Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React (103952 Views)

Watch Photos Of Endowed Lagos Corps Member Goes Viral / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / 50 Cent Storms IG Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Roman Goddess To Praise Her Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by KennyID17(m): 11:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
lefulefu:

na op go know their address grin grin grin

Oya op, gimme kontakt grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
crythey might look like they're proud of it but deep down they're regretting it, the challenges they face just because they have big boobies alone is enough to even regret it

Challenges? You mean the one they face by collecting huge money from their clients who take them to Oriental hotel for a night.

Abeg, big boobies is good for their market.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by czarr(m): 11:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
mhisbliss:
crythey might look like they're proud of it but deep down they're regretting it, the challenges they face just because they have big boobies alone is enough to even regret it
regret isn't the right word to use there,except it was by plastic surgery.

But you made your point.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by beezyblaze(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Goddamn! This is overload, not attractive. Say NO to waist trainers. Work out if you desire a flat tummy

Baby you are cute grin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by goldfish80(m): 12:28am On Apr 12, 2017
This can't be real. They must have been exposed to some radioactive substance when they were young.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by yellowbeauty(f): 12:29am On Apr 12, 2017
isn't these abnormal?,,,,not attractive
#nohating

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Duru009(m): 1:20am On Apr 12, 2017
Des ladies dying gradually!!! !
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by TimmyPapa(m): 6:45am On Apr 12, 2017
They look ugly and unattractive.. this is a load for dem...it's wat I called useless boobs
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by kibra4u(m): 6:50am On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Goddamn! This is overload, not attractive. Say NO to waist trainers. Work out if you desire a flat tummy
Nice Ass babe. I dey feel you. Accept my PM make we relate.

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by vicben27(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2017
her problem dy for her front ooh
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by teewhizzy4real(m): 7:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Bleep DOS boobs

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Rukkydelta(f): 7:43am On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
This isn't big but heavy load
They are flaunting it but deep down it's a big problem to them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by yusufyusuf1: 8:16am On Apr 12, 2017
All the people shouting wow wow only wish to get into her temple once or twice no one would love to spend the rest of his life with this kind over size bobby
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:24am On Apr 12, 2017
It doesn't look sexy biko sad angry
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by robosky02(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2017

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by RealHaute: 10:00am On Apr 12, 2017
I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Lilymax(f): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2017
coolesmile:
That last pic though.

Na only one belt dem get?
grin grin grin
U just made me spill my coffee

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by cybriz82(m): 11:07am On Apr 12, 2017
i love bbw even duh i be lepa...problem b say d heat wey dey base under those pawpaw..no b here..truth b told many of them too lazy for bed..
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 12, 2017
Omg!They look unhealthy to me,they should go for check up. grin

2 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by ndidibabe(f): 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2017
rowanMama:
Cossy's still larger grin

But these ones look better
All na wash...
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by nextstep(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Na na nah... This is too much. They should try to reduce it... too much back ache, can't find something that fits. When you want to write on a table, where do you keep the book? Because the boobs have already taken up the whole table. And when you release them from the clothing... I mean... not appealing at all, sorry to say.

2 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
Disgusting...
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Mikee7(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
How would you know grin

4 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by damola311: 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
How will someone just sign contract for big watermelon when some have only African star apple or lime?.... That's wickedness!!!

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
Cow milk there! God is awesome.

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2017
their levels no reach at all. Cssy remain the the sole queen of extreme large boobs
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:

I agree with you
Too much cushion for the pushing.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by taiwolovers: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]hmmmm, pple like dis still dy
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by ReachHard: 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dear Vaseline Comrades,
Forget dat tin.. Na two FIFA balls both of them carry for chest jor.....
NEXT !
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Iseoluwani: 12:51pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.