Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Open Letter To All Ipob - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To All Ipob (1139 Views)

Congratulations All IPOB Members, We Have Made History. / All IPOB Members,see 7 Failed Promises Of Nnamdi Kanu / Passionate Appeal To All IPOB Members To Stop The Confrontation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2017
Dear Ipob,
It is i madenigga a fellow igbo brother, i still beleive in the Igbo nation.
I am writing this letter cause i feel pity for u people, you people dont know what you are doing to yourselves, not just the short term effect but the long term effect, i wonder how a large group of people can be so easily fooled by someone just because he went abroad.
You said President Donald Trump supports you, and that he has promised to help you get Biafra, most of you even died where you were rallying for him, all wise counsels telling you to desist from this campaign of calumny was seen as campaign of hate to you, fast foward to the present this same Donald trump has been president for months, he has not even mentioned Nnamdi kanus name for once, nor even Biafra and has promised to sell Weapons to Nigeria to combat terrorism and insecurity that if care is not taken you might be part of the casualty from such weapons, yet you ignorantly supported him. All of a sudden Donald trumps name has run dry on ur lips is it not obvious that you are being not just fooled but scammed by some people?

Lets take a look at your new so called Ally Turkey, the same muslims you say you hate so much and want to form a country without muslims or mosques, is the same people you forced into alliance by social media, Turkey was holding a rally and ipob members brought out their flags and start chanting Biafra, most Turkeys during the rally i can tell you dont even know whats going on or what the Biafra is all about but decide not to disturb them, immediately they snap a pic and start telling everyone Turkey supports Biafra, they even went as far as thanking them for their support, this social media country causing nuisance everywhere wont kill somebody with ignorance if that is what it means to form an alliance. Like i said before somebody is fooling you people, but its your choice continue being scammed or develop some sense and come in contact with reality.

Thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Amberon: 9:40am On Apr 12, 2017
True. You're about to be called an afonja tho.

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Freewoman(f): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2017
madenigga:
Dear Ipob,
It is i madenigga a fellow igbo brother, though we share separate geopolitical zones and state but i still beleive in the Igbo nation.
I am writing this letter cause i feel pity for u people, you people dont know what you are doing to yourselves, not just the short term effect but the long term effect, i wonder how a large group of people can be so easily fooled by someone just because he went abroad.
You said President Donald Trump supports you, and that he has promised to help you get Biafra, most of you even died where you were rallying for him, all wise counsels telling you to desist from this campaign of calumny was seen as campaign of hate to you, fast foward to the present this same Donald trump has been president for months, he has not even mentioned Nnamdi kanus name for once, nor even Biafra and has promised to sell Weapons to Nigeria to combat terrorism and insecurity that if care is not taken you might be part of the casualty from such weapons, yet you ignorantly supported him. All of a sudden Donald trumps name has run dry on ur lips is it not obvious that you are being not just fooled but scammed by some people?

Lets take a look at your new so called Ally Turkey, the same muslims you say you hate so much and want to form a country without muslims or mosques, is the same people you forced into alliance by social media, Turkey was holding a rally and ipob members brought out their flags and start chanting Biafra, most Turkeys during the rally i can tell you dont even know whats going on or what the Biafra is all about but decide not to disturb them, immediately they snap a pic and start telling everyone Turkey supports Biafra, they even went as far as thanking them for their support, this social media country causing nuisance everywhere wont kill somebody with ignorance if that is what it means to form an alliance. Like i said before somebody is fooling you people, but its your choice continue being scammed or develop some sense and come in contact with reality.

Thanks.

ANOTHER BASTARD ON THE LOOSE AGAIN.........................................

12 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 9:43am On Apr 12, 2017
Amberon:
True. You're about to be called an afonja tho.
E concern them. As everybody is warning them and they are shouting Afonja up nd down when the shit abt to go down and millitary starts killing them everybody wud turn their heads.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2017
Freewoman:

When is Nnamdi kanus Allies from Russia and America and Uk coming to save him you think seccession is by running your mouth all over social media insulting everybody alive?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by izombie(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2017
Another person who thinks he know whats good for the igbos. We don hear.

