Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

N200,000 In A Month? Read And Thank Me Later - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N200,000 In A Month? Read And Thank Me Later (481 Views)

5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / How A Free Loan Without Collateral Of N200,000 Saved My Business From Collapse / Lady Saves N64,000 In 4 Months, Shows It Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

N200,000 In A Month? Read And Thank Me Later by dilini(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
Now is the time to end your entire money problem. Stop jumping from one business seminar to another in search of business opportunities.

Join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of.

Forget all the fat lies you’ve been told about how difficult it is to get involved in export business in Nigeria.

The truth nobody is telling you is that there are many Nigerians like you who are raking in thousands if not millions of naira from export business.

Starting a Cocoa Powder Export Business in small scale is your guuranteed highway to financial freedom. You can be making well over #150,000 to #300,000 monthly from cocoa export alone depending on how much hardwork you’re willing to put in it and how badly you want financial freedom.

With the current rise of dollar every day, you can be sure to make jaw-dropping profit that will make your Landlord envy you. Last time I checked, $1 equals to $395.

This increase in dollar value makes exports cheaper. A devaluation of the exchange rate will make exports competitive and appear cheaper to foreigners. Hence, increase in demand for exports.

Those people who are into this business don’t want you to know their secret, that’s why they will do anything to hide the real information from you.

That is why I decided to introduce to you this revolutionary business, Cocoa Powder Export Business
all compiled in an ebook.

And Note This: You can start in small scale shoe-string capital outlay as low as N30k and gradually expand in the future.

To learn more on how you can join the league of Cocoa Powder Exporters follow the website link in the signature below and click TheNigeriaNetpreneur Link

"Taking An Action Will Be A Wise Decision To Your Financial Breakthrough"

(1) (Reply)

Global Frozen Vegetable Market Research / Cashout Your 2016 Mavro Freely. / Please Applaud Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.