Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Should I Marry This Single Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry This Single Mother? (51357 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Hint For Ladies Who Want To Marry This Year But Have No Serious Relationship Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by tstx(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
FOLLOW YOUR HEART....
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Abudu2000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
bro i don't even need to read your story, baby mama is a no no, even if she look like a saint unless you want heartbreak or carry another person wahalla for your head.

they will never get over their first baby daddy and them dey lie too much

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by amiibaby(f): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Carry on
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Fadamant: 4:04pm On Apr 12, 2017
@op, what does she do for a living? How old are you? How old is she? What do you do too?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by josite: 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2017
Your question shows u already know u are dead if u marry her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by akciara89: 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
OP you know what's best for you...
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Philinho(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
looking for human approval is naive .why not pray to God if you believe
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by chuksjuve(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
I will comment after rapture...
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by oladimejiX: 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2017
kings09:
Y ask us? Aren't u a grown up guy? . Pls make ur own decisions n take responsibility for dem n quit dis bull crap of seeking online validation. Abi when u de chop kitten, u call us?

haba why are u vexing, do u need kitten?
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Tmsungs(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2017
Watin consign me nah?...abeg lemme!!

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Yes
alexistaiwo:
I did not bother to read your epistle because your coming here to seek validation shows that you are not matured and responsible enough to make life decisions on your own.

If you are advised to marry and it works out well.
It is for your benefit alone (abi you want to share her with us)
And if it doesn't work out
It is your cross, you will carry it alone.

So please Bros. Search your heart well.
Therein lies your answer.

Rant over
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by oviejnr(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
devilsdouble00:
I'd advice you to taste from another pot first so you don't grow old having fückd just one hole. As for the kids it doesn't matter as long as they are free with you and like you and vice versa. But you need to plant ur very own seed asap!
But come o..HOD in ur church and she dey straff like that..which church be dat abeg
Mesef wan know the church, Op which church abeg?? grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by pirees: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
grin grin Op ,na punna dey hungry you
Just find another girl wey u go dey service the love will wash away
Chai toto sweet ooO

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by farous(m): 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2017
DrObum:
OP nooooo! Look for a double mother!

hahahahah

meanwhile OP is not mature anyway,otherwise how can a man come to a public forum and be asking whether to marry so so woman or not..

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 12, 2017
It is not the love I am worried about. It is how you intend to raise 2 kids for a man who does not give a damn and in the next few years you do not have the finances to see your DNA through. Love is cool, but love is not a dependable energy, it flows in and out and fractures your mind.

When making a decision, eliminate Love out of the equation and look at the situation without the coloration of love.

Love is a bonus in marriage, but not the yardstick. What you should be concerned about is if she is your Soul tie, if not, you might just be fighting a different battle which is much more than physical, and Love will be the first thing to jump out of the window and you will see a woman with two grown kids giving you and your little kids-to-come upper-cut, left-right and center.

I repeat, take love out of the equation and review the relationship with a different periscope.

You will feel that same sensation for another lady and even more. There is no reason to marry on an account of Love.

Always allow love to be the bonus.

At the moment, make no promises.

Just let her know, time will tell

What becomes of you,

and her.

Bye.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by VanBommel(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
Hi
bro lemme tell you the truth, you don't love that girl. It's because you've been forking her (especially being disvirgined by her) that's why you feel you're in love. Go and fork another sweet girl with tight pvssy that can fork well and has a good head game and you'll see yourself posting another thread here.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by NemzySeries(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
ma guy marry her if ur ballz beat for her joor....... im currently cruising a single mum for over a yr and su. months & d babe no dey worry me 1 bit
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by favourmic(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
Hi guys, I seriously need your opinion on this matter. Please take your time to go through my story:

I came in contact with this single mother of two kids in my church. This lady has every good character you want in a potential wife. Shes so selfless, God-fearing, down to earth, caring, very matured and willing to die for my love.

So we got really close, talking and started dating, it was then I discovered she had had two kids before, I couldn't believe my ears.
From her explanation, she really had a very rough past. she was dating a guy she really doesn't love.
After having a kid for him, they separated due to some reasons; then 2 years forward the guy came back begging, she agreed and then the second kid came.

Few years going forward, things really got nasty. The guy impregnated two other ladies, making her very depressed and frustrated. So she left him and had since over 7 years now been with the two kids and the guy had since then neglected her her and not even bothered about his kids; mind you, there was never a legal marriage between the two of them.

Now on my own part, I was a virgin when I met her. So she was the one who disvirgined me and we had intimated a couple number of times of course we felt guilty, remorseful and sorry for it cos it was very wrong of us. I really do love her though and she loves me, there were sometimes on three different occasions we had to break up cos I felt I couldn't go ahead with the marriage, but she falls terribly sick in the process and I myself I couldn't handle the feeling cos I always miss her. So we make up again

My pastor doesn't see anything wrong in our getting married but advises we pray really hard about it. Now, I'm quite worried the kind of resistance my family members will put up if I bring that type of lady for marriage cos there this lady ive been dating for years, she happens to be a virgin, so there was nothing intimate. I think I lover her too but not as strong as what I feel for the single mum.
She kind of broke up with me saying she needed time for herself and education, so I let her be. It was in the process I met the single mum. But we are still good friends, we talk, we laugh gist and all.....