6 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 9:49am On Apr 12, 2017
izombie:
Another person who thinks he know whats good for the igbos. We don hear.
Very soon after Nnamdi kanu anoda ediot wud come again to collect his own money from ur stupidity maybe it might be me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Freewoman(f): 9:55am On Apr 12, 2017
madenigga:

When is Nnamdi kanus Allies from Russia and America and Uk coming to save him you think seccession is by running your mouth all over social media insulting everybody alive?

FISH BRAIN HAS WOKE UP FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF HIS BED TODAY, WHEN ABA WOMEN WENT ON RIOT TO PROTEST WOMEN NOT TO PAY TAX AND OTHER THINGS..........WHAT HAPPENED??, GO BACK TO HISTORY, OR ASK YOUR ADOPTERS, IF THEY TOO DON'T HAVE LIKE BRAINS LIKE YOU, FOUL BRAIN READ!!!, HAVEN'T ABOUT THE LECTURE EMIR OR KANO DELIVERED IN KADUNA RECENTLY, I SEE THAT YOU WILL WOKE UP WITH COW MILK IN YOUR MOUTH TO RANT BULLSHIT HERE ABI?

8 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by ipobarecriminals: 10:06am On Apr 12, 2017
Kanu is a TERRORIST.US govt doesn't support,Sympathize/negotiate with terrorist.The responsible Igbo are busy with their business of half fake/good while the miscreants among them are busy making noise..God bless NIG.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by CarlosTheJackal: 10:12am On Apr 12, 2017
madenigga:

Very soon after Nnamdi kanu anoda ediot wud come again to collect his own money from ur stupidity maybe it might be me.
Go and better your life and leave them

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by whitebeard(m): 10:20am On Apr 12, 2017
ipod u guys are noisy that it about time u are ignored..same donald trump that u guys think supports u has engaged his administration in discussing sales of fighter jet to nigeria. uk says it supports one nigeria. russia (ma main man putin) most nigerian tanks and jets are russian, russian has been a close ally of nigeria before the idea of biafra came into who knows whos mind, china, nigerias close trade ally.. ipod stop wailing and get busy.. nigeria would label u guys as backstabbing greedy people how are u different from our politicians if u fight for yourself (pocket) if we stand together we would be strong.. the more the merrier, there is strength in number.. hats off to those who died for this cause even when they know it not a just cause..!!!

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2017
afonjas on the loose.. grin

na why their brother FFK stylishly call them slaves..
funny how the man include the ex president..wey the feel like nigerian God and the northern fronts.. as slaves.

so this one's here for NL were born slaves.. so freedom is strange to them..

they cant never ever comprehend..

Zombies..

enjoy being slave.and eating crumbs..is allowed.

and allow people fighting for their freedom to carry on with dia "stupidity "..

abi how e take concern you.. or your jealous cos they've got balls?

they say dey sweetness of madness is best now to the madman..

so if you think say dem d jones..Allow them, your opinion no count..

plus you minus you.. their ship will always sail..

enjoy.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by enemybulldozer(m): 11:16am On Apr 12, 2017
madenigga:
Dear Ipob,
It is i madenigga a fellow igbo brother, though we share separate geopolitical zones and state but i still beleive in the Igbo nation.

