Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? (1219 Views)

Ladies Can You Rocks This Shoe????? / Please,help Me With The Outfit Can Go With This Shoe? / Ladies, Would You Rock This Shoe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by allenzhang(f): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2009
I'm not a huge Uggs fan. But, if you have colder weather, Uggs will always be "in" with jeans & other cold-weather fashions.i once read an article from fulljordan.com,saying that The Most Popular boots in US is Uggs.

I will never be a fan of summer/fall, over 70 degrees with sheepskin boots with tights and/or a miniskirt. Just not my thing.

but it seems that Uggs fans are so popular in US,so how do u think ?
are u a UGG fans like these ones

http://fulljordan.com/ShowClass86.aspx
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2009
I love them, they are comfy and keep the tootsies warm kiss
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by spikedcylinder: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
Oh, they help. They definitely help.
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by sweetpie23: 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
what's that undecided
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by chiogo(f): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
It's so common in my school. Almost every girl living in my dorm area wears Uggs and North Face jackets. OMG!! It's like a secret society or something  grin

Most Uggs are ugly but I'm seeing cute sweater ones these days. I hear they're warm though.
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by spikedcylinder: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2009
Which ones are the sweater ones? The ones with buttons on the side?
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by chiogo(f): 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yes!

I love sweater boots, I have one like that but it's not Uggs.
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by mohawkchic(f): 11:03pm On Dec 30, 2009
~I wud say No! to the pic you posted. . .i wud defo say YES! to these Casual & Fashion Uggs tho. . .

Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
That shoe is ugly!
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by mohawkchic(f): 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

~Are you on about thhis Knit Ugg

Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by chika98: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2009
Would say YUCK to those boots. Hate Uggs
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by madlady(f): 11:19pm On Dec 30, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I wud say No! to the pic you posted. . .i wud defo say YES! to these Casual & Fashion Uggs tho. . .

Love the 2ND ones, I wanted a pair last year .but could not find them on sale anywhere. Never pay full price for anything.

I hate the original uggs, very ugly.
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by allenzhang(f): 2:01am On Dec 31, 2009
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's so common in my school. Almost every girl living in my dorm area wears Uggs and North Face jackets. OMG!! It's like a secret society or something

Most Uggs are ugly but I'm seeing cute sweater ones these days. I hear they're warm though.

yes most of the UGG boots are made by sheepskin or cow leather , so they are very warm in winter
but do you know the UGG Skimmer, a pair of UGG boots shaped like a little boat. very cool to wear in summer.
http://fulljordan.com/ShowClass81.aspx
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2009
allenzhang:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's so common in my school. Almost every girl living in my dorm area wears Uggs and North Face jackets. OMG!! It's like a secret society or something 
hahah same here. I feel left out.

Cuz I find most of them ugly  undecided
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by allenzhang(f): 4:47am On Dec 31, 2009
do you think all of the UGG boots are ugly?
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 31, 2009
That shoe is ugggglyyy
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by madlady(f): 5:58am On Dec 31, 2009
More than ugly, looks like the foot of the "abominable snow monster" lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 31, 2009
rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by spikedcylinder: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Are you on about thhis Knit Ugg

Yea that's what I'm talking about. Luv 'em!
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by otawa: 9:28am On Dec 31, 2009
when you are in Rome, you do like the Romans.
grin cheesy grin
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by mohawkchic(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Yea that's what I'm talking about. Luv 'em!

~There's a cheaper version of it for £15 if you're interested. . . grin Unless you want to pay for the Ugg Brand!! cheesy

Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by spikedcylinder: 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
I saw them jare, not cool. sad
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by mohawkchic(f): 3:18am On Jan 01, 2010
~O!
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by yme1(f): 4:22am On Jan 01, 2010
i dont wear it
gossssshhhh its even more than ugly
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by Secretz(f): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
I see they have found big foot. . . tongue
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by mamagee3(f): 1:08am On Jan 06, 2010
I wouldn't buy that shoe even if it was given to me free of charge. tongue
Re: Would You Say Yes To This Shoe Trend? by allenzhang(f): 1:07am On Jan 12, 2010
because the UGG Boots are expensive

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Eyeglasses Frames In Vi / Girl Harrassed For Wearing Skimpy Dress(video) / Where Can I Get Guinea Materials And Linen In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.