Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) (54813 Views)

Tonto Dikeh And Mimi Orijekwe Side With Juliet Mgborukwe / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts N1.8m Bag And Accessories Her Boyfriend Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by TunezBlog: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Before the stunning nollywood actress put to bed few days ago, rumors were circulating months before then, that Mimi Orijekwe marriage to her actor husband, Charles Billion had crashed.

Charles came out to state in an interview that his marriage was intact and slammed the rumors as baseless.

In the interview he had said;
"We are fine, we are good. We are still married. I saw the reports online that we have parted ways. I don't know where that came out from. People quarrel, people settle but when they say we parted ways, I don't know where that came from. I saw that online. We are together. She lives in my house in Lagos. I don't know why people come out to say we have parted ways. We live together" he said

On how he is looking forward to Fatherhood, the actor said

"Trust me, that is what every young man looks out for. It is a blessing from God,'' he said.

Glory be to God, Mimi delivered her baby girl safely and named her Jasmine. However, her husband refused to acknowledge the baby, he posted nothing related to becoming a father on social media.

Instead, Charles shared a photo of Tboss, actively campaigning for votes for the Edo born housemate.

Mimi in her Instagram post also didn't tag or mention him as the father of the baby. And after spotting his T Boss campaign post, Mimi wrote;

'It takes more to be a father, than just donating sperm.''

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/04/actress-mimi-orijekwe-throws-epic-shots.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZdVBihpYv/?hl=en

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Can we see the post here
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oh men, he just got served.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by lilfreezy: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tuface can do both grin

9 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2017
undecided who asked you to be the collector of sperm. Gosh! can't these people keep their lives out of the public Mtcheeew

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
Some people go just dey "come out" to defend somebori, say one or two tinz or display their mumu on social media. When social media no dey, I wonder how dem dey "come out" to yan dust

8 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
"Instead, Charles shared a photo of Tboss, actively campaigning for votes for the Edo born housemate." shocked

- TBoss sef angry
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
thunda1:
end time wives everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by homirefacuny(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Social Media has done more harm than good to celebs. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Everybody wants fame by fire by force.
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by gaetano: 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
there's more to being a wife than a slay queen

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Useless girl angry

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Lilaex: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Fhvhcftg
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Kjking(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
wo you people should not come and be disturbing us with your wahala oo when he was donating the sperm in your "charity home" nobody was there.

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
chaii grin grin grin grin
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
homirefacuny:
Social Media has done more harm than good to celebs. Mtchew
abi celebs don do more harm than good to social media? undecided undecided some Naija peeps always find a way to mess up good tinz

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by seeniorboy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sperm donor husband?!!!! I don't seem to understand this!!

Soft!
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Dicedpineapple(f): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
d
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
nonsense,na only you collect the sperm,so make we hear word!!
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Myself2(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
thunda1:
end time wives everywhere

Ah taya oo, they must copy copy every madness from the West.
Pessin pregnant,then the next thing na to naked snap pinshure dey put for social media .
Now na to dey call husband wey phock am well well so she get belle,na to dey call am sperm donor,she's na so dem dey take donate sperm for mumunistan
Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is obviously a cheap attempt at getting some publicity undecided

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by MisterGrace: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
See her big ears.
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by paskyboy: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
WELCOME TO NAIRALAND
Re: Mimi Orijekwe Shades Her "Sperm Donor" Husband (Photos) by paskyboy: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
I come from Nigeria - The Land of Savage Uncivilized Apes

While we are here commenting over useless baby bumps and birth of another ape like creature to aid in destruction of Nigeria in the future. .

A rare endangered African Forest Buffalo (subspecie of Wild Cape Buffalo) was slaughtered mercilessly today in Edo state. sad sad sad sad

We are instead celebrating destrucion of our wildlife every other day on frontpage. no civilized nation will promote and cherish such illegal activities.

It is high time we as Nigerians stand up for our Gods given natural resources Nature and wildlife before it vanishes forever.

We have failed utterly as human beings to save our own kind. Let us atleast save our innocent animals from destruction. Let us protest this injustice.

Doesnt Nigeria have wildlife protection laws. what a useless nation.

The Gods have truly cursed us. We have lost our tryst with nature and our ancestors.

This man should be behind bars! angry

People get away with murder how much more animal, Nigeria is a lawless and failed Nation

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toolz Vs Juliet Ibrahim, Who Is The Real Curvy Queen? (photo) / Tiwa Savage Calls On Beyonce To Join Endsars Movement / Paul Okoye's Ex-Wife, Anita Celebrates Christmas With Their Children (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.