
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by damilolammm(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by robosky02(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
ok
base on logistics

militant welcome efe to warri grin

3 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
E don do na.
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by MillionDollars: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Efe dis efe dat, i have an appointment from berger to ketu, common tfare i no get

1 Like

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Na tattoo be that?.....shocked....this one wan kill himself on top #25m wey Efe nor go give you.......see blood everywhere sha undecided
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Yawns
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
And na person pikin be dis..

3 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by slinkygomez(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2017
Hmmm....no comment....only like
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by jerrykho(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2017
but brotherly WHY

2 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by SageTravels: 11:06am On Apr 11, 2017
Timaya..plaintain seller

Olajumoke..bread seller

Don jazzy..akamu seller

Efe..tomato seller

They all turned millionaires

O Lord pls just show me wat to sell

Garden egg
Nunu
Fura
Bitter kola
Etc

7 Likes

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by EzigboNwanma(f): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
The height of stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter & Paul Okoye Bury Their Dad (Photos) / Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) / PHOTOS: Falz And Simi Perform Together At The Falz Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.