Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,363 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Scaling Beyond The Volatility - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Scaling Beyond The Volatility (322 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scaling Beyond The Volatility by technative(f): 10:18am On Apr 12, 2017
Tech companies happened to be the cheapest and easiest to startup these days or perceived to be. A lot of folks around with CCNA certifications or any IT certification out there are flying around business cards as CEO’s of some tech companies. I had also fallen victim of this movement of IT CEOs some years ago after learning some lines of code and read some articles online closer to “Any kid around the world in his or her father’s garage with idea can start up a company”.

Mine was incident on some few freelance jobs that landed me some millions of Naira that got my curiosity of becoming a CEO nourished. Without any job experience and how organization ethics and ethos works I had jump-started a tech company employing about 6 developers. It was really beautiful at first 5 months before I began to encounter problems. With a nice office situated at a very good location within Jos and Staff who appear happy working in an indigenous IT firm, the company was already in debt.

https://itedgenews.ng/2017/04/12/scaling-beyond-the-volatility/

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Alternatives To Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 | Adobe Creative Cloud 2017 / Choose Best Yahoo Service Provider For Hassle Free Support / Hire An Expert Fast On Workclick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.