Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

"Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React (103964 Views)

Watch Photos Of Endowed Lagos Corps Member Goes Viral / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / 50 Cent Storms IG Page Of Endowed Nigerian Girl Roman Goddess To Praise Her Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by babalonimi: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tell dem to remove d cloth n u ll hate dem.

2 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nigeriadondie: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Choi mammary glands at its peak. Blessed is the mouth that shall suck it.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by brightworld2(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Blood of Zachariah! what is this?
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Day11(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
Wow

Because of boobyFC

See gathering cry

3 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by kunzo: 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
is becoming abnormal.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Bucajunior(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2017
john plz help me with vaseline abeg
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by blank(f): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
After wearing waist trainer for years, this is the result,
Her waist can't even handle her upper body well. i just wonder how this generation will look like when we get old.

Waist trainers reduce your waist size and do not increase your bust size.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by onyxo76(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2017
i'm not surprised ,shebi na port harcourt. In any case make them off the blouse,boy you go hate yourself ,only God knows how much these girls will be spending on pain relieving tablets monthly resulting from chronic back pain...TOOO MUCHHH OF EVERYTHING IS BADDDDD..... na so dem teach me for my village primary school

3 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
After they will say dey want equality abi. Can sumbodi tell me their use apart from their body

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 12, 2017
coolesmile:
That last pic though.
Na only one belt dem get?
And one trouser

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Rexnegro(m): 12:58pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
crythey might look like they're proud of it but deep down they're regretting it, the challenges they face just because they have big boobies alone is enough to even regret it
u might be wrong dear...they may have come to terms with the facts on ground that they can't change their boobs hence the only option left is for them to flaunt and be proud of it since some men kukuma like big boobs...more so it cud get them fames and some cool cash if they know the right way to use it like cossy....#ShowYourSellingPoint

4 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Langbasa: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
I never buy vaselline yet but i don ejaculate for inside my boxers,this two ladies fit kill person o.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by UncutSk(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2017
coolesmile:
That last pic though.

Na only one I get so?
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by FemiLastBorn(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2017
coolesmile:
That last pic though.
Bros Na Belt be Ur problem or Breast.....

2 Likes

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by ChristineC: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
crythey might look like they're proud of it but deep down they're regretting it, the challenges they face just because they have big boobies alone is enough to even regret it
what challenges cheesy
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
blank:

Waist trainers reduce your waist size and do not increase your bust size.

and where does all the fat that used to be in your waist go to? i guess they disappear into thin air as though they never exisited.

just look at that picture, that black girl looks like she's struggling to breathe and she doesn't even know it probably because she's now used to it.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Joebryan(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
So, what next?? ?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided undecided
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by BlackMystery(f): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Nice...
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by rymesgentility(m): 1:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
your own small
Shaa

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by SycophanticGoat: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
SINZ:
Not attractive. undecided

I swear!! Pretty disgusting.. I'd rather be with a girl as fat as a broomstick than be with any if them fatsies.. embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by GloriaNinja(f): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
THEIR SHAPE LOOKS ABNORMAL ABEG
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by sagir1994(m): 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
just admit it, you are flat chested
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by jconsulting(f): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
warris dis lawd.............bobbi at is fullest grin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by sagir1994(m): 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:
just admit it, you are flat chested ..
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Ogadtop(m): 1:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
I met one of such recently, and i was strugling to locate the where the nipple in the midst of enomous flesh.abediiiii pack well joo
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by markpenk: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
This is a medical condition called gigantomastia. Girls be flaunting their humongous sized boobs not knowing they aint alright. Funny thing is they're only appealing when "trapped" in bras. Unleash them, and you'll be instantly turned off by their tendency to rapidly obey gravitational forces grin. Wish them all the best though in the sales/promotion of their "wares".

1 Like

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by histemple: 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2017
mhisbliss:

Very true. Some ladies just put up a fake expression but deep down they cry seriously.

I know a lady who was always saying "black, bold and beautiful" because she was disgustingly fat. Recently I couldn't recognise her again because she had trimmed down and now looking totally different.

Having sizeable boobs is great but it becomes a big challenge when it's oversized.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
Jessidaisy4:
Goddamn! This is overload, not attractive. Say NO to waist trainers. Work out if you desire a flat tummy
U seriously need frontal meat grin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Flamzey00(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2017
I FLAMZEY have decided to suck big breast and die#C yansh# God punish who talk say she is not specially created.
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
These ladies should give to the less privileged na cheesy but dis is HANDFUL grin
Re: "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React by petitejolie(f): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2017
is dis real. abeg I'm short of words sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Guys Checking Out A Lady's Backside Inside A Club / Man Staring At A Massively Curvy Lady’s Backside (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.