Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) (26284 Views)

A Year After Bbnaija2017:- Efe Vs Bisola, Who Is Truly Winning? / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Few months ago, Efe Ejeba was nobody, but as at this present moment, he is the most popular Nigerian.

Such was also the case of Olajumoke Orisaguna few years back, who turned from just a common breadseller on the street to the most popular model in Nigeria.

The two were certainly not the best and brightest among their colleagues, but experiencing Grace under the influence of hardwork, sacrifice and struggle made them standout...

So who's story inspired you the most...?

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/efe-or-olajumoke-who-story-of-grace-is.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 2:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
more

3 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Alisegun(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke nah

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by kitaatita: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
No one is inspiring. Youths should read and get direction in life. Life doesn't throw the good sides of dice all the time. Facebook founder is inspiring. He worked for his money

141 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Khd95(m): 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Both of them na husle gang,but jumoke's story is more inspiring,sentiments apart.

She never knew she would end up like,she was just busy hawking her agege bread on d street,nd the camera picked her in a unique pose.

But efe played game,he knew the outcome,tho he played his game fine,but jumoke's is more an inspirational figure compared to efe.

If ure offended iam in my housegrin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Larrey(f): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Khd95:
Both of them na husle gang,but jumoke's story is more inspiring,sentiments apart.

She never knew she would end up like,she was just busy hawking her agege bread on d street,nd the camera picked her in a unique pose.

But efe played game,he knew the outcome,tho he played his game fine,but jumoke's is more an inspirational figure compared to efe.

If ure offended iam in my housegrin
very correct

21 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Angeleena(m): 2:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
jumoke of course... efe,is a graduate, had dreams..but that lady's success, happened accidentally...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke na. Efe had the chance of winning cause dude was in the game but Olajumoke's own was coincidence mixed with luck.

17 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke was a scam back to back forced down on gullible Nigerians!!

T.Y Bello perfected the plans to make her popular, and BOOM..M... We digested the bread selling story!!

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

T.Y Bello perfected the plans to make her popular, and BOOM..M... We digested the bread selling story!!

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!
Me sef i bn no believe am from day 1 o but i just fashi am jare na their wahala be that. Make e no be like say person dey beef. grin

2 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!
Very correct

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 3:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tboss story is more inspiring! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Mologi(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Looking for the importance of this thread.. ..

6 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by phulxpression: 3:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Efe is the real deal...

Nothing else!!
I always knew dat Olajumoke story na arrangee tongue bEfe story stil baffles me. Its so interesting how people voted for dis guy with no talent cos I followed d show.This clearly shows dat wen Gods grace engulf you,one can go places without limitations.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by adorablepepple(f): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jumoke because all hope was lost. Her mum sent her away, she was suffering with the father of her children and she had to go to Lagos to hustle.more like God gave her a second chance

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Kjking(m): 3:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
both
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by NotNairalandi(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
my story inspire pass two of their story put together!

bro make i yarn u my tori? grin
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by BreezyCB(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Both
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by nairalandfreak(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
kitaatita:
No one is inspiring. Youths should read and get direction in life. Life doesn't throw the good sides of dice all the time. Facebook founder is inspiring. He worked for his money
Olajumoke's story is inspiring... We all can't go to school... Some are less privileged and it's not their fault... Do you know that Olajumoke was an hairdresser in osun state?... She only came to Lagos to hustle when the polytechnic where she makes hair went on strike.

Bottom line, formal education is not compulsory... But make sure you are dilligent in all you do!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by damilolammm(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by davodyguy: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe graduated

Olajumoke was an illiterate.

Efe had sponsor.

Jumoke none, yet she made it

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Their stories inspires me in different way. When your time comes nobody can stop you.

1 Like

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by ReachHard: 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
...Better still @OP, you can put it this way :

"EFE and IBORI, who had the most glamorous homecoming?"

SMH... Money and Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Tazdroid(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Olajumoke sold agege bread. To carry that heavy tray of shapeless loaves dey scream "BAYIIII YOUR BREEEEEAD!!" dey waka for kilometres no easy o. There was no prize to win at the end of the day. If na me, my neck for don bend like the owl below.

Efe hustled in a comfy environment with lots of "front and back" to feast his eyes and hands on but the hustle no pure like that. He won based on logistics.

So, Olajumoke's story has it

12 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by pappisco(m): 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jumoke's story is more inspiring...#take it or leave it.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
None
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by ObikeNkem: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe and Olajumoke are both greater than Ojukwu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by amakajoyb: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Efe be University graduate nah but Olajumoke didn't get that opportunity.
Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by Omojudy: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Until I see Efe doing something noteworthy or Jumoke on international runways, I won't agree with you. These people are still cruising on chance. How they utilize the opportunities they have been given is what can stand them out and make their story not to be buried in a few years or even months.

2 Likes

Re: Efe Vs Olajumoke: Whose Story Of Grace Is More Inspiring (Photos) by amakajoyb: 4:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
The guy is already doing movements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zp5tHC1KsqA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures From Pastor Sign Fireman's Wedding / Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy / Biodun Okeowo & Tayo Sobola Pose Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.