Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Is There Cure To Hiv? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Cure To Hiv? (8582 Views)

A Female Doctor Commits Suicide After Testing Positive To Hiv / Breakthrough: Nigerian Rev. Doctor Claims To Have Cure To Hiv/aids / Cure To Hiv/aids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Cure To Hiv? by dami490: 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
HIV, i have a sister who is hiv positive, pls is there any cure yet,
pls i am on my bended knees, help me
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Olisa4all: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2009
Sry2hear bout ur sis. .unfortunately dere's No "known" cure. .jst a vaccine which is bout 18% effective
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MrCrackles(m): 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2009
dami490:

HIV, i have a sister who is hiv positive, pls is there any cure yet,
pls i am on my bended knees, help me
Are you still on your bended knees

Topic. . .
Dr Abalaka claimed to have a cure. . .i dont have his contact though but i think he's a fraud!
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2009
@ post
very funny !
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Sissy3(f): 2:34am On Dec 31, 2009
there is no cure as of yet, but there is hope. the only help you can offer her now, is to get her on Antiretroviral drugs as early as possible. make sure she's consistent with it. eat healthy, fresh fruits and vegetables, exercise and keep the stress down. stress brings down your immune system down which in-turn affects her ability to fight the diseases. and finally, tell her to be hopeful, HIV is not a death sentence. it is very manageable.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by command2: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2009
mclovin, what happened you are not saying anything,you just said funny post is there any thing funny about something serious?
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2009
Command2
Cant u see that this poster is just pulling our chain? Hoping that we will bark. This poster is already a member of nairaland. He/she has an alterior motive for posting this. I refuse to play this game.
If the post is genuine, the section is over-flowing with tons of info from contibutors like myself and many others. Let him make his choice.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Czario: 2:13pm On Jan 03, 2010
Mc lovin, why r u vexing like dat ? The post looks dodgy but wat if its 4real?
@ post:
Ive been doing some reading some articles on NLand abt hiv . Ive not seen any treatment with any scientific backing apart from one to do with colloidal silver. Ive heard from a very reliable source that a brother of some 1 i know was cured in p/h using silver late last year. I'm fascinated by this news 'cos i also have a relation with same condition. I ve asked Mclovin if this is one of his patients. He says hes patients are mostly from the north,Lagos and south East and none frm p/h.
But when i asked for the email address of the doctor that cured my friends brother it matches That of MCLOVIN.
When i ask Mclovin, (on fone) if he has any success with colloidal silver he says YES !
So my question to Mclovin is
Why are you denying this p/h guy
I know ure a GENUINE medical doc. You sold me a software that actualy DID the work u said it would.
Why are u afraid of just one patient which was CURED not killed oo, CURED by you.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
Come mr czario,
Did they send u afta me or why r u always trying to hang on my neck. You said the man in question is cured.
What else do u want frm me ?
Do you have another patient 4 me ? If not, Get off my case !
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Czario: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2010
Ok mclovin, i know the man is an influential man in Rivers state and there is need for some secrecy . That's all you should have said rather than deny outright.
As i said before, i would like to purchase some of the colloidal silver not for myself but for relation who's been sick for 2yrs. How long will she use it for? she's lost quite a lot of weight.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2010
Na u know. ilver, you havent given me full details, is she bed-ridden? Any rash ? Dysentry ? Etc.
You only said she has lost a lot of weight. Her case seems kinda serious. I usually place such on colloidal silver and an Echinacea supplement which is a nutural antiviral. She would be on treatment for at leas

1 Like

Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by babaijesha: 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2010
As per medical science, there is no cure.

With prayer and feeding on the word of God, cure is certain. Word of God are life to thos that find them and medicine on to their flesh.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by babaijesha: 5:12pm On Jan 06, 2010
Get your sister to attend a bible believing church to stay closer to God

She should start meditating on Gods word. let her get confession sheets on healing.

Some are posted on churches website world wide. I will advise her to do the research herself. let her continue to speaks Gods, word to her body, blood and cells. She had to read it over and over, sometimes 4/5 times a day. She can go to Creflo Dollar site to download a confession sheet there then update and work on it.

Proverbs 4:20-22 says, My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life to those that find them, and health to all their flesh. (KJV)

Second: We might say that medicine is no respector of persons. It will work for anyone who takes it. It is not a matter of if God is willing or not willing to heal any individual, but whether or not the individual will receive healing by taking the medicine that produces it.

