Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Income Opportunity At Agriki - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Income Opportunity At Agriki (413 Views)

Income Opportunity In Catfish Farming Value Chains / Work With Agriki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Income Opportunity At Agriki by deMha: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
Hello there!

My name is Ahmed Hassan. I am the founder of a new agriculture tech and innovation company called Agriki. We kicked off originally in 2015 and started testing in 2016. And here we are today with a new opportunity that I am excited to share with family, friends and communities.

It is our new affiliate programme that allows you to build a side income through your influence.

How does this work? It is simple, easy and profitable.

You probably have family members or friends and neighbours in your community who need agriculture commodity, products or services. So, once you have joined our affiliate programme by registering on our website www.agriki.com.ng, all you need to do is recommend an agriculture commodity, product or service on Agriki to them. Once they make a purchase or booking, you earn 10% commission.

You also have unique unlimited 10% discount codes to issue to any person making a purchase or booking through your recommendation.

Most agriculture commodities on Agriki are demanded on recurrent basis, so this is an opportunity to generate recurring income. We currently supply vegetables daily to a fastgrowing customer population in a small part of Agbado, Ogun. That is proof.

Join the drive! Make some side income through your influence.

Make sure you read the terms and conditions that apply. Click this link now to read - www.agriki.com.ng/terms-and-policy

Toast to our collective success,

Ahmed

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help On How To Set Up An Animal Feed Store / Cost Of An Acre Of Agricultural Lands At Ikorodu / Agro Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.