Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News (6628 Views)

Amotekun: IPOB Commends South-West Governors, Blasts Ohanaeze, Others / Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
cheesy. Why na? Wetin I do? cheesy

Seems to u woke up with a very heavy heart. Anyway I can ease the pain? grin

Just tell mynd44 to ban me for breaking the forum rules.

You can enjoy NL.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
Why don't you simply deactivate instead? cheesy

How many times will you tell me to deactivate with your various handles?

I won't do like you to wipe your vituperations off ..

My posts will be there for all to see that I have never insulted anyone except today and that I have applauded you more than anyone on this forum.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by SuperS1Panther: 7:27am On Apr 12, 2017
These iPod people are the most confused human being living on planet earth?

They will abuse Muslims and here they are holding up to straw from a Muslim nation.

Is it Turkey that is fighting tooth an nail against the breakaway of the Kurds that will support another unstrategic secession bid?

Who is Turkey at the UN Security Council level?

Ipods are more gullible than sheep.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by omenkaLives(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2017
dunkem21:

How many times will you tell me to deactivate with your various handles?

I won't do like you to wipe your vituperations off ..

My posts will be there for all to see that I have never insulted anyone except today and that I have applauded you more than anyone on this forum.

You have applauded me more than anyone? Wow, impressive. cheesy

Okay, seriously what do you want me to do? Just state it and if I can I will.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by sarrki(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
You have applauded me more than anyone? Wow, impressive. cheesy

Okay, seriously what do you want me to so? Just stare it and if I can I will.

Bro dunkem21 is a cool guy

I don't know why he reacted this way
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by CarlosTheJackal: 8:32am On Apr 12, 2017
dunkem21:

Just tell myn44 to ban me so that you can continue deceiving people, Omenka.
Don't allow him to take you down rather give him a long rope to hang himself.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 8:48am On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Don't allow him to take you down rather give him a long rope to hang himself.

I can really take care of myself to any level ..

But, my family members ..

Seun, you won't like us o ..
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by CarlosTheJackal: 8:56am On Apr 12, 2017
dunkem21:

I can really take care of myself to any level ..

But, my family members ..

Seun, you won't like us o ..
Did he threaten your family or what
?

Speak out and stop being afraid of anyone
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by odduduwa: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2017
omenkaLives:
I'm not Igbo but got much love for them. What I wouldn't touch with a mile long pole is an ipob piglet. Scum of the earth I tell ya. Igbos feel mighty embarrassed by them because they tend to always make it appear as though their actions are endorsed by Igbos in general. cheesy

These are the same people that said they wouldn't mind killing their mother if she took a picture with Buhari. Now tell me if that is a beast at Igbo man would wanna be associated with. cheesy
mention one Igbo man that has publicly criticised ipob ,I don't mean Yoruba's masquerading as Igbo while writing an article....my friend you are really pained on reading this article

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Did he threaten your family or what
?

Speak out and stop being afraid of anyone

I am not afraid of anyone even death itself..

Let us watch things unfold ..
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by madenigga(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
odduduwa:
mention one Igbo man that has publicly criticised ipob ,I don't mean Yoruba's masquerading as Igbo while writing an article....my friend you are really pained on reading this article

To you Igbos every igbo man dat whether publicly or privately criticize ipob is a yoruba man or was fathered by hausa/fulani

1 Like

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2017
Marysmeal .. Good morning.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by odduduwa: 9:14am On Apr 12, 2017
dunkem21:
Marysmeal .. Good morning.
same person as nonsobaba and codedslayer
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Princewill1(m): 9:18am On Apr 12, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
These iPod people are the most confused human being living on planet earth?

They will abuse Muslims and here they are holding up to straw from a Muslim nation.

Is it Turkey that is fighting tooth an nail against the breakaway of the Kurds that will support another unstrategic secession bid?

Who is Turkey at the UN Security Council level?

Ipods are more gullible than sheep.

See idi•otic Afonja spreading saliva all over the thread.