Thanks.
TRASH!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by SlayerForever: 11:22am On Apr 12, 2017
Okay. Let's bare some facts. In all honesty, IPoB's support of Trump at the time of campaign was not a bad move because the agitation would have faced an even bigger obstacle had Hillary won. You all heard of how Buhari supported her campaign with 500 million dollars(when the cesspit is deeply esnared in the clutches of recession by the way),so you see IPoB had to side with Trump at the time.
Now here's the problem,after Trump won,I feel the whole brouhaha of supporting Trump should have died down,cause realistically speaking,Biafran agitation is none of his business. But to my dismay,some people at the top didn't see this fundamental fact : It is none of Trump's business, unfortunately,a rally was slated to hold in Igweocha in support of Trump. I thought to myself (for Trump? WTF?, isn't that a bit of a stretch?) I was then told it was just to draw his attention to the struggle and continue the sensitization. It sounded laudible. I conceded.
People were killed and it really pained me. What did Trump do? He didn't even say pim! I felt this would open some people's eyes up there. Maybe it did,maybe it didn't but now Trump is about selling some planes to Nigeria,which most likely will be clandestinely used by Nigeria against IPoB/Biafrans. Reality check?
Now onto Turkey,it was massive for that number of Turks to come out and openly support the agitation(great work by IPoB family in Turkey,the other time they were able to prevent the deportation of our brothers by showing we are different from Nigerians) but Turkey is a Muslim country, Nigeria is more or less a Muslim nation too, therefore common sense says that any support would be superficial at best. But for some reason I can't fathom,some people at the top feel Turkey's (superficial) support is something to merry about. I can't see the sense in that so I'm just in my lane,watching how things unfold. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2017
Freewoman:

D tin enter you wella ba? grin

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
Freewoman:

FISH BRAIN HAS WOKE UP FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF HIS BED TODAY, WHEN ABA WOMEN WENT ON RIOT TO PROTEST WOMEN NOT TO PAY TAX AND OTHER THINGS..........WHAT HAPPENED??, GO BACK TO HISTORY, OR ASK YOUR ADOPTERS, IF THEY TOO DON'T HAVE LIKE BRAINS LIKE YOU, FOUL BRAIN READ!!!, HAVEN'T ABOUT THE LECTURE EMIR OR KANO DELIVERED IN KADUNA RECENTLY, I SEE THAT YOU WILL WOKE UP WITH COW MILK IN YOUR MOUTH TO RANT BULLSHIT HERE ABI?
LoL....
My igbo sister i can never insult u
Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2017
madenigga:

LoL....
My igbo sister i can never insult u
One... You are lost... She ain't ur sis
Two... You lack true knowledge of history
Three.. Go jump inside lagoon

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2017
madenigga:
[s]Dear Ipob,

Thanks[/s].

Afonja. I can never understand why they are threatened by the Biafraan struggle than Biafraans themselves. Look at the long epistle this Afonja wrote? Time and effort he could have invested to prepare for Noble Laureate Prize. SMH

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by ZombiePUNISHER: 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
kropotkin2:
D tin enter you wella ba? grin
How the thread take concern you
Go look for a job and stop trolling on social media with ur free mb

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja. I can never understand why they are threatened by the Biafraan struggle than Biafraans themselves. Look at the long epistle this Afonja wrote? Time and effort he could have invested to prepare for Noble Laureate Prize. SMH
Read it and proove me wrong with points.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by madenigga(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

One... You are lost... She ain't ur sis
Two... You lack true knowledge of history
Three.. Go jump inside lagoon
I know more abt history than u think
Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

How the thread take concern you
Go look for a job and stop trolling on social media with ur free mb
D tin pain you too ba? grin
Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by NetBizguy: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stupid post
Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by ExpiredNigeria: 3:52pm On Apr 12, 2017
Stupid post, go and read history, all these Afonja here dishing advise and warning, can you answer me one question. What do you want Biafrans for.

When I see uninformed animals like the one who posted this trash I weep for them, before you start out post would you please read history and ask questions who you're, a genocide was committed against you in which over 50,000 Igbos were killed in various part of Nigeria in the year 1966, the Igbo fled home and demanded for Biafra, Nigeria came for them the truth being not really to bring Igbos back to Nigeria but to clean out all the Igbo race.

They in the course of the genocidal war over 3 million out of 13.5 million of your own died mostly children and women from starvation because the country, the country you love so much that has never worked for ordinary Hausa and Yoruba man too for 57 years now since 1960 blocked access to food knowing fully well the implication of that on their fellow country men, they went ahead and blocked the media so that the United nation will not know what is happening, when you kill between 10 to 15% of the people you claim are your brother what is really your plans if not to exterminate that race?

