Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,447 members, 7,781,293 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

E-commerce: A Way Out Of Unemployment And Poverty. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / E-commerce: A Way Out Of Unemployment And Poverty. (347 Views)

VIDEO: 'if We Don't Fix The Unemployment Problem In Africa, It Will Consume Us' / Nairaland , Angst, hate and poverty / Just Thought I Should Have A Feel Of What Poverty Is Like By Drinking Garri (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

E-commerce: A Way Out Of Unemployment And Poverty. by mrdammy(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2017
I think people especially the youths and job seekers should catch on to this e-commerce of a thing and create wealth for themselves rather than waiting for hand outs and a job, you become a budding entrepreneur and a job creator. With almost 200 million potential customers, e-commerce in Nigeria has not even started scratching the surface in terms of current customer base and here in lies the gold mine that can turn a savvy business man or woman's life around.
All you need to do is identify with the numerous platforms available to vendors for selling their wares online, register, attend their training, upload your products and begin to sell straight away! It is really as simple as that. You can also honestly start with a budget of as low as N5000 (even less) and see your store grow into a multi-million naira sales.
All that is needed is patience, discipline and persistence. Carry out your market research on what is currently trending or that people are searching for, stock them up and price them competitively such that customers cannot resist buying from you. Make sure to target volume sales and a shorter stock turnover cycle than huge margins that delays stock from leaving the shelves and tying down money unnecessarily.
One such store from a young man which I have seen him build up under such a short period with an assortment of good products is:

https://www./global-wireless-networks/

Check out his store, you will find it pretty interesting and see if you can learn a thing or two and then get on with yours!

(1) (Reply)

Lil Wayne Joins Jay Z Owned Roc Nation Label. / Itunes Gift Card Buyer / Oap Toolz And Hubby Expects First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.