Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) (65875 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / No Makeup Photos Of A Lord Chosen Church Member On Her Wedding Day Go Viral / See Photo Of A Lord Chosen Church Member That Has Got Nigerians Talking(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
The pretty bride, Chichi Uzoezie, shared the photos from her wedding held at The Lords Chosen Church on her social media page.

She wrote:
"I have to say I love Chosen Church and my wedding was wonderful"

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/04/check-out-wedding-gown-worn-by-lord.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by badassProdigy(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
more

9 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by SINZ: 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2017
She will still ask to tryout doggy-style on her wedding night after all this pseudo-sanctimonious show off's. undecided

209 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by kowema(f): 9:44pm On Apr 11, 2017
She is Beautiful .
All Natural.

But I'm not inspired sha

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by zealblinks(m): 9:45pm On Apr 11, 2017
you called this wedding gown abi cele garment

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
zealblinks:
you called this wedding gown abi cele garment

E be like say cele garment better pass dis one

At least we know say cele dere own na garment

Dis one i no understand

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by pweetychyka(f): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
badassProdigy:
The pretty bride, Chichi Uzoezie, shared the photos from her wedding held at The Lords Chosen Church on her social media page.

She wrote:
"I have to say I love Chosen Church and my wedding was wonderful"

Cc: Lalasticlala

She even has a social media page? undecided undecided

I reserve ma comment sha! angry

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Jessidaisy4(f): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who cares

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol, chosen indeed

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2017
I'm short of words.

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cele bobo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by josephine123: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
lol...

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
Like I send
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Wuuworld(m): 10:25pm On Apr 11, 2017
Mary Magdalene was a harlot and a friend of Jesus let alone you wey be church goer...

Abeg raise one leg up for brother Mathias.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Onyenna(m): 11:21pm On Apr 11, 2017
pweetychyka:

She even has a social media page? undecided undecided

I reserve ma comment sha! angry

Nah that one shock me pass.....

Unbelievable.....

10 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by pweetychyka(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
Onyenna:

Nah that one shock me pass.....

Unbelievable.....

It is well boss!

God help us!

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
Wuuworld:
Mary Magdalene was a harlot and a friend of Jesus let alone you wey be church goer...

are u sure? Pls giv us the bible verse
Som people just open dir septic tank just to say something

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2017
SINZ:
She will still ask to tryout doggy-style on her wedding night after all this pseudo-sanctimonious show off's. undecided
Na wah ooo... wait wat ur prob..either she tried d doggy or snaky it's non of ur business.... she Is pretty... can u show us ur gf..if she's as beautiful as dis

16 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 12:20am On Apr 12, 2017
myfantasies:

E be like say cele garment better pass dis one

At least we know say cele dere own na garment

Dis one i no understand
Pls tell us wat wrong with d gown..

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by MummyIMadeIt: 12:29am On Apr 12, 2017
Wuuworld:

And who let this Islamabad Terrorist fellow Out undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by yellowbeauty(f): 12:38am On Apr 12, 2017
And the husband will wear an expensive suit

11 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by SINZ: 2:30am On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Na wah ooo... wait wat ur prob..either she tried d doggy or snaky it's non of ur business.... she Is pretty... can u show us ur gf..if she's as beautiful as dis

So you can wankk your life away?

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 6:36am On Apr 12, 2017
SINZ:

So you can wankk your life away?
Wankk! U said... why don't u display her... if she's not the.. Industrial design type... if ur sure I dare U to

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 7:35am On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Pls tell us wat wrong with d gown..

Na one of dem be dis

5 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2017
myfantasies:

Na one of dem be dis
See dis 1.. see me I no b dat kind churchy guy oo..but don't just say things like say ur brain dy ur anus... u must say Wats wrong wit d gown... Dats y many of u no fit make am cus u just follow multitude... nd just jump to conclusion.. ode

16 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by caesaraba(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2017
This is wrong! How can she be allowed to use phone and even take selfies? The god of chosen will soon catch her!

She's supposed to have worn that green jacket instead of that expensive china-white she's putting on.
Also, the husband must be the owner of a blue 504.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:
See dis 1.. see me I no b dat kind churchy guy oo..but don't just say things like say ur brain dy ur anus... u must say Wats wrong wit d gown... Dats y many of u no fit make am cus u just follow multitude... nd just jump to conclusion.. ode

D normal Nairaland rants

I am not surprised

Been expecting dis
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by SINZ: 8:58am On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Wankk! U said... why don't u display her... if she's not the.. Industrial design type... if ur sure I dare U to

Why should I display my gf for your viewing pleasure? Is this chic your own GF? What's it to you?
Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 9:05am On Apr 12, 2017
lets learn to respect people's choice. its her choice.

11 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
SINZ:

Why should I display my gf for your viewing pleasure? Is this chic your own GF? What's it to you?
not my gf... buh nxt time just respect people's choice ok...Dats wat she likes let her B... nd kiip ur dirty mouth shut

3 Likes

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by TimmyPapa(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2017
myfantasies:

D normal Nairaland rants

I am not surprised

Been expecting dis
Shame on u... so u can't even tell us 1 thing that is wrong wit dah gown.... Oooh so u r d typ dat ur wife go un clad on wedding day... see just keep ur stinking mouth shut... som of u can't even recognise what's good... no wonder u r warkking. In poverty

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2017
TimmyPapa:

Shame on u... so u can't even tell us 1 thing that is wrong wit dah gown.... Oooh so u r d typ dat ur wife go un clad on wedding day... see just keep ur stinking mouth shut... som of u can't even recognise what's good... no wonder u r warkking. In poverty

I can see that you are trying to be relevant nairalanders wit dis ur insults

Wat an unfortunate being, life has not been treating you fairly, so you decide to come on here nd vent ur anger

Maybe you r going through puberty, ur hormones are changing, dont worry, you will get used to it

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.