After the war every Igbo man and woman including your parents or grand parents lost everything kobo they had in Nigerian Bank and was promised only but 20 pounds for any amount it was that each individual lost.. the 3R (Reconciliation, Reconstruction and Rehabilitation ) was introduced. Up till today, 47 years after the war no Igbo man received a dime and no attempt on the 3Rs policy, The British experiment called Nigeria was long overdue since 31/12/2013 and has not worked for any of the amalgamated region and somebody is speaking up knowing that all the crime that was committed is against you, the amalgamation of Nigeria was solely because of you (The Igbo man) because the British felt and off course knew they couldn't control Igbos directly.

A fool like you who doesn't know anything about the agitation calling himself an Igbo is here blabbing non sense, if truly you're Igbo your father is really disappointed in you. I'm too

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by DocHMD: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2017
When morons come out to advertize their foolishness and project it as wisdom, it is becomes a moral duty of intelligent and truly wise to excavate their hidden idiocy for the world to visualize.

If you want to be anti-Biafran at least do it with a high-level of intellect, you can't convert people like us from the truism of Biafra to the falsehood of Nigeria if you are daft.

You said Kanu is 'fooling' us? And who should we listen to? your cowardly one-nigerianist, naturally corrupt and lying mouth?

You said Kanu is collecting bribes? Can you tell us where his hotels and estates are, like corrupt Uwazurike (the new darling of the Fulanis and you pro-fulani slaves) in your quest to divide the struggle? You mean kanu is swallowing money like your typical cursed nigeria lootocrats whom you fall down and worship when they throw you crumbs from what truly belongs to you? Why haven't lord buhari seized his 'multi-billion properties and mansions' which he accrued from 'swindling' us?

I get it! You want us to abandon kanu and follow your rotten leaders? So you can kill and bury him in an unmarked grave? And come out to sing the usual 'let us unite' lullaby on NTA.

You mocked IPOB because Trump 'ignored' overtures made by Biafrans to him because the Buhari muslim government of the day like all muslims worldwide was largely pro-hillary?

Should we now abandon the struggle because Trump has not 'rubberstamped' it? Was the struggle started because of Trump? The struggle will go on with or without him.

You morons are oblivious of the fact that in every struggle you look for allies, but those allies will ofcourse put their business interest first just like Britain did during the civil war to reap from the Oil-filled Royal niger company- your nigeria.

Allies can change their stance anyday, anytime. Only few countries maintain allies for the sake of morality and principles where there are no obvious gains.

Trump makes deals, he is a businessman who seeks to cut losses and make profit. If he going to sell some second hand Jets to some dunderheaded rulers of nigeria for $600 million, good business.
In few months it will parked in a hanger turned museum as an antique, American reaps, nigerian numbskulls loses, money will then be used to fund US immigration issues, walls will be built and some one nigerianists (especially yorubas) will be deported as usual, I am a businessman, I understand him someone has to pay for deportation tickets and the anti-immigration. Who loses?

Tell us where Dr clifford Iroanya, Barrister Emma Mmezu, Emeka Gift who are recognized IPOB spokespersons ever claimed 'Trump will give us Biafra'. Like we say Biafra will ALWAY DEPEMD ON Biafrans.
You listen to scoundrels and come here to insult a man asking question you cowards can never to dare to ask even in your 13th generation.

Did you hear that denouncing nigeria saved from some Biafrans from deportation back to the zoological cesspit where nothing has ever worked and will never work even in 1000 years?

If IPOB continues with its diplomatic efforts by convincing just ONE country to recognize Biafra, despite all your mockery, do you know how huge that will be? I'm sure you will now hail them and even claim to be Biafrans. Fairweather zombies with lack of principles, typical zombigerian.

Taiwan is not recognized by all countries by they are Taiwanese. Palestines is not recognized by all countries but they are still Palestinians. Same goes for Western Sahara etc.

