Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

How I Got Robbed By SARS. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Got Robbed By SARS. (1081 Views)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
On sunday the 9th of April, after watching the BBN finale, my friends opted to drop me off at my place. We got into his car and on our way to my house, after the flyover bridge along east west road by Rumuosi in Port Harcourt, we were stopped by men of the special anti robbery squad (SARS). The officer parked our vehicle and told the three of us in the vehicle to come down and then he took the car key. After waiting for him for about 20 mins to attend to us and allow us go, we decided to go meet him and know the reason he asked us to park and come down. He looked at us and said "I dey stop you and you nr wan stop....your money na 10k and that if we dont pay the said amount, he would delay us till mosquitos starts feasting on us" we didnt argue with him. The only thing my friend said was that "Oga, nothing dey" After about 45mins delay, I told my friend to meet the superior officer at the check point and explain to him. After the explanation, the superior officer called the officer who stopped us and the officer lied that he had to fire 5 rounds of gun shots before we stopped. We still didnt argue because right in front of us, they were drilling some boys for no reason and we didn't want that to be our case. After much of Oga nothing dey, he opted to search us and while he searched us, he kept on calling us names like kidnappers, armed robbers and the likes of it. This man searched only our pockets, saw my wallet and asked me to open it. He saw money and asked me how much was there, I told him its 1500 and he asked me to bring it without even asking if it was my last. I had no option than to give him and not act stubborn because those guys nr just get chills. HE ROBBED ME of my only cash I had home and abroad and asked us to go. That night, I cried so much for my money. Moto, I nr drive, crime I nr commit. This man still collected my last money from me. Me when dey manage to survive for this country without a job. God will answer him. cry cry cry
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Adeevah(m): 11:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lol

Naija which way
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by HARDDON: 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2017
Take heart gee.

He will mos def meet his own. avoid those men like plague.

I dont know the crack they roll on. They dont behave normal

1 Like

Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by menix(m): 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2017
Don't worry its called Fixed Deposit, soon he would reap all ur problems u ve deposited with him...

1 Like

Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
Lolzz bro, bone SARS oooh, they bust me and my guys in Lagos I receive slap like mad that day, because 1 of my guy na G boy, when we get to Ikeja station they billed us 500k, we priced 50k, they gave another series of slap, after all all, na 150k my guy gave them, I drop 50k. Now when they start to write case file, they now put SUSPECTED cultist
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 11, 2017
Adeevah:
Lol

Naija which way
Omo, I don tire for this country. No work and government officials dey collect the small one when I wan chop.
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
menix:
Don't worry its called Fixed Deposit, soon he would reap all ur problems u ve deposited with him...
Amen bruv.
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Adeevah(m): 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
hansobuks:
Omo, I don tire for this country. No work and government officials dey collect the small one when I wan chop.

Dem too dey give returns to their masters ooo

I no blame them
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
Jeffboi:
Lolzz bro, bone SARS oooh, they bust me and my guys in Lagos I receive slap like mad that day, because 1 of my guy na G boy, when we get to Ikeja station they billed us 500k, we priced 50k, they gave another series of slap, after all all, na 150k my guy gave them, I drop 50k. Now when they start to write case file, they now put SUSPECTED cultist
Na the fear be that. I nr wan take slap for nothing sake. Wetin pain me be say he collect the last money when dey my hand. It was very painful.
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2017
hansobuks:
Na the fear be that. I nr wan take slap for nothing sake. Wetin pain me be say he collect the last money when dey my hand. It was very painful.

Lolzz, sorry bro those SARS guys are something else
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Adeevah:

Dem too dey give returns to their masters ooo

I no blame them
The returns should be gotten from offenders na. Not jobless good citizen like myself. Lol
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by AceRoyal: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2017
The sad truth is that SARS is a menace to the society.Many innocent people have gone to their early graves and others rotting away in cells without trial because of SARS.They have very high rate of extra judicial killings,blackmail and assaults(emotional,physical and mental).
Mostly dressed in black T-shits and blue jeans,brandishing AK47 rifles,at night you can't differentiate them from armed robbers.
Most times they do the robbing and feel highly untouchable.
With no name or means of identification on them,they go Scot free for heinous crimes committed.

