Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! (31253 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by LuckyLadolce(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:
Many people still believe that they have to spend money to make money. This makes me remember a quote I once came cross somewhere. It says, “If you cannot make money without money, then you cannot make money with money.” Do you get the point? Many businesses have crashed because people thought the most important thing was for them to have capital. Capital is never enough. Either we learn that by reflection or by bitter experience.

There are many ways of earning money online. But due to the harsh economy, I want to share two ways to make money online without spending money. These two methods have nothing to do with Ponzi schemes which you have to put money into it (which are quite risky) or “Yahoo business” which is illegal (and also quite risky). By engaging in what I’m about to share, you have absolutely nothing to lose but more to gain.

Like I have said, you don’t need a dime to start earning. All you need is your a smart phone or computer and internet connection plus a little bit of spare time on your hands daily. You need to take time to learn these two sure methods and be patient while learning. If you take out time to learn, you may even start earning more than your high paying regular job.

Method 1

Freelance:

You have probably heard or read this word repeatedly. What you may not know is that the word freelance goes beyond writing. Not everybody is gifted in writing but there are other things that we are individually gifted at. Whatever it may be; transcribing, editing audio and video files, blogging issues, proofreading, foreign languages etc, there is an opportunity for you to make money off it. I mean your natural ability could be of high demand and earn you an income. This is why you should not sit down and assume making money online is a complex task. It is not.

How it works:

You offer services (referred to as job or gig) and get contacted by a buyer who needs the services. You both discuss the workload, amount and other issues. The buyer pays the freelancing website and then you can commence work. When you’re done, you deliver the work and the freelancing website pays you for that job if the buyer is satisfied with the work.

Advantages:

- You can choose at what amount you want to earn. The more you work, the more you earn.
- It is easy for you to register and start working.
- You get your payment directly from the freelance company. In this way, you never have to worry about whether you will get paid or not.
- You earn money from freelance without even doing the work. (This is a special secret I will share some other time).

How to start:

To begin with, there are a number of freelance sites online now. Examples are Fiverr, People per hour, Gigbucks, SeoClerks etc. Some are more profitable than others. What you need to do is to register on the site of your choice and start selling.
(Tip: I will explain in details in the coming weeks using a DIY approach on how you can make good money as a freelancer).

Method 2

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. I personally advise people to go for click bank which is where I make my money from. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth, relationship etc. Evergreen niches always make money on regular bases.

In summary, nobody has a reason to remain completely idle. There are many opportunities that you can tap from to create financial streams for yourself. One interesting point to note about the above methods is that they are independent of the economy of Nigeria. So, even if the country is feeling the heat of a contracting economy, you can make still make money and live comfortably.
I urge everyone to take advantage of these opportunities.

Few Lucky Nairalanders Can See How I Made N225,000 In A Single Week From Affiliate Marketing At
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
can I use my phone to do the work?
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by kellysam(m): 6:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Am trying to register on clickbank.com but i can't find Nigeria in the option for countries on clickbank.com

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by lexxwiz(m): 7:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Scam! There's nothing basic about your e-book Op. Besides, theres a part where you have to pay for some tools.. You guaranteed a free process.. Mtshew!
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Onyeoguego: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:
feel free to ask your affiliate marketing related questions.
the best is allowing ur money work for u.

pls learn dat,that's is d easiest way to escape average.

#askme any?
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by importexpert(m): 7:20am On Apr 12, 2017
good morning to everyone on the thread.
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Obakoolex(m): 7:30am On Apr 12, 2017
Student125:
Am a freelance graphics designer...hit me up for breath taking designs and print if need be.

Call 08060356425 got job for u
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by legba1(m): 7:46am On Apr 12, 2017
HazzanTazzan:
I've tried going into affiliate marketing also but I'm not just getting it so I stick to freelancing jejely
Pls bro....I have been trying to work this out to no avail...ma network wont even connect the fiverr site....can you help a brother out.........plsssssss
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by importexpert(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2017
titilope11:

I will love it if dose questions are answered, I bought the book as well nd I made not a single penny dere.

good morning bro, if you have the guide, these are basic questions that have been answered in the guide. you can start affiliate marketing on your smartphone before you get your lappy. feel free to call or flash me if you have any challenges. your success is truly my pride
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by legba1(m): 7:52am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:
good morning to everyone on the thread.

Import expert...good morning.....checked ur site out now..cant see anything other than the book...ow do I reach u
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by legba1(m): 8:09am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:

good morning bro, if you have the guide, these are basic questions that have been answered in the guide. you can start affiliate marketing on your smartphone before you get your lappy. feel free to call or flash me if you have any challenges. your success is truly my pride

If only you can just send me a text on ma line and I will call u back so we discuss.....07039550694. ......
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Student125(m): 8:35am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:

wish you success in your business bro.
thanks bro
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by llionaire(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2017
go click.org
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2017
victor247:

Lol...5k to create account when the OP's EBook is just 3K. You're a bad businessman.

Sory, just seeing this, Its 2K I meant not 5K.

Clickbank registration and instructions for payment connection using payoneer is 2000 naira.

I got my payoneer card last week delivered to my residence. I did all this using VPN and youtube/negs tutorial.

Thanks.
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by nobsalis: 9:15am On Apr 12, 2017
Lorax:
Please can you direct me to the articles that will help me on fiverr.

when he is done directing u.... Pls redirect me #Thanks
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by nobsalis: 9:19am On Apr 12, 2017
wellman56:
importexpert is right. But truth be told, it takes consistency like every genuine business.

Registration Process for clickbank is very very tedious from this part of the world even after getting tutored online.

But I later figured a way out.

