Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,332 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure (41346 Views)

Baba Sala: Family Announces Burial Date. / Nigerians React After Tboss' Sister Said Fans Can't See Her Yet / Wizkid May Have Found New Lover And His Fans Can't Keep Calm (Snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by dinma007: 3:41pm On Apr 11, 2017
TBoss' family has released a statement which explains why Nigerians are yet to see the new reality star post Big Brother Naija.

The statement reads:

Boss Nation I know we can't wait to see TBoss. I'm impatient myself. But due to all the chaos created there are a few protective measures that needs to be taken. She can't wait to see you all. And we all will share in the moment soon. Will keep you updated. Thank you and stay blessed.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/tboss-family-announces-fans-cant-see.html

6 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by SooCute(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
There are still smart and brilliant ways Tboss can save herself small respect and still build her fanbase.
She used to be my 2nd best till things went out of hand.

No one is above mistake but it takes humility to accept correction.

i dont think she is smart enough...imagine her sister Wendy unfollowing AY cox he stopped campaigning for Tboss!

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than opening your mouth to remove every doubt.

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by GloriaNinja(f): 3:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
HMMM ARE THE HATERS TRYING TO HURT HER OR WHAT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by maverickdude(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who won see her before?
Abeg,go sit down for one side grin grin

305 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Erngie(f): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Story..forming important. Is it because of the 500k that she has already finished

128 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by BreezyCB(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
We are waiting for her
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Kakamorufu(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
and some people dey try stress themselves on top this girl and dey abuse those who didn't support her for social media. now look at God. y'all been shunned like wizkid shunned ceasar

9 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
Oh Pls! Enough of all these already. Show is over let her be!

7 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by OlajumokeBread(f): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017

Shut up

Who wan see you ??

Who are the fans ?? You mean ceiling fan ??

I would rather watch two rats have sex than going to go see this donkey

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Akshow: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
So she didn't even go for the media tour? I knew she's one nasty and condescending gal. Feel like Kim Kardashian. Nonsense gal

25 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by nairalandfreak(m): 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
She's​ hiding somewhere... Mourning her loss

31 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wishing her a quick recovery...

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by CheezyCharles(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
nobody wants to see her! we're seeing EFE! and he's motivating us! #NOBODY_WEY_NO_FIT_TO_MAKE_AM .E go better for all of us!

32 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by femi4: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:
There are still smart and brilliant ways Tboss can save herself small respect and still build her fanbase.

i dont think she is smart enough...imagine her sister Wendy unfollowing AY cox he stopped campaigning for Tboss!

Sometimes it is better to keep quiet and be thought a fool than opening your mouth to remove every doubt.
Even Kemen is enjoying his life already....she doesn't look like someone that can last

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Omojudy: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Make them chop her. Them no protect her by advising or stopping her from going to reality TV, na now their day break.

5 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by myners007: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Thank u, we hear but by the way i pity all those who call themselves fan of this egocentric specie

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by princechurchill(m): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
SooCute:

I hope you are okay after she lost grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by ndidibabe(f): 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
Seriously? This babe rates her so high..

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Davinchycode: 5:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is a bad move to save her face!,smh

10 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by 0b10010011: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Good one!

Packaging...
Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Tazdroid(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Like Sendo X, she's outdated

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Aliyu333: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
What If na she win am?? Una for carry her fly go romania?? Bloody wannabes.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by kpaofame: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
she is in bad shape...she don tears her eyes out cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

undecided shocked undecided

10 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by GoldenVivi(f): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wentin concern me. If u like no come out

1 Like

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by mykeljosef: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
taarh shes stuck in SA

the private jet dinnuh come n pick her

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by MrAwePresident: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
cheesy grin grin shey kemen has sent hitmen

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Tazdroid(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Dem say na "BOSS NATION". grin

maverickdude:
Who won see her before?
Abeg,go sit down for one side grin grin

unclezuma:

Awon private jet ti jadé

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by ishef19: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
to come outside again name problem for you

3 Likes

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Frank3n2(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rubbish undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss' Family Announces Fans Can't See Her Yet Because Of Few Protective Measure by Hades2016(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who want see her before

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Dedicate Their Baby In Church (Video, Photo) / HILARIOUS Conversation Between Nigerian Mum & Daughter Over Viral Blue Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.