SARS are just legal armed robbers.
If you don't comply with them,they blackmail/frame you up!
The Nigerian Police needs serious reformation.
SARS should be scrapped!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by tit(f): 1:09am On Apr 12, 2017
hansobuks:
On sunday the 9th of April, after watching the BBN finale, my friends opted to drop me off at my place. We got into his car and on our way to my house, after the flyover bridge along east west road by Rumuosi in Port Harcourt, we were stopped by men of the special anti robbery squad (SARS). The officer parked our vehicle and told the three of us in the vehicle to come down and then he took the car key. After waiting for him for about 20 mins to attend to us and allow us go, we decided to go meet him and know the reason he asked us to park and come down. He looked at us and said "I dey stop you and you nr wan stop....your money na 10k and that if we dont pay the said amount, he would delay us till mosquitos starts feasting on us" we didnt argue with him. The only thing my friend said was that "Oga, nothing dey" After about 45mins delay, I told my friend to meet the superior officer at the check point and explain to him. After the explanation, the superior officer called the officer who stopped us and the officer lied that he had to fire 5 rounds of gun shots before we stopped. We still didnt argue because right in front of us, they were drilling some boys for no reason and we didn't want that to be our case. After much of Oga nothing dey, he opted to search us and while he searched us, he kept on calling us names like kidnappers, armed robbers and the likes of it. This man searched only our pockets, saw my wallet and asked me to open it. He saw money and asked me how much was there, I told him its 1500 and he asked me to bring it without even asking if it was my last. I had no option than to give him and not act stubborn because those guys nr just get chills. HE ROBBED ME of my only cash I had home and abroad and asked us to go. That night, I cried so much for my money. Moto, I nr drive, crime I nr commit. This man still collected my last money from me. Me when dey manage to survive for this country without a job. God will answer him. cry cry cry

niger delta people's volunteer force are recruiting
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 12, 2017
This is fake news from an enemy of state
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 1:57am On Apr 12, 2017
OP sef no wan roger. You for don give them figo to recharge and all these no go happen, you dey form tombolo. grin
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Op take heart...It is how we made our bed and we must be ready to lie on it.
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by franklynsunny(m): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2017
Sori bro
U jus save Ur life and time wit N1500
Wen u see aggressive police man like dat wit Gun,make him an offer say N500 bbfor he kips u dere for 5hr n if he get drunk n more angry n aggressive
Ur own life will b at his mercy,u r lucky dey didn't harass u for a yahoo boy,take u in dat car n lock u up in cell til next day until u cough out money n release Ur atm even if u ve notin to do wit itdem go ask u hw much we dey collect as salary wit family and we police dey risk our life for una own,we dey even die for struggle

God forbid api triggered police Misfire
Here is my own story dat change my mindset

I drove Frm lag to phc ova nite 3yr ago and was stop at a checkpoint around 3am around exit Frm Balyesa...bfor d bridge into rivers by a blood test hungry police dat didn't find any fault in ma car n decide to tell me my Nissan quest which is Green colour is black whether I like it or Nt am a criminal?

I stand my ground illustrating wit green leaf in dat thick bush in D middle d nite for 5hrs
I regret dat day cos I was rushin to ONNE FOT bfor 5am,i was dere till 6am,he took my keys n left,he called n ordered his officer to make me drive n park my Nissan quest 2005 wit oil n gas equipment as barricade on dat highway dat dey r chasin a criminal?i saw life movies wit my life n dat of ma younger bro own at risk,i saw policce shooting gun closely for d first time in my life,d robbers wanted to hit my car wit me n a bro inside BT change his mind n ditch into d swamp,mosquitoes dealt wit us like vampire

At d end,d N2k left in ma wallet wa taken,i slip drive my car to TUSKANi bar off rumuokoro I guess I slept in D car til 2pm,lodge around rumuigbo til next day cos of d horror I saw I for die dis nite

D police meant business or extortion makin ova 100k in front of my eye

My lesson learned in D hard way
Don't drag wil Nigeria police wit a gun in the middle of d nite
Jus offer money cos dey r legal armed robbers in Police uniform
I heard dem gossiping about police work? Govt is to b blamed for dis?dey r Nt treated well n dis is why dey r robbing us legally

I stopped nite trip since den?
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 12, 2017
AceRoyal:
The sad truth is that SARS is a menace to the society.Many innocent people have gone to their early graves and others rotting away in cells without trial because of SARS.They have very high rate of extra judicial killings,blackmail and assaults(emotional,physical and mental).
Mostly dressed in black T-shits and blue jeans,brandishing AK47 rifles,at night you can't differentiate them from armed robbers.
Most times they do the robbing and feel highly untouchable.
With no name or means of identification on them,they go Scot free for heinous crimes committed.

SARS are just legal armed robbers.
If you don't comply with them,they blackmail/frame you up!
The Nigerian Police needs serious reformation.
SARS should be scrapped!
In my honest opinion, they should be scrapped. I couldnt cough while he took the money from me. How do I even cough when I have heard stories of how they shoot people at random here in Port Harcourt. This said officer was heavily drunk and I could smell alcohol in him. I just gat respect myself.
Re: How I Got Robbed By SARS. by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 12, 2017
IpobExposed:
This is fake news from an enemy of state
Hmmmmm. I think you have a share in the 1500 I gave to the officer because I dont see any reason why you would support them. If this news gets to the top, the oga at the top will deny this and call it a fake news just the way you did. Not to worry, you when dey bend dey look person yans*h, nr forget say your own yans*h open. You will have your share of embarrassment and robbery soon IJN.

(1) (Reply)

Four-year-old Boy Skinned And Eaten By Uncle / Sharia Court Forcefully Marry Christian Girl To Her Muslim Boss / Photos: Man Beaten To Stupor For Withdrawing N115,000 From ATM Card He Stole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.