Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK (35908 Views)

"Buhari's Darkness Has Covered The Glory Of Nigeria" - FFK / I'll Rather Live A Free Man In Oduduwa Republic Than A Slave In Nigeria - FFK / The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria — By Femi Fani Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Clemz4u4u: 7:15am On Apr 13, 2017
So, let d restructuring begins once and for all.

Dis tym, it's OPPRESSORS VS THE OPPRESSED

Press "LIKE" for SOUTHERN AND NORTHERN PROTECTORATES to go separate ways.

REMEMBER!! Your OPPRESSORS are sarcastic and takes pleasure in your weeping and pains.

The tym 4 d liberation of the PROTECTORATES is now that you are reading this. REFUSE TO BE A SLAVE IN UR LAND.
We are already meeting on social media.

As for FFK, hard times sometimes reset your brain to normal. But! Dis piece of his is for the gud of the oppressed.

DON'T JUST READ BUT TAKE PROACTIVE MEASURES IMMEDIATELY.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by chukuli(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2017
icon8:
I thought this guy changed his last name from Fani-Kayode to Olukayode sometime last year?

The things folks do when high on Oshogbo weed sha tongue

another fool spotted
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by chukuli(m): 7:45am On Apr 13, 2017
oyeb15:
You ought to have written this back then when you were d aviation minister. I can recall a brief interview he was grated then in his office. Wearing a white agbada & fila, he swings his chair slowly ....left & right and said: Nigeria is safe, good and d best place to visit in Africa. So, let it be.
another fool spotted
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by chukuli(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2017
fallout87:

You are part of the problem.

Instead of unity you are speaking in division. You are a perfect example of a slave who doesn't even know he is one.
what do u mean by unity
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! Keep telling yourselves this trash, North never wanted to be part of this arrangement in the first place.
Talking about break up yet non of your lawmakers have an idea how to sponsor a bill to repeal Nigeria's indivisibilty.
May be the north has to champion the division ourselves since the south seems too hypocritical to do it.
Then we will see who will be south Sudan and who'd be Sudan.

You know I'm stating the obvious, the North has perfected the skill of dividing the greedy Southerners who are hell bent in acquiring power and wealth by any means necessary and it seems the North has that ace.

The North will never sponsor that bill because that will be their doom!
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by EazyMoh(m): 8:09am On Apr 13, 2017
opal4real:

You know I'm stating the obvious, the North has perfected the skill of dividing the greedy Southerners who are hell bent in acquiring power and wealth by any means necessary and it seems the North has that ace.

The North will never sponsor that bill because that will be their doom!
You south that it will be your salvation why are you not sponsoring it!?
Bunch of liverless blackmailers.
As Nigeria is today only 5 states can survive on their own resources, meaning about 12/17 representing 70% of states in the south are in the same boat with the rest of the north. But your blind sense of judgment won't let you see that. To fools like you all of the south produces what takes care of all of the north.
Let's divide and see who cries more! South Sudan!

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

As Nigeria is today only 5 states can survive on their own resources, meaning about 12/17 representing 70% of states in the south are in the same boat with the rest of the north. But your blind sense of judgment won't let you see that. To fools like you all of the south produces what takes care of all of the north.

Imagine this parasitic leech spewing absurdity. No Northern state can survive without federal allocation, let the derivation formular be reviewed and see how your and your northerner parasites feezle out like dust.

Your region are battling with various disease, they lack everything human and natural resources and only what the North is good at is marrying off under age girls.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

https://www.nairaland.com/3738904/northern-leaders-kick-against-restructuring

..and this son of cow dung eating with an I.Q lower than that of a toddler will see this post and ignore it. What is the North afriad of, we all know even if you pretend you dnt. Restructure and see how fast Kano will become a ghetto of beggars.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:13am On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

Excuse after excuse of why you people can never rise up and confront the Gambari slave masters. To make it far worse, the cowardice is showcased for the world to see when you people insult those who rose and fought. You people could not rise and fight for your dignity and sovereignty, yet, you disparage those who could? I laugh in Igbo.

A Gambari slave will always be a Gambari slave.

We see you as a bunch of irrational non-entities who lack the strategy to handle things properly.
And history is a better teacher as to who is and who is not a coward.
Your brave warriors were pounded into submission by the Black Scorpion, a yoruba, while your entire generations begged to surrender to Obasanjo, another yoruba.
Give another repeat scenario, we will teach scums how not to brag.
Unfortunately for you, you cannot change or deny historical facts.