Tell us ONE thing that Kanu, Mefor, Emma Mmezu, Iroanya have ever said that is falsehood. I expect you dig up one reverse-propaganda newpaper 'Igweocha voice' run by Daura-trained zombies to discredit the struggle and make IPOB look cheapish. Of they have empty-headed fools that will fall for it and come here to open threads like this to water down IPOB's integrity.

Buffoneery will end in zoogeria as early as 9986 AD. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by ExpiredNigeria: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
DocHMD:
When morons come out to advertize their foolishness and project it as wisdom, it is becomes a moral duty of intelligent and truly wise to excavate their hidden idiocy for the world to visualize.

If you want to be anti-Biafran at least do it with a high-level of intellect, you can't convert people like us from the truism of Biafra to the falsehood of Nigeria if you are daft.

You said Kanu is 'fooling' us? And who should we listen to? your one-nigerianist naturally corrupt and lying mouth?

You said Kanu is collecting bribes? Can you tell us where his hotels and estates are like corrupt Uwazurike the new darling of the Fulanis and you pro-fulani slaves in your quest to divide the struggle? You mean kanu is swallowing money like your typical cursed nigeria lootocrats whom you fall down and worship when they throw you crumbs from what truly belongs.

I get it! You want us to abandon kanu and follow your rotten leaders? So you kill and bury him in an unmarked grave?

You mocked IPOB because Trump ignored overtures made by Biafrans to him because the Buhari muslim government of the day like all muslims worldwide was largely pro-hillary? Should we now abandon the struggle because Trump has not 'rubberstamped' it? Was the struggle started because of Trump? The struggle will go on with or without him.

You morons are oblivious of the fact that in every struggle you look for allies, but those allies will ofcourse but their business interest first just like Britain did during the civil war to reap from the Oil-filled Royal niger company- your nigeria. An allies can change their stance anyday, anytime. Only few countries maintain allies for the sake of morality where there are no obvious gains.

Trump makes deals, he is a businessman who seeks losses and make profit. If he going to sell some second hand Jets to some dunderheaded rulers of nigeria for $50 million, good business In few months it will parked in a hanger turned museum as an antique, American reaps, nigerian numbskulls loses, money will then be used to fund US immigration issues, walls will be built and some one nigerianists (especially yorubas) will be deported as usual, I am a businessman and someone has to pay for deportation ticket. Who loses?

Tell us where Dr clifford Iroanya, Barrister Emma Mmezu, Emeka Gift who are recognized IPOB spokesperson ever claimed 'Trump will give us Biafra'. Like we say Biafra will ALWAY ON Biafrans.
You listen to scoundrels and come here to insult a man asking question you cowards can never to dare to ask even if in your 13th generation.

Did you hear that denouncing nigeria saved from some Biafrans from deportation back to the zoological cesspit where nothing has ever worked and will never work even in 1000 years?

If IPOB continues with its diplomatic efforts by convincing just ONE country to recognize Biafra, despite all your mockery, do you know how huge that will be? I'm sure you will now hail them and even claim to be Biafrans, fairweather people with lack of principles, typical zoogerian.

Taiwan is not recognized by all countries by they are Taiwanese. Palestines is not recognized by all countries but they are still Palestinians. Same goes for Western Sahara etc.

Dalu nwanne, Ikam! onye fu oney ka ya, ya kwere

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by sammyj: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
My brother them go hear. The only person they listen to is the Dilector !!!! grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Open Letter To All Ipob by DocHMD: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2017
sammyj:
My brother them go hear. The only person they listen to is the Dilector !!!! grin grin shocked shocked grin grin

Don't worry we will dash you Kanu so you can hang him, so we can listen to Liar mohammed and your lord and saviour the murderous certificateless buffoon in Aso rock who wants to make 1$ = 1N by abracadabra. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Been The Most Effective EFCC Chairman / Must Read!! See How A Nigerian Silenced The Americans For Calling Blacks Violent / Kano: Governor Ganduje Inspects Multi Billion Naira Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.