Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. (65069 Views)

Ask That Girl For Her VIN Before Proposal And Marriage. Guy's Beware! (Pics) / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You / When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
Everything I'm about to write down here is based on a family feud currently going on between a young man and his new wife here.

This young man has no steady job, lives a flamboyant life and post all kind of pictures on social media where he met the wife. I'm pained because the wife in question happens to be my town's girl and after hearing her side of the story, I was mad at her. Well, this is not the topic for today but let me give our sisters some advice here.
These are questions to ask before someone brings you here to suffer unnecessarily;

WHAT DO YOU DO ABROAD? Let him tell you where he works and possibly show you his work ID. If he tells you he's a biz man, watch him closely, that could be a red flag. I know there are genuine bizmen but most unserious and unemployable guys abroad pose as bizmen.

WHAT'S YOUR DEBT PROFILE? Generally in America, if you don't have some debts especially credit cards, you don't qualify for certain things but that doesn't mean one should live on credit.

IS THAT YOUR FLASHY CAR OWNED OR FINANCED? This may lead to you driving today and trekking tomorrow. Without a steady job, car financing coys may take back their car anytime there's a default in payment.

DO YOU LIVE ALONE? This is self explanatory.

WHAT'S YOUR TOTAL SAVINGS AMOUNT? I know this sounds odd but try to get an extimate by calculating the amount he saves monthly. Ask him jokingly if he saves for his future family. He should be more family oriented than friends oriented. "Too much sending my guys money at home" is a no no.

Lastly, if he doesn't personally come down for your wedding except with a very cogent reason maybe life threatening, he probably isn't a legal resident ie no green card or citizenship. In this case, you may likely stay longer in Nigeria until he gets his papers before you join him. Refuse such union because sometimes, he may be tangled with a lady here already for papers, a union he may not easily come out from.

If ladies do this simple research before accepting marriage proposals from obodo oyibo husbands, rate of domestic violence among Nigerians in the States will be at its minimum.

Yankee marriage is favourable to ladies who their husbands already made the ground running. They come to consolidate on their husband's achievements and prosper it more.

117 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
wink Nice epistle.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
stories that touch

Side chicks dont care

Abi una care?

Map of women evolution

Side chick to baby mama

Holy sister to frustrated woman

coded olosho to happily married

Normal girl to house wife

sweet girl to first wife with other wives and side chicks

Virgin at 27 to divorced at 37 , sugar mummy at 45

No ask me how i knw , na so we see am

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by fav444(f): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
God bless you my dear.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
You said the gospel truth op. Those people live on credit card. Always working to pay off outstanding loans.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Bleon99: 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
SirJeffry:
Everything I'm about to write down here is based on a family feud currently going on between a young man and his new wife here.
This young man has no steady job, lives a flamboyant life and post all kind of pictures on social media where he met the wife. I'm pained because the wife in question happens to be my town's girl and after hearing her side of the story, I was mad at her. Well, this is not the topic for today but let me give our sisters some advice here.
These are questions to ask before someone brings you here to suffer unnecessarily;

WHAT DO YOU DO ABROAD? Let him tell you where he works and possibly show you his work ID. If he tells you he's a biz man, watch him closely, that could be a red flag. I know there are genuine bizmen but most unserious and unemployable guys abroad pose as bizmen.

WHAT'S YOUR DEBT PROFILE? Generally in America, if you don't have some debts especially credit cards, you don't qualify for certain things but that doesn't mean one should live on credit.

IS THAT YOUR FLASHY CAR OWNED OR FINANCED? This may lead to you driving today and trekking tomorrow. Without a steady job, car financing coys may take back their car anytime there's a default in payment.

DO YOU LIVE ALONE? This is self explanatory.

WHAT'S YOUR TOTAL SAVINGS AMOUNT? I know this sounds odd but try to get an extimate by calculating the amount he saves monthly. Ask him jokingly if he saves for his future family. He should be more family oriented than friends oriented. "Too much sending my guys money at home" is a no no.

Lastly, if he doesn't personally come down for your wedding except with a very cogent reason maybe life threatening, he probably isn't a legal resident ie no green card or citizenship. In this case, you may likely stay longer in Nigeria until he gets his papers before you join him. Refuse such union because sometimes, he may be tangled with a lady here already for papers, a union he may not easily come out from.

If ladies do this simple research before accepting marriage proposals from obodo oyibo husbands, rate of domestic violence among Nigerians in the States will be at its minimum.

