Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,466 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Help!!! Someone Mistakenly Used my E-mail And Jamb Profile To Register For Utme - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help!!! Someone Mistakenly Used my E-mail And Jamb Profile To Register For Utme (576 Views)

INVESTIGATION: Only 8 Per Cent Of Nigeria’s ‘top Universities’ Respond To E-mail / Issues Logging In My Jamb Profile / How To Create JAMB Profile As Registration Begins Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Someone Mistakenly Used my E-mail And Jamb Profile To Register For Utme by blessyndbest(m): 4:38am On Apr 12, 2017
Somebody mistakenly used my e-mail to register for 2017 UTME

I received a notification from noreply@jamb.gov.ng via my email address that my registration for UTME was successful, whereas I did not register for any UTME this year

I myself had used the email to create a profile on jamb portal before , because I wrote jamb in the year 2013

My worry now is that I want to use the email and the profile to register for this year direct entry

And now someone had mistakenly used my email without my knowledge, and all my data, full name, date of birth, my phone number , my email were mistakenly used to register for her, when she called me she claimed she mistyped the email address.

pls can I use the same profile/email to register my own direct entry ....
Re: Help!!! Someone Mistakenly Used my E-mail And Jamb Profile To Register For Utme by leoshouse(m): 5:52am On Apr 12, 2017
Create another email.. It shouldn't be that hard.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eksu Faculty Of Management Science Job Vacancies- 2017 / Let's Have Pictures From The Nuga Games / When Is Jamb Writing 2016/2017 Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.