Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Busted: The Chronicles Of Ella Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Busted: The Chronicles Of Ella Episode 1 (469 Views)

Chronicles Of Tracy / The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busted: The Chronicles Of Ella Episode 1 by Judithjovial(f): 10:42am On Apr 12, 2017
The Chronicles of Ella unfolds as we compile this intriguing true story about the life and survival of Emmanuella.
On that faithful morning, all my bags has been packed alongside the looted food items which include yams, crayfish, rice, garri, beans, stock fish and so many other food items…mehnnn, I looted no be lie and I felt very happy about it cause that means goodbye to hunger and spending of money for a long time to come, the biggest of the looted items was beans it filled up to five bagco bags. I felt very happy and proud of myself for having looted such big food items and I know I could smuggle it out cause that wasn’t the first time I did such and got away with it. Now the thing is I never saw that act as being bad because counting from the many times I did such, no one in the house even noticed a single thing missing and I also felt that since I was not given money for maintenance or up keeping, it felt very right to make away with such food items.
Continue Reading: http://www.naijxclusive.com/busted-the-chronicles-of-ella-episode-1/

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thief / Drums Of War | Non-fiction On A Possible Second Civil War / The Apparition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.