Third, and most important: Medicine must be taken according to directions to be effective. Some medicine labels read, “Take internally”; others say, “Take externally.” To rub it on your body externally when the directions say to take it internally will not work. To take it after meals when the directions say take it before meals will reduce its effectiveness.

To take it once in a while when the directions say three times a day will mean limited results, if any. No matter how good the medicine is, it must be taken according to the directions or it won’t work. So it is with God’s medicine. It must be taken according to directions for it to work. The directions for taking God’s medicine are found in:
Proverbs 4:20-21 – Attend to them, incline your ear to them, don’t let them depart from before your eyes, and keep them in the midst of your heart.

We might say that attending to them, inclining your ear to them, and keeping them before your eyes causes the Word to get into the midst of your heart.

Notice this: It is only as God’s Words get in the midst of your heart and stay there that they produce healing in your body. Head knowledge won’t do.

They are going to have to penetrate to your spirit through meditation – attending, hearing, looking, muttering, musing, and pondering – to produce healing in your body.

But once they do penetrate, they will surely bring health to all your flesh. … let them penetrate deep within your heart. (Living Bible)

You can see again that God’s way of healing is spiritual. Power is ministered first to your spirit, then distributed to your body. God’s medicine must be taken internally.

Listen, instead of wondering whether you have enough faith to be healed, just take the medicine. This handout contains Healing Scriptures. Feed on them several times a day, repeating them over and over again to yourself.

The medicine itself will work if you will get it inside of you.

Fourth: Remember that it takes time for medicine to work. Most people give natural medicine a lot of time, patience, and money to work. They take the prescription back for refills and more refills. They are diligent about it. They don’t just take one dose and expect a miracle. Keep taking God’s medicine. Give it time to work.

I have not seen anyone that trust God and did not come back with a testimony. There is hope.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by agathamari(f): 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2010
ther eis no cure for hiv though plenty of scam artists claiming they have one
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by Czario: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
@ babaijesha
God is the ultimate and supreme healer.
@ agatamari
Scam artists sure they exist.
But have you ever been shown a before and after test results of the same patient ? I Have.
Yes u wld probably say mistake first time around. Init ?
I wnt say much more apart from
Never underestimate
1. The power of God
2. The limits of carefully applied spiritual and/or earthly knowledge of humans.
You can take it or leave it. You cant feel it till you've seen it.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by agathamari(f): 9:48am On Jan 07, 2010
Czario:

@ babaijesha
God is the ultimate and supreme healer.
@ agatamari
Scam artists sure they exist.
But have you ever been shown a before and after test results of the same patient ? I Have.
Yes u wld probably say mistake first time around. Init ?
I wnt say much more apart from
Never underestimate
1. The power of God
2. The limits of carefully applied spiritual and/or earthly knowledge of humans.
You can take it or leave it. You cant feel it till you've seen it.