Do you need clickbank approved account? I can create one for you. After then, you then change your password instantly and update your banking details for payment.

I am gonna create for you for 5k. Cos I am also paying for the VPN subscriptions.

Send me PM if you are interested.

pls create an account for me naaaa
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 12, 2017
nobsalis:

pls create an account for me naaaa

Okay, Its just 2,000 with the payoneer setup and getting the card delivered. All you need is a valid gmail address.

After getting these tools, you can follow importexpert tutorials on getting rich via affiliate marketing cos it works. I once used his tutorial on import/exporting and it made sense.

Take a bold step and do something meaningful with your time.
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by nobsalis: 9:38am On Apr 12, 2017
wellman56:

Okay, Its just 2,000 with the payoneer setup and getting the card delivered. All you need is a valid gmail address.

After getting these tools, you can follow importexpert tutorials on getting rich via affiliate marketing cos it works. I once used his tutorial on import/exporting and it made sense.

Take a bold step and do something meaningful with your time.

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by nonis: 9:53am On Apr 12, 2017
How can I open clickbank account when they are not accepting Nigeria payment
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Rogodo22(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2017
titilope11:

I will love it if dose questions are answered, I bought the book as well nd I made not a single penny dere.

Pls send the ebook to my mail. tygaronald@gmail.com
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Rogodo22(m): 10:10am On Apr 12, 2017
wellman56:

Sory, just seeing this, Its 2K I meant not 5K.

Clickbank registration and instructions for payment connection using payoneer is 2000 naira.

I got my payoneer card last week delivered to my residence. I did all this using VPN and youtube/negs tutorial.

Thanks.

Pls direct me on the payoneer
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by austinbrown: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:

bro their is no exaggeration anywhere. it depends on the work you put in. 100k days are very common to me. contact me let me review your progress so far.
bro I tried to register on that clickbank they asked me for my country I searched through the list of the countries but I didn't see Nigeria, Pls which country do I choose now
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Adeyeancah(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:

bro their is no exaggeration anywhere. it depends on the work you put in. 100k days are very common to me. contact me let me review your progress so far.
?
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by muhamadnur: 10:48am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert about click bank in the registration box there is no NIGERIA as country to choose how to do you register
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by ProfLogan(m): 11:31am On Apr 12, 2017
Hello goodmorning all
Pls those that registered on Click bank, which country do you choose and how can one get VPN?
pls answer urgently.
thanks
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Kealmin(m): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2017
importexpert:
Many people still believe that they have to spend money to make money. This makes me remember a quote I once came cross somewhere. It says, “If you cannot make money without money, then you cannot make money with money.” Do you get the point? Many businesses have crashed because people thought the most important thing was for them to have capital. Capital is never enough. Either we learn that by reflection or by bitter experience.

There are many ways of earning money online. But due to the harsh economy, I want to share two ways to make money online without spending money. These two methods have nothing to do with Ponzi schemes which you have to put money into it (which are quite risky) or “Yahoo business” which is illegal (and also quite risky). By engaging in what I’m about to share, you have absolutely nothing to lose but more to gain.

Like I have said, you don’t need a dime to start earning. All you need is your a smart phone or computer and internet connection plus a little bit of spare time on your hands daily. You need to take time to learn these two sure methods and be patient while learning. If you take out time to learn, you may even start earning more than your high paying regular job.

Method 1

Freelance:

You have probably heard or read this word repeatedly. What you may not know is that the word freelance goes beyond writing. Not everybody is gifted in writing but there are other things that we are individually gifted at. Whatever it may be; transcribing, editing audio and video files, blogging issues, proofreading, foreign languages etc, there is an opportunity for you to make money off it. I mean your natural ability could be of high demand and earn you an income. This is why you should not sit down and assume making money online is a complex task. It is not.

How it works:

You offer services (referred to as job or gig) and get contacted by a buyer who needs the services. You both discuss the workload, amount and other issues. The buyer pays the freelancing website and then you can commence work. When you’re done, you deliver the work and the freelancing website pays you for that job if the buyer is satisfied with the work.

Advantages:

- You can choose at what amount you want to earn. The more you work, the more you earn.
- It is easy for you to register and start working.
- You get your payment directly from the freelance company. In this way, you never have to worry about whether you will get paid or not.
- You earn money from freelance without even doing the work. (This is a special secret I will share some other time).

How to start:

To begin with, there are a number of freelance sites online now. Examples are Fiverr, People per hour, Gigbucks, SeoClerks etc. Some are more profitable than others. What you need to do is to register on the site of your choice and start selling.
(Tip: I will explain in details in the coming weeks using a DIY approach on how you can make good money as a freelancer).

Method 2

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. I personally advise people to go for click bank which is where I make my money from. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth, relationship etc. Evergreen niches always make money on regular bases.

In summary, nobody has a reason to remain completely idle. There are many opportunities that you can tap from to create financial streams for yourself. One interesting point to note about the above methods is that they are independent of the economy of Nigeria. So, even if the country is feeling the heat of a contracting economy, you can make still make money and live comfortably.
I urge everyone to take advantage of these opportunities.

Few Lucky Nairalanders Can See How I Made N225,000 In A Single Week From Affiliate Marketing At
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

is paydot.com authentic
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Fuadeiza(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2017
nobsalis:

when he is done directing u.... Pls redirect me #Thanks
And when he's done redirecting you, you can do the same for me please. Thanks
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! by Fuadeiza(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2017
titilope11:

plz can you send me the ebook via my email.
Will really appreciate it. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Start A Clothing Line Business? / How Nigeria Will Benefit From Currency Swap Deal With China / Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.