Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

"ale Ariwo" Yoruba Movie With Funsho Adeolu And Lola Alao - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "ale Ariwo" Yoruba Movie With Funsho Adeolu And Lola Alao (7776 Views)

Download Video: Alani Pamolekun 2 | Latest 2015 Yoruba Movie (teaser) / Tragedy: Late Arisekola Alao’s First Wife Died In Fatal Accident / Lola Alao: A Woman You Would Never Pray To Marry-hubby Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"ale Ariwo" Yoruba Movie With Funsho Adeolu And Lola Alao by Orilee9ice(m): 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
Ale Ariwo is a fairly strong production from Wemimo Olu Paul's studio. The characters are not overly exaggerated, and the acting is fairly subdued. I know its a bit old now   coolbut i was watching it the other day and was really moved  by the story, i  really liked the end bit  , the Thanksgiving bit, i must have re-wound that bit 100 times just to dance over and over again, i found myself actually rejoicing with them after what they both went thro, IJO AJOWOLE,  YAHOOZZE L'OMO MEN! i have seen that their daughter in a recent movie by Wemimo (the one with Femi Branch doing "bobo nice" and landing himself into trobule) and she has grown into a fine girl now oh!

My peeps, what do you think of the movie, (The Story oh!, not the characters or the players) although Buky Wright really gave Funsho a tough time!, if you want to learn some yoruba insults to use to your advantage, i recommend that movie as reference, Hands DOWN!, , Hummm, and that BABA WANDEEEEEE!!!

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Destroys All Illegal Structures On The Pipeline / il / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.