Did Israel not lobbied Jordan a Muslim country to support them to fight Palestine during their war of independence in 1948?

Did Ipob told you that they are only looking for Turkey?

Once ipob lobbied and gathered more countries to their side than Nigeria,they have won the battle.

Buhari was one of the head of states fingered in the attempted coup in Turkey last year.The Turkish govt is using this to get back at Nigeria.

Iran a Muslim country also have face-off with Nigeria for mass murdering the shitte Muslims.They will follow suit with Turkey soon watch out.

Afonja have u seen you are the gullible one here.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by CarlosTheJackal: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2017
dunkem21:

I am not afraid of anyone even death itself..

Let us watch things unfold ..
Nwanne gwa anyi ife onyea mere gi.

I've been a cat with Nine lives here. I've been hacked and I've received calls that threatened me during 2015 elections for a moniker that i deactivated that raised hell here.

Trust me omenkalivs should be the list of your worries because his file is well known in my group and we are just bidding time

Atuna ujooo maka na o nweghi ife na eme. You ll be surprised how far i kknow about some people here
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by nonsobaba: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2017
odduduwa:
same person as nonsobaba and codedslayer
It's like u don't like the peace u are enjoying on this thread now. Trouble dey e own, yanga go wake am.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by odduduwa: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
nonsobaba:
It's like u don't like the peace u are enjoying on this thread now. Trouble dey e own, yanga go wake am.
coded slayer and marysmeal bring on the war Yoruba Muslim
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 10:19am On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
Nwanne gwa anyi ife onyea mere gi.

I've been a cat with Nine lives here. I've been hacked and I've received calls that threatened me during 2015 elections for a moniker that i deactivated that raised hell here.

Trust me omenkalivs should be the list of your worries because his file is well known in my group and we are just bidding time

Atuna ujooo maka na o nweghi ife na eme. You ll be surprised how far i kknow about some people here

Onye I na agwa bu ikuku ama n'onya. O buro Tata ka anyi gbabalu egwu awantilo. You'll be even more surprised that I know more than you but chose to keep quiet.

Person wey dey fear no dey open face wen everybody wear mask.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 11:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Okezenwa:

Why are you guys like this. You are using the death of innocent Agatu people to mock someone, are you better than those people. Pathetic

Seun, lalasticlala, mynd 44 ..Would you like somebody to write the things this guy wrote on his profile on Seun Osewa's page? ..and maybe use the same profile to tweet EFCC official?
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by dunkem21(m): 11:27am On Apr 12, 2017
I have banned myself for insulting NLers and breaking rule 2. All actions fall far below my standard and is highly regretted.

I will serve for 21 days.

Again, sorry.
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by nonsobaba: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
dunkem21:
I have banned myself for insulting NLers and breaking rule 2. All actions fall far below my standard and is highly regretted.

I will serve for 21 days.

Again, sorry.
Who do you think u are deceiving?
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by CarlosTheJackal: 1:17pm On Apr 12, 2017
Okezenwa:

Who is this jobless kid? Whats your headache with what i write on my profile. Is it your profile? Get lost and go find a job instead of disgracing yourself everywhere. Dont you have shame?
mynd44 a look at this person profile is anathema to what every sane human stands for.

Please remove it
Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
Iamwrath:
hahahahaha,

This news is from IPOB media and publicity secretary, Mr. Emma Powerful

Nothing like that happened in turkey

Re: IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News by Okezenwa: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
a look at this person profile is anathema to what every sane human stands for.

Please remove it

Bloodykiller, Are you sane? You are same person posting innocent agatu people pics to mock someone. You have a dark heart and have no shame. Whats your own with my profile, point out the rules or f.uck off. Hypocrite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azikiwe's Foolishness In Making Enugu Capital Of Old Eastern Nigeria / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Declared Emeka Offor Wanted ! Dead Or Alive / Buhari Forwards 2021–2023 MTEF/FSP To Senate For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.