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by kingzizzy: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2017
BlakKluKluxKlan:

We see you as a bunch of irrational non-entities who lack the strategy to handle things properly.
And history is a better teacher as to who is and who is not a coward.
Your brave warriors were pounded into submission by the Black Scorpion, a yoruba, while your entire generations begged to surrender to Obasanjo, another yoruba.
Give another repeat scenario, we will teach scums how not to brag.
Unfortunately for you, you cannot change or deny historical facts.

So in other words, Ojukwu and Igbos were fighting for their freedom while Yoruba elements like Adekunle and Obasunjo were fighting for the enslavement of everyone under the Gambari Northern Lords of 'one Nigeria'? People who have to fight for others because they lack the courage to fight for themselves. laugh in Igbo

Thanks once again for confirming what I said that a Gambari slave is always a Gambari slave.

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by EazyMoh(m): 11:56am On Apr 13, 2017
opal4real:

https://www.nairaland.com/3738904/northern-leaders-kick-against-restructuring

..and this son of cow dung eating with an I.Q lower than that of a toddler will see this post and ignore it. What is the North afriad of, we all know even if you pretend you dnt. Restructure and see how fast Kano will become a ghetto of beggars.
I don't do personal insults, am too matured for that.
I read that article before you did, you can clearly see my commonest on the front page. What Bashir Dalhart was talking about was the last so called Confab. Also restructuring is mainly aimed at blackmailing and cheating the north of its resources which mainly is food.
If you are serious call for break up of the country like Ango Abdullahi declared https://www.nairaland.com/3611536/north-ready-nigerias-breakup-prof
Restructuring is aimed at putting north to a disadvantage, while break up is going to every side on its own path.
And finally and fortunately we have to be the side to decide for you which path Nigeria follows. Just hang on......

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by adekolaelect(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
U speak the truth But I knw to determine A leader in democracy system of govmt is by number of vote & the north is incharge. Sir when u were in power all of U looted nigeria resource irrespective of ur ethnicity & u all knw the resources comes 4rm Niger Detal u all did noting to develop the Region. The Quality of leaders we have is the major problem of this country,God fearing leaders. u mentioned our past leader 4rm day of independent how many of u surfer & struggle hw they did but u all nowadays all of una depend on how to loot millions &Billions of Dollars & keep in shock away when average Nigerians never get a day meal. A good leader is nt abt who u are or where u come 4rm But what u deliver to your people & u will be remembered for it. U were there with obasanjo & Jonathan what hav u deliver to ur people or to correct the abnormality then but self centered .when we are in position of authority we have says. But when we are no more we can only brag.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Nigeriadondie: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
fallout87:

Quiet. No one doubts he is a man who would sing when given food.

However what he said is the truth and only a slave would disagree. Are you one?
My slave dog u don tire? Abroad dummy? U no use abroad again? Shey na for business, job or education u re no match. Ur senselessly thought u cud intimidate me with being abroad. U talk of being an asset cos of little change some of which na borrow to show off. Small boy like u 87 abi? I can see u lack sense that comes with age hence maturity is zero. Even if u re abroad be humble dont brag about it. We wey don dey here help a lot of people back without opening stupid foundation to make show off. U neva chop belleful but u wan offer naira to who? My slave boy its obvious na people like u love to show off just to belittle d other which is a reflection of d inferiority complex afflicting u from birth. Next time dont be quick to make unnecessary bluffs just to massage ur battered ego. If u like when ur visitor's visa expire no go home straight na deportation. Imbecilic swine.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by crimeboss: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
fallout87:

Quiet. No one doubts he is a man who would sing when given food.

However what he said is the truth and only a slave would disagree. Are you one?
U should know when u want secretive information there are ways to get them by bribing which come in different forms like giving cash, giving a position of interest or pitting people against each other which usually happens on nairaland, so fani-kayade either he's a 2faced scum or a saint i don't care, what he is saying is what I need to hear, information that's going to liberate my mind and many others, his personal life has never my concern or anyone else, think about he's saying?.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
kingzizzy:

So in other words, Ojukwu and Igbos were fighting for their freedom while Yoruba elements like Adekunle and Obasunjo were fighting for the enslavement of everyone under the Gambari Northern Lords of 'one Nigeria'? People who have to fight for others because they lack the courage to fight for themselves. laugh in Igbo

Thanks once again for confirming what I said that a Gambari slave is always a Gambari slave.