Yankee marriage is favourable to ladies who their husbands already made the ground running. They come to consolidate on their husband's achievements and prosper it more.

Cc: Lalasticlala.

I totally agree with you on this write up and questions. A word is enough for the wise.
I have respect for every woman but, some ladies are just too desperate looking for a man to settle down with. their desperation makes them lose focus. in light to that, they fail to see the handwritten on the wall.

21 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by CplusJason: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
You said the gospel truth op. Those people live on credit card. Always working to pay off outstanding loans.
That's the big mistake my cousin is making in Australia.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
That's the big mistake my cousin is making in Australia.
Human needs are insatiable. So when given an opportunity to buy now and pay later, probably in 20years they happily oblige. grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by CplusJason: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Human needs are insatiable. So when given an opportunity to buy now and pay later, probably in 20years they happily oblige. grin
..... Very correct beautiful Kim. wink
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
..... Very correct beautiful Kim. wink
Go joor!. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
the girls will never listen
Even those here writing "true" & " right"
are the ones that will fall first

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
Do you have a child abroad?

Are you married to a white lady for papers?

Did you guys divorce?

How much debt are you owing?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by CplusJason: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Go joor!. grin
It's a cold world, without you na hell.
So addicted to you and your comment. wink
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by decatalyst(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Are you saying this to our naija ladies? grin

My friend, don't waste your precious time. All these girls want to see is a 'foreign' guy with pink lips, a few designer clothes, nice sneakers, good accent and willingness to throw a few cash around.

As we speak, one dey ride nozzle now without knowing its the last time she go see him grin grin

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
It's a cold world, without you na hell.
So addicted to you and your comment. wink
Jason!. Oya, lets talk on the other side. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by CplusJason: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
Jason!. Oya, lets talk on the other side. grin
No, I wanna play and say those sweet words to my baby publicly. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
CplusJason:
No, I wanna play and say those sweet words to my baby publicly. kiss
This thread is too good to be derailed. Be warned!. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by CplusJason: 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
kimbra:
This thread is too good to be derailed. Be warned!. grin
Okay my sweetness. grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Schwartz: 9:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
I know some ladies here who relocated and they can't live with their husband after doing big wedding in Nigeria. This is because the man is still legally married to his wife so this men actually run two homes. The paper wife is legal while the Naija woman is illegally married to them pending when they can divorce. Its a really sorry state. When they get here they find out that it's not as fast and as easy as they expected the man to leave his wife and to be with them. One babe I personally know gave up everything, her job, her life back just to be with this man. After the elaborate wedding they had in Naija. Years gone by the dude won't divorce his oyinbo wife. The few times she has secret access to the man she posts it on Facebook and her friends are envying her not knowing that she is lonely and cold here. Many such girls abound abroad.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
What is the guarantee that he won't lie to you just to score a pass mark at that moment? Later you'll be crying, he deceived me angry angry

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
FelixFelicis:
What is the guarantee that he won't lie to you just to score a pass mark at that moment? Later you'll be crying, he deceived me angry angry
When a woman asks a man these questions, he will flee from her except if he's serious.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by optional1(f): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
CuteJude:
stories that touch
Side chicks dont care
Abi una care?

No ask me how i knw , na so we see am

side chicks no care oh as far say e get money..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by menix(m): 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
All this epistle is not for Nkechi oo..

As long as u say abroad, Nkechi must accept ur proposal not minding if nah Sudan be the abroad.

But on a second thought, do proposals here in 9ja require the gal asking the guy if he saves talkless oyibo loff....

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by bumi10(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
hmmm

odikwa egwu

that one no concern ladies ooo

as long as you get yanki ascent and you get money...hmmm if you like work for cemetery

they no kia

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by nicerod(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
Make sense oo
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by blazhykowskyi(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
nice piece of shit

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by sotall(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
ok

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
If he's Nigerian ask him if he's married

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by decode55(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
Story
Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by esmarcq(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2017
And you expect an honest answer, no just manage what u have within here or take the risk

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by Tazdroid(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
And that bobo no fit arrange beta lies for each of these questions??

Hmmm, by the way, all these questions are closely related to materialism. Na only money una dey find? Na gold diggers dey ask these kain yeye questions.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. by princechurchill(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lamentations​ of a home base

28 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

1990 Ring Bearer And Little Bride Later Turned Husband And Wife In 2018 (Photos) / Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.