when you show me a true double blind study involving over 100 people and has results which are repeated by a secondary independant study (how medicines are tested) then and only then will i believe it.  one person IF, i repeat IF they actually had the disease which there is no proff they did does not quantify a realistic "cure" for HIV or a wart
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
@Agathamari
I hate to say it but I agree with you on that. We will never be able to convince MOST critics, skeptics, nasties,and so-called 'authorities' unless we design such a study.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by donchrizo: 8:44pm On Jan 09, 2010
Sorry o! The only solutn i know of is fasting and prayer. Pray the rosary of d catholic church every day for 54 days. Asking our mother to intercede 4 ur healing from God for d first 27days then thank her 4 d miracle 4 d next 27 days. Watch wath happens. Cal08036701463 for more info on this.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by babymi2(f): 9:03pm On Jan 09, 2010
@mclovin, can u cure HIV?
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 9:31am On Jan 10, 2010
^^^
You again, long time. . . .
I am currently re-branding my treatment programme for hiv. My 're-branding consultant' says not to use words like '6mins' , ' I ' and so on. It simply confuses and un-intentionally misleads some members of the public.
In the interim, i would not say i have not had some success at hiv seroconversion but as with all medications/treatments, i cannot boast of 100% success . Not even clinical studies involving paracetamol can do that.
Therefore, i would offer you or anyone a trial colloidal silver with a blood cleansing programme for a period which would not exceed 12wks. In this period you will not constantly be taking the c silver but would alternate with blood cleansing. Also your dose of c silver would be adjusted up or down using a 'sliding scale' determined by feedback you give us via email/phone. Also you would have to make certain adjustments to your diet. I would show you how to go about that.
You must not be pregnant, nursing an infant, or have history of impaired liver or renal function. You must not be currently taking arv for the following reasons
1. I cannot 'ethically' tell you to stop your arv.
2. If you take both together ie silver+arv we do not know how both interact in the body and there is a risk that none of them would work.
If you read this and believe you or someone else is a candidate for a Trial of C.S and blood cleansing programme then get in touch.
Cheers.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MCLOVIN: 9:38am On Jan 10, 2010
^^^
You again, long time. . . .
I am currently re-branding my treatment programme for hiv. My 're-branding consultant' says not to use words like '6mins' , ' I ' and so on. It simply confuses and un-intentionally misleads the public.
In the interim, i would not say i have not had some success at hiv seroconversion but as with all medications/treatments, i cannot boast of 100% success . Not even clinical studies involving paracetamol can do that.
Therefore, i would offer you or anyone a trial colloidal silver with a blood cleansing programme for a period which would not exceed 12wks. In this period you will not constantly be taking the c silver but would alternate with blood cleansing. Also your dose of c silver would be adjusted up or down using a 'sliding scale' determined by feedback you give us via email/phone. Also you would have to make certain adjustments to your diet. I would show you how to go about that.
You must not be pregnant, nursing an infant, or have history of impaired liver or renal function. You must not be currently taking arv for the following reasons
1. I cannot 'ethically' tell you to stop your arv.
2. If you take both together ie silver+arv we do not know how both interact in the body and there is a risk that none of them would work.
If you read this and believe you or someone else is a candidate for a Trial of C.S and blood cleansing programme then get in touch.
Cheers.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by larayat(f): 12:32am On Jan 11, 2010
pls wat are d symtoms of hiv,
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by ju4money(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2010
Yes, there is a cure. havent u hard of HOLISTIC MEDICINE, but it vry costly, it might cost u $5000 2 $6000. am nt d one sellin it. it will b sent 2 u 4rm a USA. am nt jokin.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by hope4hiv: 2:47pm On Jan 12, 2010
Call 07057611040.
Regards
email hope4hiv2day@yahoo.com
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by selencious(f): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2010
No!!! But there are ways to stop it from spreading. Only God Almighty can cure HIV, I pray God heals ur sister
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by favorite59: 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Although there is no cure for HIV yet, a positive individual can live a normal life with good diet, nutritional supplements and faith in God. I have many HIV positive patients around me that I counsel that have lived normal lives for 5 years and some even more, without drugs and without symptoms. There is no cause for alarm, just good counselling, good nutrition, supplements and strong faith, an individual will live long and live well. When the body immunity is well fortified with good nutrition, the body will put the virus under control. Anti-retroviral drugs are equally good. For more counselling and necessary help, send sms to or call 08034707472.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by selencious(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2010
U are so right!!! Take a look at Magic Johnson's recent picture, he has had AIDS not HIV for more than 19 years now. He is as healthy as ever.

Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by face969: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2010
The fact that magic johnson tested positive for hiv/aids DOESNT mean he had hiv/aids. I know, I sound crazy to you but try asking a million Nigerian pregnant women who tested positive during antenatal check-ups.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by selencious(f): 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2010
Ummm, I ain know bout that, I know Majic has ADIS, but he is got the money to buy the drugs and live a normal life. For the Nigerian women, that is so sad;most of em are so ignorant. I believe every one should take the test; also, before getting married. The best thing is just to stay away from sex, especially when you not married and avoid adultry when you married. smiley
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by babymi2(f): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2010
dis HIV/AIDS am just tried of it. a very good friend of mine elder brother was tested positive to HIV since 2006, he has a wife and two kids a boy and a girl. It was discovered in 2006 when d guy was seriously ill. immediately d wife went for test she was negative during 2ND child antenatal she was also tested negative, the Dr advice her to come back for d test after 3mths, she was negative again. She went back after one year that was last week Tuesday she was tested negative wit her kids again.My dear NL tell me WATS going on.
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by MrCrackles(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2010
^ ^ ^ It is very possible for an infected persons partner or children to test negative to HIV/AIDS. . .
Re: Is There Cure To Hiv? by selencious(f): 3:59pm On Jan 16, 2010
Itz God, !!! Same thing happened to Majic's wife;even though Magic had sex with her, Maybe God just doesn't want the innocent to suffer, lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Polio Spread Confined To Only Two Nigerian States - Minister / How Do You Cope With The Mouth Odour During Ramadan? / How To Make A Smoothie : 10 Healthy Smoothies For Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.