When i speak, i use factual history for back up rather than throwing tantrums and indulging in vain imaginations and deluded fantasies.
A generation of inconsequentials were led by your one-eyed king, Azikiwe to serve the north as minions, errand boys and rubber-stamp stooges from the mid-50s to mid-70s out of sheer envy and hatred for the Yoruba. Inspite of your treachery, it always went awry for the traitors to their chagrin.
Whilst all this was going on, it was never recorded that the Yoruba complained or call your lraders names for choosing what seemed best for their people.
The last elections was the only time in the history of Nigeria that the Yoruba aligned maginally with a northern candidate for the presidency. I don't know why you think the Yoruba must think and act along with you in politics. Your being sore losers only proves your primitiveness.
Whatever the Yoruba does is done on principle.
We fought to enthrone GEJ during Yar'adua's imbroglio while his "brothers" kept mum like a bunch of dunces. We voted massively for him in the subsequent election only for him to betray and take us for a ride for 6 years.
Twice we voted against our own, OBJ on principle. We are not a cash-and-carry species like your generation. Rather than leaving the substance and chasing shadows, you will do well to reflect on history so that you get some insight into your ingrained problem.

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by icon8: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
chukuli:
another fool spotted

You mean your father?
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Olu317(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

You are 100% wrong about states that can survive. Absolutely wrong about such notion. First, human capital is what a state need to survive on. Second, Natural resources if it exist. But if not, one fall back on human capital to sustain its entity. There are countries in the world without natural resources and still survive without having any single resource. And S.M.E make an economy to survive because that is the specific ladder of businesses most categories of citizens belong. Self development on technological know how give an added advantage to South based on Education acquisition, especially, through those in diaspora.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Petril(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
This is a very good eye opener,
The only problem is when anoda person comes up with a different story, written so well that the truth will suddenly be lost.
This definitely is a wonderful piece
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by darediamond(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2017
EazyMoh:

Lol! Keep telling yourselves this trash, North never wanted to be part of this arrangement in the first place.
Talking about break up yet non of your lawmakers have an idea how to sponsor a bill to repeal Nigeria's indivisibilty.
May be the north has to champion the division ourselves since the south seems too hypocritical to do it.
Then we will see who will be south Sudan and who'd be Sudan.
King of Kano himself is.deeply ashamed and worried about the core north when he said last week that if North West and North East were.to be a country, they will be the most poorest country in the world!

In March 2017, the same Former.CBN Governor, Emir Sanusi Lamido said those arabic schools should be converted now to proper reasonable schools like it is in the South.

Well the BITTER TRUTH is Yoruba people are now gradually realising g that we need to support our fellow Southern agitators who are Ignos and Niger Deltans. People here now are becomi g to hate you Northerners and your Rulers because of there useless "Born To Rule" mentality.

Once the thought fully circulates here in Southwest, never their be Nigeria again!

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by darediamond(m): 12:32am On Apr 14, 2017
EazyMoh:

Can you face king of kano Sanusi Lamido and tell him those words you uttered above? He will sure weep for you.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Olu317(m): 3:48pm On Apr 14, 2017
darediamond:

King of Kano himself is.deeply ashamed and worried about the core north when he said last week that if North West and North East were.to be a country, they will be the most poorest country in the world!

In March 2017, the same Former.CBN Governor, Emir Sanusi Lamido said those arabic schools should be converted now to proper reasonable schools like it is in the South.

Well the BITTER TRUTH is Yoruba people are now gradually realising g that we need to support our fellow Southern agitators who are Ignos and Niger Deltans. People here now are becomi g to hate you Northerners and your Rulers because of there useless "Born To Rule" mentality.

Once the thought fully circulates here in Southwest, never their be Nigeria again!

What are you typing? When Yoruba wanted Out of Nigeria, didn't you people licked Tafawa Balewa's butt?. WILLIAM SHAPARA had fought against the fusion of Nigeria together before he died in early 1900s. When, Alex Ekwueme, was made the running mate of Shehu shagari, didn't your older generation voted for shagari ? A man who belonged to tribe that massacred your tribe. And at the expense of Yoruba man and Ibo man with the name,UMEADI, your older generation did the unthinkable. Your people are the problem and not YORUBA. Imagine, the statement credited to Ojukwu during the early period of the civil war, who said, once we take over the South West, we will leave as when need arises. Haaaaaa!!!,Wickedness of the highest order. God will punish all the enemies of YORUBAS.