Bro if you love your life you better run

dont enter one chance Agbero Bus

its your life your future
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by norriswood(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
OP...have experienced such thing b4....i dated a single mum with two kids really love her but the husband came back later to plead...people advised her to leave me cos the devil u know blablaa...i will advise u to move on nd 4get about the woman...if there is any u can render 4 her do it but don't engage her in marriage.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by pirees: 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2017
Abudu2000:
bro i dint even need to read your story, baby mama is a no no, even if she look like saint unless you want heartbreak or carry anothrr person wahalla for your head.

they will never get over their first baby daddy and them dey lie too much
talking from experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by sisisioge: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Marry her o...when love happens we sod all past errors. However, be very careful. Open your eyes and let some mature third parties help you access your union for further sniffing. You don't wanna make any mistake here, right? You know what they say about how we think around people we are having good sexxx with? We don't think straight! grin

Good luck.

Modified:

Oga OP, you don enter one chance today grin grin grin grin grin omg! Someone wonders what kind of church you attend where the HOD straffs like a shestallion! Omg! I can't stop laughing. I'm so sorry your pressing issue is a source of entertainment here. It is well, search your heart and let trusted someone not in love with her search with you. Don't let pooo hit your fan.
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Lionessza(f): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
Hi guys, I seriously need your opinion on this matter. Please take your time to go through my story:

I came in contact with this single mother of two kids in my church. This lady has every good character you want in a potential wife. Shes so selfless, God-fearing, down to earth, caring, very matured and willing to die for my love.

So we got really close, talking and started dating, it was then I discovered she had had two kids before, I couldn't believe my ears.
From her explanation, she really had a very rough past. she was dating a guy she really doesn't love.
After having a kid for him, they separated due to some reasons; then 2 years forward the guy came back begging, she agreed and then the second kid came.

Few years going forward, things really got nasty. The guy impregnated two other ladies, making her very depressed and frustrated. So she left him and had since over 7 years now been with the two kids and the guy had since then neglected her her and not even bothered about his kids; mind you, there was never a legal marriage between the two of them.

Now on my own part, I was a virgin when I met her. So she was the one who disvirgined me and we had intimated a couple number of times of course we felt guilty, remorseful and sorry for it cos it was very wrong of us. I really do love her though and she loves me, there were sometimes on three different occasions we had to break up cos I felt I couldn't go ahead with the marriage, but she falls terribly sick in the process and I myself I couldn't handle the feeling cos I always miss her. So we make up again

My pastor doesn't see anything wrong in our getting married but advises we pray really hard about it. Now, I'm quite worried the kind of resistance my family members will put up if I bring that type of lady for marriage cos there this lady ive been dating for years, she happens to be a virgin, so there was nothing intimate. I think I lover her too but not as strong as what I feel for the single mum.
She kind of broke up with me saying she needed time for herself and education, so I let her be. It was in the process I met the single mum. But we are still good friends, we talk, we laugh gist and all.....
Lol

1. Willing to die for your love ? Did she say that ? Did she demonstrate it? Are assuming it? If she is willing to die for your love she is selfish and a bad mother.

2. Why would two consenting adults feel guilty after being intimate?. If you were truly guilty for whatever reason why did you do it again and again?

3. If you truly love her why do you doubt wanting to commit to her? Have you accepted her kids?

4. You say you feel more passion for her than the virgin ex. Now question is : whose happiness and pleasure is more important yours or that of your family ? Because that will be the deciding factor when it comes to the final decision.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by NemzySeries(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:
I did not bother to read your epistle because your coming here to seek validation shows that you are not matured and responsible enough to make life decisions on your own.

Rant over
na wa ooooo....... who dey subscribe data for u?
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Rotty32: 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
1. How old are u and the lady ?.
2. You love her bcz u tasted the forbidden fruit that you have never tested before?
3. She love you bcz she know u dont have any lady in ur life?
4. Maybe she senior you in age?
5. If true love exist between both of u ?.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by asuzor11(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
destinel:
I tell you she's not what you think, things just got a little out of control than she and myself can handle. And we really felt guilty, remorseful and sorry for it.
I sure say na u'r type dey carry megaphone dey disturb pesin 4 early morning make im repent... *spits*
church and
hypocrisy na 5 n 6

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
I don't think that single mother lady is straight forward. Also, she's trying to trap you into marriage for sure.

I would advice that you take your time. Don't let her rush you.
Don't fall for that her fake sickness again o.
and the fact that you met her in church or what your pastor said is no guarantee of anything. Devils are in churches as well.

Please take your time, stay away from her and think about it deeply.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by VanBommel(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
pirees:
grin grin Op ,na punna dey hungry you
Just find another girl wey u go dey service the love will wash away
Chai toto sweet ooO
no mind the disvirgined op, na the slippery punna dey sweet am. If I give am trapqueen number, he no go ever remain the same again.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by comos: 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Before you marry such woman, go find out what makes the guy to run twice from her,

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Slymonster(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
hmmm seeking advice from kids on nairaland shows you not ready for life
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by crackhouse(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
U are one of the reasons why I want to leave this country for good.
There's no difference between u and our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Lilymax(f): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
alexistaiwo:

Rant over
Spot on
Very well said
Re: Should I Marry This Single Mother? by Slymonster(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
No wonder there is alarming high rate of abortion in Nigeria. So many negative childish comments. Op if you feel you can raise the children and can take care of them as your own which for me is the topmost priority,bro go for it but make sure you work out a plan that's suitable for both of you.If you can't,then leave.

Leave all these kids around nairaland that don't know there left or right...

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You / How Masturbation Almost Ruined My Life / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.