Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:35 PM

See What A Father Did To Her Daughter For Spending Too Much Time On Social Media - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What A Father Did To Her Daughter For Spending Too Much Time On Social Media (401 Views)

Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Difference between A Santa Claus and A Father Christmas (Photos) / Woman Kills Cobra In Her Daughter's Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What A Father Did To Her Daughter For Spending Too Much Time On Social Media by kizygist: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
A 41-year-old man has been captured in Phatthalung, Thailand for exacting genuine wounds on his 13-year-old little girl subsequent to belligerence with her over the measure of time she spent on Facebook and other online networking stage.

The speculate recognized as Joi, opening her throat on Sunday morning, April ninth, and after that secured her a leased house in Phetchaburi's Muang region.

He was captured at a checkpoint in Prachuap Khiri Khan's Thap Sakae locale on Sunday night while attempting to escape with his most youthful little girl.

Joi told police he assaulted the young lady out of anger after they contended about her investing excessively energy in Facebook and Line.

READ MORE HERE http://www.updatesflow.tk/2017/04/see-what-father-did-to-her-daughter-for.html

Re: See What A Father Did To Her Daughter For Spending Too Much Time On Social Media by chukxie(m): 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
The men is a beast, and should be treated as one.

(1) (Reply)

Finally After All I Have Lost, I Have Found A Site That Is Helping Me Recover / My Mixtape Is Going To Be A Street Wave - Deejay Ricky / I Saw This On NYSC Portal What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.