Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Moderator's Year End Comments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moderator's Year End Comments (1454 Views)

Nigerians React To Lai Mohammed's Comments On The Economy / Nominate Nairaland Moderator. Year 2015 / Obasanjo Comments About Atiku; 'I Dey Laugh' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by kosovo(m): 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
@ElRazur
Thank you very much, You contributions has been most helpful. But i do not see the need to Go over everything Again, Cos we already did a few days back. The New Year is Fast Approaching. Lets Keep the Celebration Alive. cheesy
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by ChapelleS: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2009
To say that i am delighted to write this is to say the obvious. The whole Journey started not too long and the progress is Visible without a doubt. My duty as a Moderator became clearer, not until i was appointed here. Over at the Games section, everywhere looked so calm but the reverse occurs here!

Through out the year, Our Political Contributors, strategist and analyst were indefatigable and unflinching towards the tear-down of Issues that bothers us as a Nation, Though some arguments were nugatory as it is found in any organized community.

The section had been acerbated by common insults and fights between members, it is However my wish that the recent level of maturity and reduced baseless fights amongst members continues.

I would like to thank all the politics posters for their intense Contribution to the provision of Information not found anywhere else.

I have also not failed to work on the constructive criticism from members especially from Afam, ElRazur, Katsumoto, Chapelle.S and others too numerous to mention.

I would like to Thank everyone for reading my Earlier message Here, Irrelevant/Duplicate threads has reduced drastically in the section. Though there is still Room for operation achievements

After Conducting the most Free, Fair and Balanced Election process in Niarialand, i think i have the honor to once again congratulate the Political Poster of the year. Smiley

The amount of work, time and wise decisions taken by the Previous Moderator, I must not fail to acknowledge,

My kudos to the Supreme Commander Of Niaraland for creating the most intelligent Nigeria Community.

I wish you all a wonderful Holiday season and a Happy New Year

P.S Thread would be sticky for a couple of days

Edit: I also want to thank all those who has made used of the "Report To Moderator" Button. It has been most helpful in the effective discharge of my Duties

I have taken to Nairaland because I still believe in Nigeria. I see it as a place to vent my outrage on those who do not want to imbibe democratic ideals so that our nation can move forward. There is what Obama refers as to 'creative destruction'. NL is a good and healthy venture but any attempt to censor opinions of anyone is counter productive. Also the reference of seun as supreme commander is not democratic and I will continue to be against it.It is dictatorial in nature.Politics shapes the life of every nation on earth and the powerful ones have emerged because they had sound minds who engaged in the field. So will this political section continue to be the bomb.

@Kosovo

You have to be dynamic and pragmatic if you are going to survive here. Its better to use simple English if you are not advanced in the art of use of English so that you don't cause consternation here over and over. Read Obama's books and speeches you will realize the guys use of not so heavily worded grammar.His English is easier to comprehend more than most of our Nigerian journalist who mix up everything. I will say more in the coming year.

Happy new year Nigeria.And to Yar'Adua please release your sick grip on Nigeria.
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by kosovo(m): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2010
@Kosovo

You have to be dynamic and pragmatic if you are going to survive here. Its better to use simple English if you are not advanced in the art of use of English so that you don't cause consternation here over and over. Read Obama's books and speeches you will realize the guys use of not so heavily worded grammar.His English is easier to comprehend more than most of our Nigerian journalist who mix up everything. I will say more in the coming year.

Happy new year Nigeria.And to Yar'Adua please release your sick grip on Nigeria.
I am not Obama, and i never want to be, cheesy
Re: Moderator's Year End Comments by ademipeju(f): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayo Oritsejafor Is Biased May God Forgive Him / Striking Anambra Health Workers Vow To Continue / Again, Lagos Is One Of Worst Cities To Live In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.