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by NaijaElba(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Thank you for your contribution but why not make your point without insulting my intelligence?
If you read the article carefully, you will see that while FFK derives the bulk of his points from another anonymous quoted author, he also writes his own opinion into the piece.
This is why I refer to him as a researcher and writer. Take time to closely study the article.

I will send the original article to you to enable you compare...
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by mikolo80: 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
amiibaby:

The world is under the control of a nefarious order, whether you call them the cabal, the Illuminati, the Order of 33, the geopolitical plutocratic elite, the Bilderberg Group, or some other name, but just how far reaching are their tentacles? It may surprise you how much you don’t know, but then again, their plan was designed so that you would never realize just how far their power truly extends.

Each ‘leg’ of the cabal is dependent upon the others to remain viable. If we were to remove one leg from the cabal table, it would no longer stand. Fortunately, there are individuals who aim to do just that, but first, it is important to know how these groups think, and it isn’t pretty.
I think I'm in love. are you single
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by mikolo80: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
criminalmindz:
what a shocking revelation! the church and the south is sleeping in nigeria. what a country built on the foundation of deceit. abuja declaration comes to mind also pastor Bosun revelation before the 2015 general election. about lagos not been used as capital , when i was 14 and i heard the reason abuja was used as nigerias capital city i knew it was all lies. if i become the president of nigeria today ill move the capital to ph. talking about the constitution of nigeria , i think all the senators from the south need to hide there head in shame, i still dont get it why the 1999 constiution is still accepted, it should be torn into pieces and thrown away. are we operating GEORGE ORWELLS ANIMAL FARM SYSTEM IN NIGERIA? where some certain people from a certain region feel they are more nigerians than others. and for obj the biggest chameleon of all time, let no Nigerian or christians be deceived obasanjo is no christian. all those talk of converting to christianity and atending theological bible school were pure lies from the pit of hell. obj works for the north, muslim world and is an agent of darkness to islamize nigeria. the earlier the nigerian church realizes and disassociate itself from this chameleon , the better. And for those useless 4 generals who think nigeria is their inheritance and they will continue to form political parties, destroy and rebuild them, chose nigeria's president since they first chose shagari till this day. they should continue but one day and soon nigera will be free from there schemings and chess game . to my brothers in the niger delta, our war heroes and resource control agitators e, asari, tompolo, ateke et all. i salute u all. to the new ijaw national congress elected body i congratulate you. to the church in nigeria WAKE UP!
generals pastors militants are all fighting and gettin their share
you're here waiting for maga to break coconut for you. no freedom for naija with lazy ppl like you in majority
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by amiibaby(f): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2017
mikolo80:
I think I'm in love. are you single
in love with my post? Carry on guy
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by mikolo80: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2017
amiibaby:
in love with my post? Carry on guy
the post and you by association.so you will not gii me your numba. na your potential future husband you de call guy. Chisos. because I no get Range Rover ba .issorai I go see d wan wen go manage my face me I face you situation
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by brixton: 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2017
Speechless and tired of my nationality.
Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by Olu317(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
UgojiC:

Must you mention some one without insults. You speak like someone that is pained please don't transfer the aggression to me, I just aired my opinion. Whether you like it or not there are a lot of truths about this post. Let me educate you a bit.
1. It was because of the North quota system is being practiced in most sectors in Nigeria
2. It is only in the North where under18 teens register to vote because they are married and noting is said about it.
3. Tell me how many none Northerners can boast of owning a substantial chunk of a natural resource up North yet they boast of acquiring natural resources down south.
4. Do you know that the first Nigerian election was rigged to favour the north.

This is just a few I have to say. Let's go back to regional government and access how individual regions performs.
Northern demonic forces (Egyptians) will not accept restructuring because they are doomed to perish in the Red Sea. They will remain stiff neck until they are consumed by deceit and ignorance .

1 Like

Re: The Seven-fold Yoke And The Cabal That Own Nigeria-FFK by mikolo80: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Saraki Visits His Family House In Agbaji, Ilorin / Muiz Banire: Why Ambode Doesn't Deserve 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.