Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,605 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) (61534 Views)

BBNaija: Efe Had Sex With 2 Sisters / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / Bbnaija: Efe Is Only Down To Earth Because He Lacks Exposure - Tboss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by wealthywiseman: 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe, we love you so much

We voted and campaigned massively for you.

In the event that you pass through this thread, please see my account number below for your necessary action
in reciprocation of our kind effort towards your triumph.

0099335012 - UBA

once again we love you grin grin grin grin

Cheers
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
youngest85:
Who I be?

Ashawo

Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by kachiz(m): 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
See as them come block everywhere, somebody cannor even see BBN SUV in peace
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
I'm yet to hear anything about Tboss, is like the average Nigeria don't like Nigerian with dual citizenship

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ah ah . the name.
Abudu2000:
wats d diference? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Ejegbleje(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Keneking:
Nice but with uncompleted building shot behind the scene.
Hope there is full tank of fuel in that SUV...one that can take him back to Warri Town grin

Poor photography cry
Exactly the first thing I noticed in the picture
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2017
The name
Abudu2000:
wats d diference? undecided
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Abudu2000(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dieps:
The name
and?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
....yet we continue to hate South African. Here in Nigeria lots of winners has been denied their SUV
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Fourwinds: 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Ginaz:
Efe we did it. I wish you more happiness and prosperity. If you only know the madt love I got for you eh, you not gonna believe. kiss

*TeamEfe for life*
hmmmmm...Ginaz nawa ooio
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by dreTopTop: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe,you sabi drive,no drive this car for Lagos cos agbero go collect there own share oooooh.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Blingblings(m): 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
fergieboy:
If am him I will sell the SUV and continue leaving my humble life

Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
You said what's the difference not differences.
Abudu2000:
and?
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by tribalistseun: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Tboss should be crying somewhere around cry
mumuu, unfortunately car no be achievement, for my town men dey blow that N25M in a month just for drinks. And since Efe na shayoo man. Trust me that money no go reach January next year. That's money for you.
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by pyyxxaro: 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
tribalistseun:
mumuu, unfortunately car no be achievement, for my town men dey blow that N25M in a month just for drinks. And since Efe na shayoo man. Trust me that money no go reach January next year. That's money for you.

Monkey

Efe nor be shaayoooo man

2 bottles don high am

I know say na u win big brother for Winch

If u like spend 1 billion for Winch

Mmmsshheeww tongue
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by Deyemzy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
GreenMavro:
wink

Congrats to my cousin of life grin grin make e sha con use d car drive us crazy for warri grin

Famzer of life
Re: BBNaija: Efe Receives His SUV In Lagos, Ex Housemates In Attendance (Pics) by profbabatunde: 9:08pm On Apr 11, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: "Nengi Lied About Her Age, 23 In 2017, 22 In 2020” / BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted For Their Favorite Housemates (photos) / Paul Walker Is Dead, Fast & Furious Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.