Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,261 members, 7,780,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:49 PM

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months (55504 Views)

PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / Lagos Primaries: APC Members With Slips, Party Cards Can Vote In Lagos – Panel / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Firefire(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Homers123(m): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Even Ray Charles can see the deceit.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by vazsily(m): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
To most Nigerians the 8th assembly cld likewise take a long recess because they lack credibility and the generality are waiting 4 the 9th assembly. Let me quickly go to Prof Sagay's house b4 a motion 2 summon me is passed. grin grin
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by kimacent(m): 10:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
Edited pay slip.
Who him wan deceive.
E don tet yansh dey 4 back.

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by fnk: 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2017
This is the level of respect these people give to Nigerians. To have the audacity to post this payment slip, is to call every Nigerian MUMU!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by olusola200: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2017
What about the allowance, and entitlement

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Jesusloveyou: 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Because of APC party deductions, but l am not impressed by these criminal called Dogara, Dogara and Saraki are worth more than 5 Billion Naira each, useless politicians sad
haba! Use your sense now, how can you be comparing padded dogara with criminal saraki, you should better be comparing criminal saraki with atiku.
Dogara just started last year with last year padded budget.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by ebuclassic18(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Do you know that this politicians think we still fools imaging the insult who is he trying to decisive?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by ShakurMY(m): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lies, so honorables fights, kill, steal ballot boxes because of 300k per month? You must be fooling yourself and ur family.

5 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by ciggy000(m): 10:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
dis is d funniest comedy I have seen all my life

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by geekay4real(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
What of your allowances. Make it known to people if truly you want to be transparent

2 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by geekay4real(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
What of your allowances? Make it known to people if truly you want to be transparent
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by shaibu123: 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Snowstorm: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
So ordinary rep dey earn how much?? 80k?? This country on its own is a scam.. Lool this post funny die....
They've taken Nigerians for granted
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Bashirjaja01(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Incurable disease for Nigeria!! SANITY
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by IMASTEX: 11:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
NextGovernor:

Two of them are thieves... I don't believe any of them Sir..
They think Nigerians are without brains. Story for the gods
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Sammiejokes(m): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Sunnynwa:

But you believed El-Rufai's own abi? Kontinu
I can't believe am in a country with dummies like you. dogara said el-fai should lead by example and release details of security vote, el-rufai challenges the thieves to release Nass budget details of N100Billion. The senior thief release pay slip. Seriously this guyz rule on zombies I swear. Lord hear ma call and set me off from this den called naija.

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by gretblue: 11:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
With all due respect, someone is being clever by half here.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Jokkarm2: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2017
Deceive who you fit deceive . So na this salary you use to fuel your cars and do all the Luxury expenses .

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by dabrake(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
So his surname is SPEAKER bah?

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Chucks08(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2017
Useless why is the date on the stamp for last year's payroll carrying today's stamp. You can't fool us. Haba mana

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by OpinionCounts(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
He should also release his Ghana must Go slips before I will take him seriously.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by firmgate: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
All carry the same stamp date

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Did anyone see the stamp in dogara's payslips.How come his payslips for 2016 all have stamp of April 2017 in them?He just typed it from a computer,stamped it and published today.He is not even smart.

1 Like

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Iamzik: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
Rexphobia:
Yakubu Dogara, speaker of the house of representatives, has released his pay slips for six months.

The pay slips were on Tuesday released by Turaki Hassan, his spokesperson.

The documents showed the breakdown of the speaker’s salary for October, November, December 2016 and January, February, March 2017.

According to the documents, Dogara earns about N300,000 after tax deductions have been made.

he release of the pay slips comes 24 hours after Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna, published the breakdown of his security vote among other items.

El-Rufai had also called on principal officers of the national assembly to follow suit.

“Governor Nasir El-Rufai would like to reiterate his call for the NASS leadership to do the same and disclose the details of the National Assembly budget, and the salaries and allowances of its leadership,” he had said.

“The call to #OpenNASS is not a personal one. It is one which the leadership of the national assembly owes to all Nigerians. It is therefore disingenuous for the speaker to use state government budgets as the excuse for the opacity of the NASS budget. There is no state government in Nigeria with a budget nearly as opaque as that of NASS. In March 2016, this national assembly, led by its chairman, promised to provide a detailed breakdown of the national assembly budget. Nigerians are waiting.”

But Dogara only released his pay slips.

Link: https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-dogara-releases-pay-slips-six-months?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29

Fake!!!
We are not fools. We need the NASS budget breakdown not your so called salary. If this is truly all you earn how of you will spend ten's of millions to contest that seat. Budget detail breakdown /your account statement or Idonbilivit...

3 Likes

Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2017
What about hardship and hazard,estacodes,medical,travel,school fees for your children,cars,shit,piss,aides,and domestic staff allowances are not included.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by ruggedtimi(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol..his official salary and allowances....we all know politicians dont make money from their salary rather they make money through looting and bribery, constituency money.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by kolaaderin: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
If this people earn this little and have houses in abuja and Lagos and never goes broke, I must have been living in a parallel world. I can even pay his salary from mine monthly but I still can't afford 2016 Toyota yaris.
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by illegal7(m): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Are they trying to make the job look unattractive?
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by Hearme(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2017
If this is true we can calculate all those allowances that are 400% of basic etc
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by dingbang(m): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2017
Wetin these politicians think say we be abeg? As if say we be small shiiidren...

This is an insult to the masses
Re: Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months by owambe22(f): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2017
I don't believe this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Carries Tray Of Groudnut On His Head,says He Was Once A Hawker (pic) / This Picture Is Better For Buhari's Official Portrait / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.